13 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

I wouldn't put it past him. Maybe we can only win by not lynching anyone???

If nobody else votes, I'll retract mine in a day.

Um.  I'm pretty sure that if no one votes, it's a tie on everyone;  Everyone has 0 votes on them.  Thus everyone dies. :P

I could be wrong. :P But otherwise...

image.png?w=500&c=1

Edited by Magestar

On 2/28/2017 at 0:38 AM, _Stick_ said:

Sigh. 

A vote on Bugsy was rioted ^

wonder why the Elims would do that

Good question. I'm similarly confused; I see no reason it would help them, since it had no effect on the lynch. Perhaps it wasn't he Elims, or they were trying to move it closer to a tie? I belive we've seen a role that can move votes, and if that role had moved one to me, Drought and I both would have died. It also could be that they sent in the order early and forgot to check. There are too many possibilities to really draw conclusions from it, IMO.

On 2/28/2017 at 0:58 AM, Ecthelion III said:

Gibbs and I are still suspicious of Stick. Perhaps it has something to do with the way Ruin's spikes look like sticks, or perhaps it's the fact that he never, ever trusts anyone who says in thread "wonder why the elims would..." but something about Stick definitely seems off to him and me.

So, gut read? Hmm. I'd feel more in support of it if someone could offer backup to the idea.

On 2/28/2017 at 4:33 PM, Alvron said:

I'm starting to think that there aren't any eliminators and this is Joe's version of Hunger Games.

This seems horrifyingly possible

8 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Just realised I'm dying >>

Bugsy

Stick :P 

2 hours ago, Alvron said:

Bugsy. For not posting this cycle.  We need more talking players.

I belive I've solved this problem now :P 

2 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Tie lynch! Stick

Not much reasoning here. She assumed the Rioter was an elim(I do too, but it's not a definite thing). Plus I'm curious to see if the Rioter will save one of these two.

I don't love the reasoning here. A tie would kill both of us, and it would have the negative side effect of letting a single elim riot tonight dictate the entire lynch tomorrow, as we couldn't very well ignore whichever lynchee they saved. In all likelihood, Elims have vote manipulation. Do we really want to let them have this much power?

Edited by Bugsy6912

Cycle 8:

Writeup and Title to be edited in.

Bugsy was Lynched! He was a Citizen
_stick_ was Lynched! She was a Citizen
Sart was killed!
Bugsy was killed!

A player was attacked!

Votes:
_stick_ (3): ecthellion, Lopen, Bugsy
Bugsy (3): _stick_, Alvron

Cycle 9 begins in:

bla_1488603600.png

Player List:

Magestar
Assassin in Burgundy:
Alvron
Bartimaeus
Phattemer
Ecthelion III Survived an attack, cycle 2
Lopen
Seonid Lynced Cycle 5
_stick_ Lynched Cycle 7
Elenion Lynched Cycle 4
Darkness Ascendant Lynched Cycle 3, Killed Cycle 3, Killed Cycle 3
Arinian Killed Cycle 2
Daniyah: Killed on Cycle 1
Straw: Killed on Cycle 4
Bugsy Lynched Cycle 7, killed Cycle 7, Survived a Lynch, Cycle 1
Doc12 Killed Cycle 5
Silverblade Killed Cycle 3
Sart Killed Cycle 7
Conquestor: Killed on Cycle 4
Droughtbringer Lynched Cycle 6, Killed Cycle 6
Jondesu Lynched Cycle 2[/b

Edited by Alvron

So. 7 players left. 7 players lynched, all Citizens. 7 other players killed whose alignments are unknown. All of this in 7 Cycles...

That's weird. XD

Anyways, where do we go from here? I don't think Assassin has been online for a while. So he's not making any kills or Rioting votes. I guess I'll vote on Bart for no reason.

Really?  Almost 24 hours and Lopen is the only poster.  I would've posted hours ago but was having too much fun watching the new Logan movie which btw, is totally worth watching so if you're on the fence, get off it and go watch Logan.

Mage, anything you want to tell us?

8 hours ago, Alvron said:

Mage, anything you want to tell us?

Actually, yes.  Me and some friends are going to try and get some end of the season snowboarding in.  So it's unlikely that I'll be able to post a lot this cycle.

