Hey there

Adella

Hey there Sanderson fans! I'm kind of a Sanderson nut, so I assume I will be in good company here.

I used to frequent forums a LOT, but have been out of the game for a couple of years. If anyone was on Dragonmount.com in 2010 we probably know each other. Anywhoo, I discovered Brandon via his completion of the Wheel of Time books, and just kind of fan-girl'd out from there. I'm currently on a reread of everything Cosmere, searching for links that I missed by just not knowing that things were connected.

I really enjoy forums, so hopefully this will get me back into an online community outside of just facebook pages.

Personally, I'm from Oregon but have recently transplanted to Texas, I am married with a 9 month old son, and I really look forward to theorizing and such with everyone.

9 hours ago, Adella said:

Personally, I'm from Oregon.

I am so sorry.

(For context: there's an on-going RP based on the Reckoners series, set in Oregon. Naturally, a bunch of epics means that stuff has gotten out of control there. :P)

No, but seriously: welcome! If you want to get involved in social stuff, I'd recommend checking out the General Forum and Random Stuff thread.

On 2/10/2017 at 7:47 AM, Quiver said:

I am so sorry.

(For context: there's an on-going RP based on the Reckoners series, set in Oregon. Naturally, a bunch of epics means that stuff has gotten out of control there. :P)

No, but seriously: welcome! If you want to get involved in social stuff, I'd recommend checking out the General Forum and Random Stuff thread.

Haha, that is awesome! I may have to go stalk it and see what is happening in the imagining of my poor state.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!!