2 minutes ago, Conquestor said:

Of course I'm going to help everyone kill Joe, not. This just looks like a good way to stop the first day lynch entirely, so, I am actually going to keep my vote on Silverblade5. What happens to all discussion? It disappears! This sounds very spikey to me. <_<

Even though Hissure wanted to taste the body of a God, he did not want to die. After all, what is the point of tasting a God if you can't tell anyone about it?

I'd just like to point out that this wasn't my idea. I saw something that might be funny, and decided to run with it. I bear no responsibility for the actions of the people who posted after me.

I'm going to be honest, I am not following this game right now. I tend to focus on one game at a time, and I've becoming very invested in the AG right now. I'm still going to participate, but I will be more active once the other game ends.

24 HOURS REMAIN OF THIS CYCLE!

pin_1487307600.png

Vote tally:
Magestar (1): Alvron
Ecthelion III (1): Lopen

Drought (1): _stick_
Joe (
3): Silverblade, Arinian, Straw, Doc12
Silverblade (1): Conquestor

Arinian (1): Bartimeaus
Jondesu (
2): Phattemer, Assassin in Burgundy
Bugsy (1): Jondesu

Straw (1): Ecthelion III

Rule Clarifications:

Q: Will you be posting all questions in the thread?
A: Only ones that are relevant to the whole game.

Q: What happens in case of a tie lynch?

A: All players with the highest number of votes are lynched.

Q: What’s the minimum number of votes to be lynched?

A: Zero.   Q: Wait what? Really?    A: Yup! =P

Q: Are Pewterarm’s the exact same as Thug?

A: Yes. I use the two terms interchangeably.

Q: Can I target You, the Spectators, or NPC’s with actions or votes?

A: Statistics show that 4 in 5 people who try that die a violent death. The fifth person is poisoned in their sleep.

Q: Can Elims with roles use their role and the elim kill the same cycle?
A: Yes, sorry. It says otherwise in the rules. I meant to remove that.

Q: Can Tineye’s make group Pm’s?
A: Yes. Please add Myself and Little Wilson to them.

Q: Does the rioter move a vote?

A: No. The rioter doubles a vote.

Q: Can lurchers protect themself?

A: Yes!

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

On 2/16/2017 at 1:16 AM, Magestar said:

To answer your question, Alvron, I am not a Coinshot.  Unfortunately.

I missed this before, but I do notice that you said you weren't a coinshot and I asked if you were a spiked coinshot.  Does this mean you're Spiked? :o

Also, anyone else hearing the rumours of Inquisitors and feruchemists?

I have heard rumors of feruchemists, hemalurgy, and a legendary lerasium bead, Lord Penrod's mythical stash of colored pony toys...Oh, and the treasure of the count of Monte Cristo, of course! 

Edited by Doc12

I'm going to vote on Seonid because he's inactive. Viva la Crusade!

The pile of dirt next to the fresh tombstone grew with painstaking slowness. The Emissary of Mandos was a fit man in his thirties, but six feet of dirt was a lot for one man to move in one night. Even so, the shovel finally struck something. Not something metallic, or even something hard, but something soft. A body, partially decomposed, without shroud or coffin. The corpse must have been buried with either great haste or great carelessness, but neither one mattered to the Emissary. What mattered was not even the body that he had just exhumed. Instead, the Emissary bent over the grave and thrust his hand in, grimacing as the foul stench of death washed over him. His fingers scraped away the last inch of dirt that still covered most of the body, searching. After a few moments, he tugged hard, and out of the grave came the dead man's belt.

The Emissary stood and spoke, addressing nobody in sight, "You were right about the courier. It appears that neither he nor any of the others realized what he was carrying."

There was no response.

The Emissary ripped the buckle free of the rest of the belt. It glinted faintly in the light of the lone lantern that the Emissary carried, showing a smooth, metallic surface. Copper. Copper that had not shown up to the grave-robbers' iron when they had visited soon after the burial. A Coppermind.

Jondesu and I are currently tied for first (excluding Joe), and I'm very tempted to vote on him to ensure I'm not killed if Joe somehow dodges the lynch. I mean, as it stands we'd both die, and it affects the village in no way it would not already to let me live and only lose Jondesu, regardless of his alignment. I am, after all, village. Strategically, it's a sound move.

That said, I'm sticking to what I said earlier about voting on those neglecting to remove from the chain. Ultimatums lose effect if you don't stick to them :P 

Stick, you were just online recently. Why haven't you responded to my ultimatum? I'll remove my vote if and when you reply. (To help stick see this in time: @_Stick_)

Well, that plan died quickly. Seonid

Right now the lynch is Joe vs Bugsy vs Jondesu. Lynching Joe is less than wise. Really, I don't like the lynch on Bugsy thus far; he's suspected for saying something that I probably would have had I been on at the time. So, Jondesu for lack of a better voting target. Bugsy, if you want you can vote with me and tie Jon with Joe.

Bugsy, that sounds like something an eliminator would say. Plus, you're on now. (Straw)

Yes, I know it's suspicious that I'm jumping on at the last minute. No, I don't care, because I'm more suspicious of Bugsy than Jondesu, this is when I happened to catch up with this game, and that is that.

Though, knowing my luck, I may have just saved an eliminator, but I think the contrary is more likely.

Just now, Ecthelion III said:

Bugsy, that sounds like something an eliminator would say. Plus, you're on now. (Straw)

Yes, I know it's suspicious that I'm jumping on at the last minute. No, I don't care, because I'm more suspicious of Bugsy than Jondesu, this is when I happened to catch up with this game, and that is that.

Though, knowing my luck, I may have just saved an eliminator, but I think the contrary is more likely.

You didn't save anyone, you're just killing me and Jon both now. Or, rather, you would be. I'm a thug, so I'm going to survive this, but lose my extra life, which is not ideal. It'll be losing a sizeable asset for the village. I wasn't going to say that, but the information is coming out in a bit anyways

Just now, Bugsy6912 said:

You didn't save anyone, you're just killing me and Jon both now. Or, rather, you would be. I'm a thug, so I'm going to survive this, but lose my extra life, which is not ideal. It'll be losing a sizeable asset for the village. I wasn't going to say that, but the information is coming out in a bit anyways

You don't have to burn your life. If you vote on Jon you put him one vote ahead: It'd be you, me, phatt, and Assassin vs Jon, Lopen, and Ecth

Magestar (1): Alvron

Drought (1): _stick_
Silverblade (1): Conquestor

Arinian (1): Bartimeaus
Jondesu (
4): Phattemer, Assassin in Burgundy, Elenion, Bugsy
Bugsy (3): Jondesu, Lopen, Ecthelion III

Doc (1): Daniyah

>.< anyone else want to last minute vote? Break a little more of the writeup? 3 minutes left.