Long Game 30: Journey Before Destination

Amanuensis

Bridge One is going to be the new Bridge Four. This is going to be great!

The sun beat down on the Shattered Plains, and Bridge One stood at the edge of the chasm. The three bridge teams and corresponding soldiers were spaced around the perimeter of the plateau, pointing in different directions. Highprince Dalinar had suggested that the teams split up to cover more ground. Sareth looked from each Initiate to the other and then to the bridge he held. What was he supposed to do with this? He knew nothing of bridges, especially bridges that could be taken apart and carried, like this. However, his incompetence could surely be made up for by the others, right? He hoped so.

Bridge One began to move, and slowly the bridge formed. Apparently, he was not the only one who was confused. Despite this, the bridge came together and the army crossed. Then the bridge had to be taken up again and moved to the next chasm. Sareth looked around at the others and sighed. This was going to be a long day. Then he paused. If Captain Kaladin wasn't found, this might be longer than a day.

“Highprince, if I might make a suggestion?” Dalinar’s stern look fixed on Ranatar, and he could hear disapproving mutters from one a couple of the light-eyed officers. He ignored it and pushed on. “The voidbringers weren’t intent on taking prisoners when they attacked us, so it is extremely unlikely that they have taken captain Stormblessed. This also means that he has managed to break contact with them while badly wounded. As he hasn’t been able to get to the gate, this most likely means he got caught up in the flood that almost swept us away. The floodwaters will have flown away from the centre of the plains, and along paths that can be predicted if we have a good map. If we start checking the most likely routes the waters would have followed, we have a decent chance of picking up on teh captain's trail trail.”

The highprince nodded thoughtfully as Ranatar explained his reasoning. When Ranatar had finished, the highprince looked at his officers and the other initiates. “Does anyone have a better suggestion for where to start looking?” His voice carrying easily across the staging grounds and despite being worded as a question, the command was clear. Ranatar, having spoken his piece, headed to the bridge he'd been assigned to.

I agree that we should lynch Drake. Knowing his alignment would help in determining who is honorable and who isn't. If he's unjust, Arinian seems like an interesting target to follow up on. If Drake's honorable, Alvron could quite possibly not be. So Drake, it would really help if you could inform us of any planned jail-breaks, so we do not make plans because we expect information that isn't going to come.

edit: Oops, RP got slightly ninja'd. HH's situation and my suggestion don't necessarily disagree, as long as people don't mind seeing my part is having happened before his.

Edited by randuir

3 minutes ago, randuir said:

“Highprince, if I might make a suggestion?” Dalinar’s stern look fixed on Ranatar, and he could hear disapproving mutters from one a couple of the light-eyed officers. He ignored it and pushed on. “The voidbringers weren’t intent on taking prisoners when they attacked us, so it is extremely unlikely that they have taken captain Stormblessed. This also means that he has managed to break contact with them while badly wounded. As he hasn’t been able to get to the gate, this most likely means he got caught up in the flood that almost swept us away. The floodwaters will have flown away from the centre of the plains, and along paths that can be predicted if we have a good map. If we start checking the most likely routes the waters would have followed, we have a decent chance of picking up on teh captain's trail trail.”

The highprince nodded thoughtfully as Ranatar explained his reasoning. When Ranatar had finished, the highprince looked at his officers and the other initiates. “Does anyone have a better suggestion for where to start looking?” His voice carrying easily across the staging grounds and despite being worded as a question, the command was clear. Ranatar, having spoken his piece, headed to the bridge he'd been assigned to.

I agree that we should lynch Drake. Knowing his alignment would help in determining who is honorable and who isn't. If he's unjust, Arinian seems like an interesting target to follow up on. If Drake's honorable, Alvron could quite possibly not be. So Drake, it would really help if you could inform us of any planned jail-breaks, so we do not make plans because we expect information that isn't going to come.

edit: Oops, RP got slightly ninja'd. HH's situation and my suggestion don't necessarily disagree, as long as people don't mind seeing my part is having happened before his.

Aman just wrote me that someone bonded cultivation spren. So Windrunner keep your eyes on Drake.

Well that's sad. :( Rae had just claimed to me last Cycle and told me everything she'd seen with her ability. She spied on me and Jondesu and then Doc and Arinian when Arin was jailed. So I was actually starting to trust her. :/ One thing we can learn from this death is that 2 Unjust do not have spren. Unless it was a Dustbringer who killed her, but from the write-up, it looks like the Unjust killed her.