Besides that?  Not particularly.  But I'll see what I can do.

8 hours ago, Alvron said:

Really?  Almost 24 hours and Lopen is the only poster.  I would've posted hours ago but was having too much fun watching the new Logan movie which btw, is totally worth watching so if you're on the fence, get off it and go watch Logan.

I was going to post yesterday, but I got a little busy.  School can do that to you.  As for Logan, I have indeed been on the fence. :P I'll get off it when I have some time.

As for my suspicion of Lopen, it mainly constitutes of a gut read, his role claim (You claimed Elantrian, right?  That seems a little odd.  Plus you claimed to survive a night kill,), and the general tone of his posts.

And, I'll be holding a contest to see if anyone can guess my role.  If they win, they'll get 'Item: Silverward', which appears to banish shades. :P  That ought to put some life into the next couple of hours or so. :P 

1 hour ago, Magestar said:

Actually, yes.  Me and some friends are going to try and get some end of the season snowboarding in.  So it's unlikely that I'll be able to post a lot this cycle.

Besides that?  Not particularly.  But I'll see what I can do.

I was going to post yesterday, but I got a little busy.  School can do that to you.  As for Logan, I have indeed been on the fence. :P I'll get off it when I have some time.

As for my suspicion of Lopen, it mainly constitutes of a gut read, his role claim (You claimed Elantrian, right?  That seems a little odd.  Plus you claimed to survive a night kill,), and the general tone of his posts.

And, I'll be holding a contest to see if anyone can guess my role.  If they win, they'll get 'Item: Silverward', which appears to banish shades. :P  That ought to put some life into the next couple of hours or so. :P 

Suspicion of me? :( But yes, I'm an Elantrian. A Hidden Elantrian to be exact.

More than half of the remaining players have held that item at one point or another I think. :P But still, contests are fun. I'll guess...Coinshot.

9 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

More than half of the remaining players have held that item at one point or another I think. :P But still, contests are fun. I'll guess...Coinshot.

Well how was I supposed to know?

No one tells me anything anymore. :P 

Cycle 9:

Once again, i don’t have time to do a writeup. :( I’ve had a final writeup prepared since before the game started, so the endgame will have a writeup, but I don’t have any free time lately, and that’s not looking to change any time in the next three weeks. So if any of you have the time and inclination to do a writeup for one of the people who have died, I would love it if you would. Otherwise these will remain blank for at least another three weeks. Sorry. :(

Bart was Lynched! He was a Citizen!

Mage was Lynched! He survived!

Lopen was killed!

A Player was attacked!

Votes:

Mage (1): Alvron

Bart (1): Lopen

Player List:

@Magestar

@Assassin in Burgundy

@Alvron

@phattemer

@Ecthelion III

Lopen was likely an eliminator. I received the Spear of the Survivor, which has an effect on people with non-Scadrian roles, and I used it on Lopen but to no effect. So, he was obviously lying about being an Elantrian.

For the lynch, let me think for a bit.

Edited by Ecthelion III

2 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Lopen is clearly an eliminator. I received the Spear of the Survivor, which has an effect on people with non-Scadrian roles, and I used it on Lopen but to no effect. So, you're obviously lying about being an Elantrian.

Lopen was killed last night.

58 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

And personally I think Alvron is more likely an Elim over an inactive.

If only.  Then at least I would know if there was an eliminators. :)  I have reason to suspect that Assassin has a kill ability even if he's offline/inactive.

But sure, let's kill each other. Assassin, Ec3.

6 minutes ago, Alvron said:

I have reason to suspect that Assassin has a kill ability even if he's offline/inactive.

Uh, he wouldn't be able to use it if he was inactive, so killing him is pointless.

Look, if I'm a village minority, could you just get this over with so I don't have to deal with your faulty logic? :P

Just now, Ecthelion III said:

Uh, he wouldn't be able to use it if he was inactive, so killing him is pointless.

Look, if I'm a village minority, could you just get this over with so I don't have to deal with your faulty logic? :P

Not necessarily.  There has been a game where even if you don't place an order, you still use the item to kill a random person.  Plus Lopen did say he had a redirect so there's always a possibility that another can use/activate Assassins role.

I too am village so you're not alone unless of course you are the solo elim.