Star chart

bdoble97

Some one probably has brought this up already. But could the new star chart be any hints showing us the future of the cosmere.  To me i think it looks like  Roshat will be leading the fight against the Scar and what ever will be coming from that region of sapce. 

So, Brandon didn't give guidelines for constellations in the star chart. Isaac, the in-house artist, came up with them when he was drawing it. He supposedly has reasons for why they look the way they do (especially the more esoteric ones, like Sel and Taldain), but he hasn't told us why yet. So, since Brandon didn't design the constellations, I don't think there's too much we can infer from them.

2 hours ago, Pagerunner said:

So, Brandon didn't give guidelines for constellations in the star chart. Isaac, the in-house artist, came up with them when he was drawing it. He supposedly has reasons for why they look the way they do (especially the more esoteric ones, like Sel and Taldain), but he hasn't told us why yet. So, since Brandon didn't design the constellations, I don't think there's too much we can infer from them.

Hmm ok. Thers goes my idea haha. I need more Cosmere boos asap haha Sanderson is so good

• Chaos locked this topic