I do think we should execute Drake. Kind of odd that we didn't execute Quiver, but I guess people just weren't paying good attention. -_- Oh please don't be an edgedancer Drake.

2 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I do think we should execute Drake. Kind of odd that we didn't execute Quiver, but I guess people just weren't paying good attention. -_- Oh please don't be an edgedancer Drake.

Drake actually had the opportunity to seal the execution of Quiver, and the fact that he didn't worries me. Still, I suspect it's unlikely he's an Edgedancer, though possible if he bonds it this round.

I definitely agreed that we have to execute Drake, or this will have been a waste of time. I'm fairly confident in my analysis anyway, though it's not based on hard info.

Edit: Based on the ratios I usually see mention, we should have 5-6 Unjust since we started with 22 players, right? That still leaves up to 4 that could be bonded or forming bonds without issue, if they planned ahead already. I hope they screwed up and didn't put in Honor towards bonds right away so they could investigate instead and that we snapped up most of the spren, but I'm suspecting that of the 5 bonds currently formed, 1-2 is likely an Unjust. Hopefully nothing too devestating at least.

Edit 2 since no one else has posted: @Amanuensis, does the writeup reveal the type of kill (Unjust faction kill vs Dustbringer) or will you intentionally not reveal that?

Edited by Jondesu

2 hours ago, randuir said:

Sorry, randuir. I am definitely for continuity, so for the timeline, randuir's RP comes before mine. Concerning the direction of the groups, let's say that there were three most probable paths the floodwaters could have gone, so a bridge group was assigned to each. Sound good?

Kintas carried the bridge alongside his fellow Initiates, worried about the attention Dalinar was giving to this search.  Granted, he didn't care for Kaladin so far, but at the same time, the man was one of a very few Knights Radiant who were available, and he knew they needed every man and woman in the upcoming days. The fact that Dalinar was concerned for Kaladin was telling, since the former slave was so formidable a fighter, and could fly straight through a highstorm and come out more energized than he started, from all accounts.  If he could fall, then what that meant for the rest of them, Kintas didn't like to consider.

He fell into the rhythm of marching, lowering, shoving the bridge across, then picking it up and repeating, with the extra steps used for Dalinar's bridges, but unlike some others, he knew he didn't have to worry about becoming worn out.  An advantage of having died once.  Stormlight would keep them all in good health and ready to move, though, so he doubted he would stand out too much for that.

Several hours later, he was amending his initial observations.  Yes, Stormlight was a great energy source and helped keep everyone in good physical condition during their exertion, but it took a toll long-term.  They were all getting restless and there were more than a few complaints by the time one of Dalinar's scouts halted Bridge One's progress to send a party down to the chasm floor.  They attached a rope ladder to the side of the plateau they were on and a few men made their way down to look into something they'd spotted.  Kintas took a short rest in the shade as he waited to see what they had found.

When they returned, the news was mixed.  There were bodies down in the chasm, Voidbringers that were almost certainly from the group that attacked the Initiates the day before.  That meant that they were on track and at least one of the paths they'd mapped out as likely for the flow of the water was correct, but there was no sign of Captain Kaladin.  The scouts marked the location and their findings on a map, and one of the officers made the call as to which direction they would move to continue their search.  Kintas shrugged the bridge back onto his shoulders along with the others, and settled in for an even longer day.

Edited by Jondesu

9 hours ago, Jondesu said:

Edit 2 since no one else has posted: @Amanuensis, does the writeup reveal the type of kill (Unjust faction kill vs Dustbringer) or will you intentionally not reveal that?

Yes, the write up reveals the type of kill.

7 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Before we get further in the RP, @Amanuensis, what do you have planned for finding Kaladin? You don't have to spoil it or anything, but I want to know if I need to pace it or throw in a little something extra to hold it through until the next cycle's write up.

