Help needed! Quotes

esamitch

Hello friends!! You're going to get sick of seeing these posts very soon, so bear with me. For a project in my Digital Print class, we have to make a deck of cards, and I'm creating Cosmere character cards! Each one will have a picture, name, title, and a small quote. Will you help me? I don't have my books here with me at school!!

Quotes still needed for Warbreaker: Vivenna, Siri, Susebron ( I know I know he's mute almost the whole time but things he writes count too!), Vasher, Lightsong

Assorted other characters who still need quotes:

Stormlight: Navani, Renarin, Adolin, Sadeas, Szeth.

Mistborn I: Vin, Kelsier, Sazed, Tindwyl, TenSoon, Elend, Marsh, Human

Mistborn II: Wax, Wayne, Steris, Marasi, Ranette

Elantris: Raoden, Sarene, Hrathen, Galladon

Thank you all so much! If possible, I need the quotes by Friday the 10th!

Lightsong: "I am now proposing to believe that God-or the universe, or time, or whatever you think controls all of this-is all really just a drunk monkey.”

Kelsier: But you can't kill me, Lord Tyrant. I represent that one thing you've never been able to kill, no matter how hard you try. I am hope."

Elend: "Good men don't need to become legends. They just do what's right anyway.” (Quote is by Vin, but is describing Elend)

Szeth: "Szeth-son-son-Vallano, Truthless of Shinovar, wore white on the day he was to kill a king." (Quote is from narration, but is describing Szeth)

Szeth (Alternate): "What am I? I am...sorry."

Vin- I'm not a good or bad person, I'm just here to kill things.

Hoid- can you feel that? Something just changed. I believe that's the sound the world makes when it pisses itself

Elend- He ate my horse

Nightblood- I'm better then a shirt, I am a sword.

Ati- I AM FREEEEEEEEEE

and then he goes and dies a year later

Stick- I am stick

Edited by Gizmosowner
He is stick

55 minutes ago, Gizmosowner said:

Hoid- can you feel that? Something just changed. I believe that's the sound the world makes when it pisses itself

This is definitely my favorite Hoid quote but I think the one that sums up him the best is "If I have to watch this world crumble and burn to get what I need, I will do so. With tears, yes, but I would let it happen".

• Chaos locked this topic