Conquestor

11 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Just a random note, will each member of the Mariachi Band be considered separately in relation to game mechanics? 

If what you're asking is 'Do I get like 3 lives, 3 votes, and 3 roles because I'm playing three different people?', which is how I'm interpreting it, I'd consider that highly unlikely. :P  Plus, what would you do if one of your members ends up being an Elim? :P 

Also, I'm joining as Magister Agemtsar. :P 

Edited by Magestar

1 hour ago, Magestar said:

If what you're asking is 'Do I get like 3 lives, 3 votes, and 3 roles because I'm playing three different people?', which is how I'm interpreting it, I'd consider that highly unlikely. :P  Plus, what would you do if one of your members ends up being an Elim? :P 

I would be pitted against myself! Hmm... that would be fun. I would want to help the Elims and the Village, but had information of both, and an irresistible urge to leak information, but couldn't.

It's good you're signing up!

On 3/3/2017 at 5:26 PM, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Nifty. Yes, I would like to see more person-flesh participating in this game.

Just a random note, will each member of the Mariachi Band be considered separately in relation to game mechanics? 

Sadly not. :P 

In regards to numbers, I haven't heard from Conq in a bit, but will begin the game when we have 17 players regardless, because signups have been going on rather too long already. (That'll make it the shortest game since LG19, which also had 17. I somewhat suspect this game could turn out rather similar to that one, in fact.)

34 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

Sadly not. :P 

In regards to numbers, I haven't heard from Conq in a bit, but will begin the game when we have 17 players regardless, because signups have been going on rather too long already. (That'll make it the shortest game since LG19, which also had 17. I somewhat suspect this game could turn out rather similar to that one, in fact.)

How'd that one turn out?

On 3/7/2017 at 9:12 PM, Silverblade5 said:

How'd that one turn out?

Specifically, LG19 is similar to this game in that it's got a lot of pieces and powers, and was designed for 25+ people, but also had a considerably smaller number. It ended with Araris finding three lerasium beads, doing an enormous IronPull that literally pulled down the town, and ascending to Preservation. :P Fun times. 

I'll also confirm that DA is now helping to GM, because Conq isn't terribly active and I'm not terribly interested in doing everything myself. (That also ended up happening in LG19. >> Both of the other GMs went inactive.) 

We only need a few more players until the game can start, people. Hopefully in the next few days we'll get a last few. 

8 hours ago, randuir said:

@Doc12, @Alvron, any chance you'll join this game as well? The more the merrier.

Sadly not.  My time is about to become very limited so I won't be playing any SE games for the next couple of months. :(  So if you feel up to it, kill a couple of players for me would ya. :) 

1 hour ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

I have now recovered from my collapse, and with my time at my my gap year job coming to a conclusion, will sign up as Locke

Glad you're feeling better! Keep this game a calm casual one. :)