Before I answer that question, let me say this first. I have no solid end-all be-all plan for these events. Most of the write ups so far have mostly been me winging it, based on what the players do and the whim I have at the time. So when it comes to the Chapters, what happens should depend on what you all want out of the game. So for example, this Chapter is great for character development and teambuilding. There's also plenty of opportunities it presents, such as: being ambushed by Voidbringer scouts, discovering a refugee camp (dead or alive), finding an ancient building (ruined or pristine) and rummaging through it for artifacts, or even stumbling upon the Listener's secret tunnels (which would be mostly empty, save for the few guards watching over it). Regarding Kaladin, I'll say this much. The man is out of Stormlight and on the run, as Eshonai and her Last Legion are searching high and low for him, so when the Alethi do finally catch up to him, you can expect a big confrontation. And Kaladin may or may not swear the next Ideal.

Hope that's helpful. GM PMs coming soon.

Edited by Amanuensis

9 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Sorry, randuir. I am definitely for continuity, so for the timeline, randuir's RP comes before mine. Concerning the direction of the groups, let's say that there were three most probable paths the floodwaters could have gone, so a bridge group was assigned to each. Sound good?

That makes perfect sense.

Hithon frowned. 

He was still being watched.

Since the chasmfiend hunt, the darkness had not returned. But he had constantly felt something else watching him. It was different. It wasn't the malevolent gaze of the shadows, no. These watchers felt...curious more than anything. He had no idea what they were, but they were not human, were around him, and they were curious about him. Even as he sat now, the Initiates taking a break from the bridge run, he felt them drawing closer. 

He felt them. A person who had lost his eyes learned to focus a lot more on the sense that he had left, but no sense feels presences. How was he feeling this? And that other presence he was getting better at sensing. The hum in his head. The flashes of intuition he had been getting. Somehow...somehow the presence was helping him. And. It was helping him to...to understand. He could see things that were...hidden.

Uther's tattoo, for instance. How had he seen it? How had he known about it? Until that point, he had had no idea that Uther was a Ghostblood, until he had caught his wrist, and saw the three diamonds burned against his mind's eye. How had he seen it? Now Uther was in prison after a tearful reveal of just how important that tattoo was. 

The presences were keeping their distances. He wondered why

Were they the ones keeping the darkness at bay?

He...he needed to think. 

Captain Kaladin. They were searching for him. He did not know what to feel. On one hand, all his instincts of self-preservation told him to retreat with his cloak and vanish when everyone's back was turned. The other hand actually found this quest noble and wanted to save Kaladin. 

The first voice was cold and practical, and he understood it intimately. It was him. His cloak and his protection.  The second voice was a fool. An idealistic one, who believed they could save everyone. His heart and his weakness. 

No one could save everyone, though. 

He had found that out firsthand, hand't he?

No one could save everyone. It was better, safer not to try. What was the point? What had Kaladin ever done to them to deserve rescue? It was a truth deeply ingrained in him since childhood that he could not save everyone. And as he had learned as his eyes were stolen, It was safer not to try

And yet, here he was, out in the plains looking for their leader. 

He had always striven to love others in his youth. It had taken the destruction of his eyes to make him stop, and even after that, he had tried to help every soul he came across. Even as he pulled his cloak tighter around himself and kept his head low to the ground, he knew that he might have gone out looking for Kaladin even if Dalinar hadn't ordered them to. It was. a disconcerting thought, being unable to be sure of your own motives. He was just unable to deny the tug in his heart that made him look. With a sigh, he wondered if he had the strength to finally face the fact that he might have been lying to himself.

Yes. He couldn't save everyone. 

Why was he still trying, then?

Because... Well. Because nothing would ever stop him from trying? 

That. That felt right. Right[\i] 

And at that moment, he heard a now familiar hum.

In that instant, light flowed into him, he felt that something change, and he was pitched forward, face first, into into a sea of beads.

On 21/02/2017 at 9:45 PM, randuir said:

I'm not 100% sure that this kill is the result of an unjust truthwatcher, though by all means, hunt him/her down as I want that Spren :P (And you mentioned you had invested in truthwatcher as well, so could this be a ploy to get your hands on it?).

The reason I think this doesn't have to have been the result of a truthwatcher is that there are only about 8 characters with maximum or almost maximum honour, so that would give the elims better than 50-50 odds on targeting someone holding a spren. Add to that that some people indicated in thread that they didn't have a spren but someone else did get it, and process of elimination could significantly increase the odds. 

