9 hours ago, Magestar said:

To preclude you saying 'I'm following Alv', he himself said that his vote was little more than a 'I told myself I'd vote today' vote.

Alv, I understand that your vote on me might be making me a little biased, which is why I'm not voting on you yet.  But this looks like major backtracking to me.  

Not true and you know it.  I said I was going to vote every cycle but that doesn't mean I have to vote on you.  One of the reasons I voted for you again was to see if it was moved again not just cause.

No backtracking at all.  I told you exactly why I was voting on you when I voted for you.  I just didn't make it perfectly clear.  One, to see if it's moved again and two, shh, it's a secret. :P 

On 2/17/2017 at 4:14 PM, Alvron said:

Just to be clear, I told myself that I'm going to vote every cycle so this vote is little more than that, but still, I would like to hear from Mage as to whether or not he's Spiked.

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

Not true and you know it.  I said I was going to vote every cycle but that doesn't mean I have to vote on you.  One of the reasons I voted for you again was to see if it was moved again not just cause.

Saying your vote is 'Little more than (reason)', and then proceeding to say that you actually have two reasons besides the reason you gave, sounds like a bit more than 'It's little more than (Reason)', especially when the reason you gave was voting every cycle.

Edit;  I just realized how hard this is to follow.  I wrote it, and I still have trouble following it. :P  What I'm trying to say is;  You're statements seem, if not contradictory, a little odd compared to each other.

Edited by Magestar

24 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Saying your vote is 'Little more than (reason)', and then proceeding to say that you actually have two reasons besides the reason you gave, sounds like a bit more than 'It's little more than (Reason)', especially when the reason you gave was voting every cycle.

Edit;  I just realized how hard this is to follow.  I wrote it, and I still have trouble following it. :P  What I'm trying to say is;  You're statements seem, if not contradictory, a little odd compared to each other.

Ah, I think I see where the mix up is.  I said I had two reasons for the vote and wasn't going to reveal them yet and you assumed that meant that the reason I gave wasn't one of them.  When I say "yet", I mean "not right now", not "in the future".  It can mean that "I've already said it but don't feel like pointing it out again".  I enjoy seeing what kind of reactions I get when I do something like that.  And just to be clear, one of my two reasons for that vote on you is to see if it's moved again.  The other reason, I'm not telling you, yet. :P 

<Currently at a party, so writeup to be edited in later.> <At party, so really only telling seekers their results>

Jondesu was lynched! He was a Citizen with no items

Arinian was killed!

Ecthelion was attacked, but survived!

Votes:

Jondesu (3): Bugsy, Arinian

Doc (0): Ecthelion

Alvron (1): Doc, Darkness ascendant

Magestar (2): Alvron, bartimaeus

Drought (1): Elenion

Bugsy (1): Jondesu

Darkness Ascendant (2): Silverblade, Conquestor

43 minutes ago, phattemer said:

So there's some sort of Janitor/Cleaner then...

21 minutes ago, Conquestor said:

What do you mean?

I believe he's referring to the lack of role/alignment reveal from Ari's death.  

Phatt, we don't learn the role or alignment of those that are killed.  Only those that are lynched reveal their deepest secrets.

The real question here is, what the heck happened to my vote on DA?

As for me, I'm slightly suspicious of DA.  Creating a massive group PM like he did A; Has no real benefit that I can see. B; People tend to talk more freely in PMs, so a PM with everyone is a great way for Elims to fish for info.  And C; DA's not really done anything to make me not suspicious of him.  

Weird.  I'm going to put my vote back on DA for now.

12 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Ok, someone has the Survivors Spear.

and they tried to kill me with it 

Be a man and come out with it, who has the survivor's spear?

So you didn't gain the spear when the kill on you failed?  Interesting.  And unlikely given that you didn't make it into the results write up.  So either you're lying or it wasn't an attack but something else.

Seeing as we clearly have to deal with Eliminator vote manipulators, I think it's a good idea to cement our focus on one target. Right now, that's DA, mainly for me because I can't think of a good reason to start mass PMs except to get people to claim; having everyone know you're a Tineye doesn't exactly help anything. PRACTICE PM SAFETY PEOPLE.

10 minutes ago, Seonid said:

You know, I'm not a fan of shutting down our only known/proven PM role. I'd recommend against voting for DA, honestly.

Only known?  I know of four other Tineyes or Tineye type roles.  I'm a little surprised you haven't been contacted by at least one of them by now.

Edited by Alvron

22 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Only known?  I know of four other Tineyes or Tineye type roles.  I'm a little surprised you haven't been contacted by at least one of them by now.

Yeah.  Even I, the PMless one, have been contacted by one. :P 

No one PM's Mage.

-cries-

Well, I'm certainly not a high priority PM target. I have received exactly 1 PM, and that was the one with everyone in it.

I'll take more PMs, though! More than happy to talk with folks. And now that I'm dead in the AG, I might even get some suspicions written up.

Whoops. The issue with relying on email notifications is that when you don't get them, you don't think to check the thread. I just realized that the new cycle had started, so sorry for my inactivity

So the Jondesu lynch didn't work out. That's annoying. I had a feeling he was being framed, somehow, but with such obvious evidence against him any defense would have to be an IKYK, and would set a dangerous precedent. In the same situation, with the knowledge I had at the time, I'd have done the same thing again. That said, it's unfortunate that that didn't play out in the village's favor. I'm not too sure about the DA lynch, myself. While the PM certainly didn't help the village, I see no way it helped the eliminators. In fact, assuming DA was an elim, it would only hurt them by drawing attention to himself and enabling a stream of consciousness gameplay style that makes slip ups more likely. That said, his offer to create PMs between any 2 players for free was suspicious to me, because that could be an information-fishing method. All in all, I'm ambivalent. If necessary, I'll strengthen the lynch to avoid vote manipulation, but short of that and/or another target presenting themselves, I'm not going to vote this cycle