Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daemon

Mistborn Adventure Game on roll20

7 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm GM of MAG and I'm looking for 3 or 4 players to play on roll20 and Skype. We can teach how to play. Campaign will be in Luthadel or Fadrex City depending of players choice, and we will play like fifty years before Lord Ruler's fall.

I'm interested, first time player of the RPG but big fan of the series and have been actively looking to play the RPG for a while now.  I've used Roll20 and Skype a lot so I'll pm you with my contact details for those mediums.

I've never done anything like that but I'd love to try it out. I'll totally understand if you're not looking for noobs though :)

I would love to give it a try. I have been my d&d DM forever and would love a chance to be a player. What schedule were you thinking?

I just came across this and I am interested.  When are you guys getting together?

I've Narrated this game a few times and would love to be a player.

When does this start?

EDIT: Why Skype though, when we could use Discord? I mean, that's sort of what it's for.

Edited by Sazedezas

I am also interested in playing the mistborn adventure game. I am eager to try it. I have never played it before but have played other RPGs. If it's not too late, I'd like to join.