:o Randuir

So far, aside from my suspicion on Alv, I have had some more interactions through players and gotten some reads. Lopen I fairly trust, as well as Jondesu and Randuir. So far all they have done I see as helpful to the village. Arin, Ecth, Headshot, Mage, Drought and Dragon have been voting and occasionally saying stuff, and Joe and Elbereth have been sporadic but do vote.  JUQ, Shqueeves, Anarchist and Darkness I believe have not been contributing much at all. As I said in my last post, depending on how things turn out this cycle, I would know where my vote the next cycle goes. For this one, I'm still unsure. 

Right, as most of you have received my PMs, so far, Drake contacted me in jail and had a lot of things to say. I've been wondering what to do with this information, and while I had PMed it to the people I reasonably trust, there's probably a good chance that it has already reached one of the Unjust. So I might as well come clean. Drake claimed to be the Dustbringer, and he claimed responsibility for the kill on Rae, saying it was to kill someone so the village could get more information, and he was very suspicious of Rae. When I asked him about the fact that there were clearly two voices in Rae's death scene, he attributed it to him and his spren talking. So. That's interesting. Does that mean the Unjust didn't send in a kill after all? Or is Drake, as one of my contacts suspects, an Unjust Dustbringer? 

Anyway, he sends this plea, that we consider pardoning him, or we run the risk of creating an Unjust Dustbringer. He says he only has enough honor left to maintain the bond one cycle, so even if we do not execute or pardon him, the bond will break next cycle. The only way we have of keeping the spren where it is is by pardoning him. We have two choices here, either to both pardon him, and Stoneward or Elsecall him, if possible, or execute/do nothing and run the risk of an Unjust getting that spren. We'd get information about his death, sure, and seeing as Mage has publicly claimed to be aiming for Dustbringer, we would be reasonably sure where it ends up. 

...This is why you don't claim in thread, Mage. 

Anyways. I call for the Elsecaller or Stoneward to be active, I guess, now that the Dustbringer is confirmed to be in play. I am also going to sling a pardon vote on Drake 

Sure, it could be a desperate ploy by an eliminator to save his chull, but my gut read on him reads very honest. 

But don't take my word for it, all of you can go start PMs with him to ask him about it.

Night guys!

Edited by Doc12

51 minutes ago, Doc12 said:

Right, as most of you have received my PMs, so far, Drake contacted me in jail and had a lot of things to say. I've been wondering what to do with this information, and while I had PMed it to the people I reasonably trust, there's probably a good chance that it has already reached one of the Unjust. So I might as well come clean. Drake claimed to be the Dustbringer, and he claimed responsibility for the kill on Rae, saying it was to kill someone so the village could get more information, and he was very suspicious of Rae. When I asked him about the fact that there were clearly two voices in Rae's death scene, he attributed it to him and his spren talking. So. That's interesting. Does that mean the Unjust didn't send in a kill after all? Or is Drake, as one of my contacts suspects, an Unjust Dustbringer? 

Khm... What a lawful spren.

“Ralaanar Naven. The Court of Kelathar County finds you guilty of both Trespassing and Vandalizing your neighbor's yard, as well as Stealing their prize axehound, Slippers. Additionally, since Fleeing from your crimes, you have been seen breaking into several homes and shops in search of food and medical supplies, as well as dresses, hairbrushes, makeup, papers, paints, and countless other feminine products and art paraphernalia, not to mention you using many of these stolen goods to conceal your true identity, and lying to multiple officers of the law. What say you to these crimes?”

Read write up about Lomot's death this one almost identical.

I see there 3 posibilities:

1)

8 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Yes, the write up reveals the type of kill.

Aman is lying to us. I doubt in it so we going to other.

2) Drake attacked Rae on same turn when elims decided that it's good idea to kill Rae, I don't know what elims thought when they decided kill someone so suspicious *shrug*

That's possible but chance of it not very big, so Drake is unlucky if he is villager.

3) As I said to you in PM he is just unjust Dutbringer who was very unlucky.

Also question to Aman. Dustbringer's kill goes before or after lynch?

41 minutes ago, Arinian said:

3) As I said to you in PM he is just unjust Dutbringer who was very unlucky.

Actually, there's a 4th possibility. Drake may not be a Dustbringer at all and is simply trying to convince us he should be saved.

I find his story unbelievable, however, and the writeup says it's an Unjust kill to me (a spren couldn't take the axehound away and stab it, after all), so I'm voting strongly in favor of executing Drake.

Just now, Jondesu said:

Actually, there's a 4th possibility. Drake may not be a Dustbringer at all and is simply trying to convince us he should be saved.

