Ask Shqueeves anything

Shqueeves

47 minutes ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

What is your position on the ethical controversy of utilizing luminescent vegetation in the place of streetlights?

It is both good and bad. Good because it will reduce our carbon footprint, bad because it probably wouldn't work everywhere (curse you weather!) and some people have allergies 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

If you had to broker peace between two warring nations of mole-people, how would you satisfy both the Deep-downer's wish for more caving rights and the Under-Cruster's desire for lucrative minerals?

My first step would be to learn mole-speech (thank you Brian Jacques for this beautiful dialect) that I could communicate with them. After listening to both of their arguments, I will find a reasonable compromise, probably something along the lines of the Deep-downers being able to buy/build caves for a reasonable payment of lucrative minerals to the Upper-Crusters

2 hours ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

Were does your name come from? Its so much fun to read/say!

It's a modified version of what my oldest brother used to call me. I use it on all of my online profiles. And thanks for saying that it's fun! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Favorite movie?

Favorite mythical villain?

Stick. (In all seriousness, Nightblood)

Um............. McFarland USA

This is really vague. Do you mean favorite villain from mythology? Favorite villain from fantasy? Favorite fictional villain? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...