His role allows him to swap with another.  He swapped with me last round as he had used up all his protects.  I'm the Elantrian now so feel free to target me with your Spear.

Or, more likely, you're an eliminator and he was too. Didn't I recall him saying " I have one use of multiple types. Kill, vote manip, protect, redirect, extra life and roleblock. ... From: your friendly neighborhood Elantrian "

I believe your explanation is nothing more than a cover-your-butt tactic.

Indeed and that protect is one, extra life another and the redirect the third if you happen to know a Lurcher which I was and known by everyone.  But hey, feel free to kill me.  I like the thrill of not knowing until the write up.

And you're saying one role does all that? I find that statement somewhat hard to believe.

I also find this statement a little on the dubious side:

22 minutes ago, Alvron said:

He swapped with me last round as he had used up all his protects.

compared to this statement of Lopen's originally:

I have one use of multiple types ...  [emphasis added]

Just now, Ecthelion III said:

And you're saying one role does all that? I find that statement somewhat hard to believe.

I also find this statement a little on the dubious side:

compared to this statement of Lopen's originally:

This is a Joe game.  Nothing is off limits and we have had plenty of multiple power roles.

And I explained that above.

5 hours ago, Alvron said:

His role allows him to swap with another.  He swapped with me last round as he had used up all his protects.  I'm the Elantrian now so feel free to target me with your Spear.

So, what you're saying is that you now also have like a gazillion protects?  Or that Lopen was swapping with people to gain their abilities?  What I'm getting, I think, is that the Elantrian role has multiple lives, but can also swap with another player?  I feel like a well thought out plan could have that create nearly infinite lives.  Could you explain the Elantrian role a little more thoroughly, please?

4 hours ago, phattemer said:

But anyway, I've been in a PM with Alv for quite some time and I'm not dead yet. From that I'm fairly confident that he's not an Eliminator. Ecthelion

I really don't know what to think any more.  I'll probably vote for Ecthelion, because I'm more suspicious of him than of Alv.

Although I'm still kinda suspicious of you, Phat.

9 hours ago, Magestar said:

So, what you're saying is that you now also have like a gazillion protects?  Or that Lopen was swapping with people to gain their abilities?  What I'm getting, I think, is that the Elantrian role has multiple lives, but can also swap with another player?  I feel like a well thought out plan could have that create nearly infinite lives.  Could you explain the Elantrian role a little more thoroughly, please?

No, I have two protects.  One Lurcher type and one thug type.  I would have a third if there was still a Lurcher around but as far as I know both are now dead.
You can only swap with someone you have targeted on a previous cycle and Lopen have used his vote manip on me cycle one.
I've only just gotten the role so I'm still asking questions about it myself so I can't really give you much more as I don't have much more.

13 minutes ago, Alvron said:

No, I have two protects.  One Lurcher type and one thug type.  I would have a third if there was still a Lurcher around but as far as I know both are now dead.

Oh.  So it's a role emulator?

I feel dumb.  And confused. :P  But I'm comforted by the fact that you're still asking questions as well. :P 

Ec3.  Phatt.  I know Joe has always wanted a 3+ lynch so let's give him one. :)  Even if it means my death. :o  But hey, surviving is nothing compared to having fun. And I'm always up for some fun. :P

Cycle 10:

Writeup to be edited in in three weeks minus 2 days.

Alvron was Lynched! He was a Citizen!

Assassin was killed!

Phattamer was killed!

A Player was attacked!

Votes:

Alvron (2): Ecthelion

Ecthelion (1): Phattamer

phattamer (0): Alvron

Player List:

@Magestar vs. @Ecthelion III

NOTE! This cycle will only be 24 hours long.

ora_1488862800.png

Uhhhhhh...

I'm village. I don't have a kill role or anything. The game should have ended by now :huh:

Magestar, I guess?

Gibbs was lucky today.

He hadn't been paying half as much attention as he should have been, yet somehow, this happened.

Did it have anything to do with the briefcase he always carried around?

Edited by Ecthelion III

Sorry, Ecth.  No can do. :P  I'm a rioter, so unless you've got soothing powers, this is still gonna be a village win. :D 

edit;  Oh, and I'm a soother too.

edit 2; And a Coinshot.  And a seeker, a thug, and a lurcher

edit 3;  You know, just call me a mistborn and be done with it. :D 

Edited by Magestar

47 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Fine. Mage.

But what do you mean "this is still gonna be a village win", you dirty eliminator?

I don't know what you're talking about, you... you... I don't even know what to say to you.  >.>

47 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Here. I have a question for you. What color was your alignment in the GM PM?

That's easy.  It was this color. :P  Joe didn't color my alignment.  I actually PM'd him before he PM'd me for this game.  He probably forgot or something.

Fair enough. Mine was black too. Just making sure you didn't try to say "green" or something.

Why are you giving me that look? I'm village, and the game hasn't ended, so unless this is hidden last-man-standing or something, you're clearly an eliminator. >.>

Alignments:
Spiked:
The Spiked will have a doc, and a faction kill. They win when all the citizens are dead.
Citizenry:
The Citizenry win when all the Spiked are dead.

That's from the rules. If either of you is either a citizen, or a spiked, and you haven't been told that you have won, that means there is at least one member of the other team still alive. 

1 minute ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

That's from the rules. If either of you is either a citizen, or a spiked, and you haven't been told that you have won, that means there is at least one member of the other team still alive. 

Aww, Joe, you're being boring. :P 

27 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Why are you giving me that look? I'm village, and the game hasn't ended, so unless this is hidden last-man-standing or something, you're clearly an eliminator. >.>

Don't take it personally, Ecth. :P I was just messing with you.

I was actually hoping I would have more people to talk to this cycle.  But Alv lied about having a thug protect.  >.>