I find his story unbelievable, however, and the writeup says it's an Unjust kill to me (a spren couldn't take the axehound away and stab it, after all), so I'm voting strongly in favor of executing Drake.

There was part where Rae burning:

Spoiler

“Men” Ralaanar sighed, wiping the sweat from his brow. When had it gotten so hot in here, anyway?

Fire licked the back of his neck, and he yelped. Craning his head, he found hiscloak aflame, and began to run around in a circle, panicking.

“What do I do! What do I do!”

Stop drop and rollllll!

So I think that Dustbringer attack on Rae existed, but you probably right maybe Drake not Dustbringer and  just tried to save himself by using this part of write up. 

9 minutes ago, Arinian said:

There was part where Rae burning:

Hide contents

“Men” Ralaanar sighed, wiping the sweat from his brow. When had it gotten so hot in here, anyway?

Fire licked the back of his neck, and he yelped. Craning his head, he found hiscloak aflame, and began to run around in a circle, panicking.

“What do I do! What do I do!”

Stop drop and rollllll!

So I think that Dustbringer attack on Rae existed, but you probably right maybe Drake not Dustbringer and  just tried to save himself by using this part of write up. 

If that was true, Rae would have needed a way to survive. I didn't think the Lightweaver ability affected that, and the writeup didn't include someone like a Stoneward saving her.

Even with Stormlight, carrying a bridge for several hours was wearying work. Sure, your muscles didn’t tire, but Stormlight continually pushed you to move. It pushed you to run, to fight, to act. Instead, they were required to carry a bridge from one point to another, which required everyone to neatly move in tandem, locked to the pace of the slowest. It might not have been hard on the body, but it was certainly wearying for the mind. 

In an attempt to give himself some variation, Ranatar had offered to accompany the scouts down when next Bridge One stopped.

He now stood at the bottom of the chasm. Now that he wasn’t running away from Voidbringers or fighting a greatshell, he had a chance to appreciate just how alive this place was. The plateaus where mostly barren, but down here life thrived, with many types of plants all around him.

Sudden movement attracted his attention as one frond of plants retracted back into its pod. Ranatar approached it to see what had disturbed it. At first glance, nothing was visible, but just above eye-level, Ranatar noted a horizontal crack in the wall. He poked his finger at it, and was rewarded with a sudden pain as something bit through his glove and into his hand. He withdrew his hand quickly, but the creature didn’t release him and was pulled out of the crack. Ranatar smacked it against the chasm wall, then punched it using his free hand for good measure. The small cremling released his hand and fell to the ground in a broken heap.

“Storming critter” Ranatar muttered to himself as he surveyed the damage to his hand. The wound had already mostly closed due to the Stormlight he had reflexively breathed in the moment the creature had bitten him.

As he looked up again, he noticed that his sudden movements to dislodge the creature had caused many of the plants to retreat, revealing the entirety of the crack. It ran completely straight, starting about two meters to his left and running another three meters to his right, where it ended at an indentation in the wall. At the indentation, it appeared to be at least half a meter deep. It was less than half a centimeter deep along its entire length, and it’s inside wall was completely smooth, and clear of plant matter and other detritus that would normally gather in a place like this.

Ranatar quickly turned to the scouts. “I’ve found a shard-blade cut! It looks recent.”

Regarding the Drake matter, I can see a couple of possibilities.

