HI I'm New!

Bebss

Welcome to the Shard!

If you haven't read them, I would suggest reading Elantris, then the Mistborn trilogy. After that, read Warbreaker, then the Wax and Wayne books (Mistborn Era 2). If you can finish all of that before Oathbringer, then read Arcanum Unbounded.

35 minutes ago, Bebss said:

Hello fellow fans! I finished TWoK and WoR a few months ago and just found out about this site now.  What should I read next from Sanderson's collection while I "patiently" wait for Oathbreaker?

Welcome! Have an upvote! 

You will be offered cookies. If you wish to Preserve your Autonomy, you should decline them. 

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask

exaggerations and false advertising !!!!

the cookies are home baked tasty delicacies created by me and the rest of my friends from the dark alley (dont mind the name)

if anything they will give you a new perspective 

anyhow welcome to the shard gancho have a cookie . if you have any questions feel free to PM me 

4 minutes ago, Manukos said:

exaggerations and false advertising !!!!

the cookies are home baked tasty delicacies created by me and the rest of my friends from the dark alley (dont mind the name)

if anything they will give you a new perspective 

anyhow welcome to the shard gancho have a cookie . if you have any questions feel free to PM me 

Yes....this "new perspective" will give you a headache. It will almost feel like a spike is sticking out of your head. Don't be alarmed, this is normal. Manukos's cookies are famous. 

Edited by KereDerek

1 minute ago, KereDerek said:

Yes....this "new perspective" will give you a headache. It will almost feel like a spike is sticking out of your head. Don't be alarmed, this is normal. Manukos's cookies are famous. 

i woldn't call it a headache... more like ...the voice of go.... your conscience

Just now, Manukos said:

i woldn't call it a headache... more like ...the voice of go.... your conscience

A conscience that is.... harmonic ......with what you really want to do. Totally normal if your actions utterly differ from what your thoughts say, common side affect.