Romance you hope will happen?

randalthor

39 minutes ago, Silverstrings said:

I ship Rysn and Shallan. They're both determined young women, learning about the world and experiencing things for the first time. I think they would be really cute together; in better times, they might have traveled the world together with Rysn as a merchant and Shallan as a traveling naturalist. I doubt it's going to happen but it would be really nice if it did.
Also, Jasnah is absolutely a lesbian. I have good instincts about these things. I don't know if we've met her girlfriend yet but we will, and she will be awesome.

If Jasnah has a GF I bet it will be the weeper, which would kick chull

10 hours ago, Silverstrings said:

I ship Rysn and Shallan. They're both determined young women, learning about the world and experiencing things for the first time. I think they would be really cute together; in better times, they might have traveled the world together with Rysn as a merchant and Shallan as a traveling naturalist. I doubt it's going to happen but it would be really nice if it did.
Also, Jasnah is absolutely a lesbian. I have good instincts about these things. I don't know if we've met her girlfriend yet but we will, and she will be awesome.

Jasnah is totally lesbian. 

I ship her with Eshonai (as has been previously stated) but yeah. I'm excited to see more of her in OB

40 minutes ago, Rhaegar'Elin said:

I think times are ready for having an interplanetary couple, so my new ship will be Adolin x Vivenna (or Adolenna) :ph34r:

storm, that is genius. Make it happen.

• 2 years later...
On 2019-08-04 at 6:47 PM, Weltall said:

@Radiant_runner Could you please look at the dates of topics before you post in them? You've necro'd multiple topics dead for a year or more, like this one.

Pretty sure that Chaos is generally okay with necroing as long as they contribute to the actual thread in question. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 1:55 PM, Realitytripp said:

I don't understand the Lift comments. Isn't she cursed by the Nightwatcher to never age because she didn't want to grow up? Which would mean she will always be a child?

That is what she thought but it is strongly implied that she reached physical maturity before her novella which is why she blames the Nightwatcher for lying to her during the beginning of that short story.

Lift is angry about not getting what she asked for, and the Nightwatcher has never been bound by what you asked for in the first place. You get what the Nightwatcher thinks you deserve. And if Cultivation is involved (likely), well she's less bound than the Nightwatcher. Lift already has a lot of "rules" in her head for the way she thinks things should work that she applies to Wyndle, and it isn't stretching to assume she did the same with her Nightwatcher deal.

What's clear is that Lift wanted something from the Nightwatcher that she did not get. She's aging and growing up whether she likes it or not.

On 2/10/2017 at 9:24 AM, randalthor said:

I kind of secretly want Kaladin to have a romantic relationship with Jasnah. I think she would be a perfect fit for him. Smart and witty, much better than Shallan. I kind of like Jasnah better than Shallan maybe that is why. And my favorite character is Kaladin. I want the only best for him. For God's sake please do not make him fall in love with Shallan Mr. Branderson. I can't stand her. Besides Shallan and Adolin is a much better fit:P

I agree that Kal needs a good romantic relationship. However. Jasnah? I would like to hear more about how you think they would fit. I kind of like him and Lynn as a couple. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic