17 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Wonder why one of them isn't signing up. Maybe they're co-GMing this game? It's a mystery...

:ph34r:

30 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Sigh. I don't really have time. But I'll give it a shot, since you don't have enough people signed up.

I'll even resurrect my very first character for this. Sign me up as Niobe.

1 hour ago, Ecthelion III said:

Hm... If there aren't enough people you could sign me up.

EDIT: Also, looking over the rules... I am concerned with a potential flaw. @AliasSheep mind if I PM you about it?

Edited by Drake Marshall

1 hour ago, Ecthelion III said:

I don't play QFs because they're too time-consuming for me, and I definitely don't play two games at one time, so no. I won't be playing this. Sorry.

2 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Eh, I'm not sure if I'll be in it for this game. I'll see how AG3 turns out before looking for more SE.

7 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

I barely have time for the game I'm playing now, and its looking like it's only going to get worse for the foreseeable future, so I definitely have to decline. Sorry! I hope everyone who plays enjoys your game though!

14 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

I can hardly keep up-to-date with the current game thanks to the amount of work on my plate all of a sudden (building baby's first website, amongst other things, if you're curious). Afraid I will be playing one game at a time for the near future unless something really grabs my attention.

Edited by Wyrmhero

10 minutes ago, Arinian said:

I think I can sign up... but I still didn't read(I will read them I think but later :D)  rules and don't wait many RP from me...

What do you want your character name to be?

And I recommend you read the rules ASAP, they're somewhat... unconventional.

Just now, AliasSheep said:

What do you want your character name to be?

And I recommend you read the rules ASAP, they're somewhat... unconventional.

I'm very predictable in choosing character's names sooo not gonna change it so character's name hmm... Arin "White Eye"(yeah sounds stupid)...