1. He's an honorable Dustbringer.
    1. If we execute him, we'll lose a Dustbringer, which would have been a very helpful asset if we could determine suitable targets. Mage will most likely inherit the spren, and if he doesn't, there aren't too many other people with enough honor to do so (and who haven't claimed another spren). Therefore we can figure out who has it quickly, and if the new dustbringer goes on an unexplained killing rampage, we should be able to get hold of the one who has it fairly quickly and lynch him.
    2. If we pardon him, we've lost a source of information, but at least we've got a dustbringer on our side.
  2. He's an unjust Dustbringer.
    1. If we kill him, we've just killed an unjust with a dangerous Spren. If another unjust manages to catch it, then the same situation as with an honorable dustbringer occurs: we should be able to determine who has it reasonably quickly.
    2. If we pardon him, we've just unleashed an unjust dustbringer, and didn't get any information about his alignment (though that would probably changeshortly after as people start catching fire).
  3. He's an honorable initiate.
    1. If we kill him, we'll know his alignment, but we've lost another initiate. No dangerous spren is released back into the wild.
    2. If we pardon him, we won't get information about his alignment. Furthermore, if it comes out he lied about his spren, we'll probably end up imprisoning him again, because lying about this is a suspicious thing to do. We do not loose another initiate however.
  4. He's an unjust initiate.
    1. If we kill him, we know his alignment and have finally killed an unjust.
    2. If we pardon him, we do not find out about his alignment, and the unjust remain at full strength,however many that may be.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I believe the downsides of pardoning him if he's unjust outweigh the consequences of killing him if he's an initiate, so my vote will remain where it is for now. However, I can understand not wanting to risk the Dustbringer spren disappearing again. If we do free him and he turns out bad, we know exactly who we need to catch and execute, so that worst-case scenario could be ended pretty quickly (though not before he manages to get his two kills, one that warns us he's bad, and the other on the turn we imprison him).

I also didn't consider the possibility of him having some other spren than dustbringer. I guess it could be possible, but I can't figure out why he would claim dustbringer in that case (at least if he is honorable).

edit: Finished post

Edited by randuir

So a whole lot of discussion has now popped up over the case of Drake. I got into it late, so if you want to see all of the analysis possible, then check out the other posts. However, from what I have seen and what I think, I will pardon Drake. If he is Honorable, then good. If he is Unjust, then rusts. I believe that he is Honorable.

Also, the write-up is a little vague concerning death causes... @Amanuensis. Will you make it more evident, or will we be left to wonder?

RP to come, once I think out something interesting to happen.

17 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Also, the write-up is a little vague concerning death causes... @Amanuensis. Will you make it more evident, or will we be left to wonder?

What you see is what you get. I will add "Let Justice be done" in Rae's death scene to make it clear that it was the Unjust that killed her

49 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

What you see is what you get. I will add "Let Justice be done" in Rae's death scene to make it clear that it was the Unjust that killed her

(emphasis added)

WHAT?! How... if that is so, then what about Drake? Hmm... now I have conflicting thoughts... good thing there is still another day.

8 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

(emphasis added)

WHAT?! How... if that is so, then what about Drake? Hmm... now I have conflicting thoughts... good thing there is still another day.

Let me quote the rules in the home thread real quick.

Bonding a valorspren makes you a Dustbringer. With the Surge of Abrasion, you can set a player on fire, killing them. In the event that you kill two Honorable with this power your spren will abandon you

Second sentence states that Dustbringer's kill their targets with fire. So if a player dies from something other than being set aflame, it was the Unjust.

Edited by Amanuensis

Now I'm confused. Why Rae was burning in write up? She was saved? But if she was saved why that not mentioned in write up. First my thought was that Aman failed with information that he put in write up and two kills(Dustbringer's attempt and Unjust's kill) was one kill so he just described it as two. Now I think that there was two kills, but why(I don't believe in such coincidences)? And how Rae avoided first attempt on her life?

All what I can guess that:

On 21.02.2017 at 6:24 PM, Doc12 said:

On Rae's death, I'm honestly surprised that she's a Lightweaver. She's been telling me n PMs that she had been trying to bond Edgedancer, expressing frustration when she didn't get Edgedancer last cycle. I wouldn't exactly have pegged her as holding a spren either, as she isn't among those with maximum honor. And while it wasn't exactly the Elim's first attack, Headshot, I'm not going to discount the possibility that the Unjust did know that she had a spren beforehand. It just seems weird otherwise. I'll look over the thread tomorrow and throw a vote then.

someone whom she said that she was going for cultivationspren was elim and he just decided to go for sure kill on her.(I mean double tap)

And I don't think that Doc is elim, revealing all that so obviously mehh it's not what I see as elim behavior also I have village read on him.

But it looks like not very experienced move(or they just want us to think so)... hmm.

I will vote for Shqueeves he is new player and I've seen him looking through thread many times but saying nothing (maybe I bit biased cause I don't like lurkers, sorry if something), also this all mixed with bad gut read. Probably I will change my vote later if my head will give me other thought.

16 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Let me quote the rules in the home thread real quick.

Second sentence states that Dustbringer's kill their targets with fire. So if a player dies from something other than being set aflame, it was the Unjust.

Aman are protects also should be mentioned in write up?