Will there be a poster for Hemalurgy?

Hello All, my first post here. I've looked for this info in so many places, but I can't find a definitive answer. Hopefully someone here will be able to fill me in:

I have the two posters from Brandon's store of the table of Allomancy and the table of Feruchemy (they're framed on my wall, and they're beautiful!), and I have a spot reserved near them for a poster of the table of Hemalurgy... but I can't find any info about whether there will ever be one.

Does anyone have any information about whether there will ever be a matching poster for Hemalurgy?

Thanks in advance.

No, there hasn't been anything revealed other than "eventually." Brandon talked about it briefly, back when the Allomancy chart was first released (he said he had plans to do Feruchemy and Hemalurgy once we knew more about them). There are still a lot of mysteries involving Hemalurgy, and we haven't been learning very much about it at all in the recent Mistborn books, so that's probably why he's held off. Best guess I can make, it will be published during the third planned Mistborn trilogy, which Brandon aims to write after Stormlight 5, which puts us almost 10 years away. So, I wouldn't worry about saving space on your wall for it; it'd be better to rearrange once it finally goes up for sale. (Although, you could fill the space with a nice Luthadel map, which was redone for the leatherbound and then made available as a poster, if you don't already have it somewhere.)

• Chaos locked this topic