Mistborn Era 2 Cosmere

I, I am a stick.

Here I would like to compile a list of cosmere references, implications, just anything you want for any of the Mistborn, Era 2 books. Theories and speculations are welcome! Please, this is a continuing list! Try to find as many obscure or not references and post them here, this should be very useful for future purposes!

You mean like a list of references to the wider cosmere in Era 2? Well, let's start with 'everything to do with Trell', then move on to Wayne's mention of the God Beyond, the Red Rip is implied to be the same phenomenon Rosharans know as Taln's Scar, Khriss appears directly in Bands of Mourning and Nazh shows up in a serialized adventure story in the newspaper (and both appear in a separate advertisement) and Word of Brandon is that Hoid is especially interested in Scadrial because it's the planet in the cosmere closest to inventing instant noodles... and he's not the only worldhopper with an interest in seeing them come into existence. xD

40 minutes ago, Johann Freidrshriechsworth said:

I have never seen the Nazh and Khriss references? Where are those?

Khriss appears at the party Wax goes to by name. Nazh is the haunted man from the Allomancer Jak broadsheet. And they are referenced together by initials in a broadsheet advertisement looking for people who hear their weapons talking to them :)

Technically it's a Nicki Savage story 'presented by Allomancer Jak'. And now for my next trick, I will split a hair four ways... xD

And I might as well add that the advertisement where Khriss and Nazh are looking for metal that talks partially inspired my first propounded theory which (if correct) would also count as a wider cosmere reference on top of the fact that it involves those two. Actually, I suppose it counts as a reference whether I'm right or not, as long as the metal is talking because it's Awakened.

• Chaos locked this topic