1 hour ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Metacognition, you spelled Aralis' name wrong in the writeup :).

I have to say that I really enjoyed this game, just like the other AGs. I found it fun to be on a team where there was a bit of suspense around what our capabilities would be each cycle. I also enjoyed being in a game where there weren't really any lynches done based on reputation. I think Wilson got to survive on of her first games in a long while, and she is always fun to play with regardless of alignment. The game did bog down a bit with some inactivity, but I was impressed with Orlok and Elbereth for coming back and nearly turning the tides of the game. I guess that shows that the Contribution Crusade is worth pursuing regardless of alignment

For CR, I would have to vote for Madagascar, and also for Seonid. It was nice to have a second crazy person in the village to counterbalance Aralis, and I applaud Seonid for keeping up his High Imperial.

Thank you for GMing once again Meta, and I'm already looking forward to next year!

You probably mean Sart. I had past lives.

Awww the votesh *hiccup* are sho shweet, and for onshe they're not votesh to murder Matilda and casht her out of the village fer bein a witch and drunk and shmellin like catsh all the time.

I am a little swamped with school right now but I'll try to draw something about this game shortly.

I'm going to vote for Scar. And Sart - the consistent High Imperial to the end was impressive. For the last one, I'm split between Wyrm and HH - both did an excellent job of staying in character, even when it was difficult. I think that Wyrm just barely edges it out though.

I think I'm voting for Sart as well.  The High Imperial is something I would never attempt, but he pulled it off beautifully while still managing to make himself understood for us. I'll give some thought to others, though.  I think the criteria was to use the CR in every post, right?  I know I was far from that, and others with amazing work on it also left it out on some posts because, well, they were replying to people who weren't, and didn't go back into character.  It's an interesting way to judge it.

Also, Wilson?  Never trusting you again.  Ever.  But you did make it a fun game, so *bows*.

Remart's still drunk on the floor of the pub, btw, and probably won't wake again considering what's happening.  Oh well.  I did survive the game, which I didn't think I was going to, so that was nice (except I'm marked as dead in the player list at the end? I didn't think I was killed.).

19 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

I think I'm voting for Sart as well.  The High Imperial is something I would never attempt, but he pulled it off beautifully while still managing to make himself understood for us. I'll give some thought to others, though.  I think the criteria was to use the CR in every post, right?  I know I was far from that, and others with amazing work on it also left it out on some posts because, well, they were replying to people who weren't, and didn't go back into character.  It's an interesting way to judge it.

I mentioned something about that early on, before the game even began. It's written as every post (and those that did work it into every post definitely deserve more credit), but there was some leeway there as well because I didn't want it to be so restrictive that people didn't post because they couldn't write anything connected to their CR every time. The problem is that, if we take away such a parameter, then there were just so many great characters that people were doing a great job at bringing to life! I don't necessarily want to count those people out though either. 

19 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Remart's still drunk on the floor of the pub, btw, and probably won't wake again considering what's happening.  Oh well.  I did survive the game, which I didn't think I was going to, so that was nice (except I'm marked as dead in the player list at the end? I didn't think I was killed.).

Actually, you were their final kill. :o So you didn't technically survive. I just didn't make it a highlight of the write up because, well, everyone was basically dying. Your death technically won them the game. That's got to count for something though, right? :lol:

Edited by Metacognition

12 minutes ago, Metacognition said:

I mentioned something about that early on, before the game even began. It's written as every post (and those that did work it into every post definitely deserve more credit), but there was some leeway there as well because I didn't want it to be so restrictive that people didn't post because they couldn't write anything connected to their CR every time. The problem is that, if we take away such a parameter, then there were just so many great characters that people were doing a great job at bringing to life! I don't necessarily want to count those people out though either. 

Actually, you were their final kill. :o So you didn't technically survive. I just didn't make it a highlight of the write up because, well, everyone was basically dying. Your death technically won them the game. That's got to count for something though, right? :lol:

Ack, okay.  Close enough, though.  I never had a cycle in which I was dead. :P

I think I'll officially put my votes on Scar, Wyrm, and Sart. I really enjoyed their usage of the CR's.

Congrats to the Spiked! I was really hoping to help the village break the curse this time, but I do think it's hilarious that the village just can't seem to get it done, year after year, with a bunch of different people and role distributions. XD

Thanks to Meta for running the game! I imagine this one took even more time and energy than usual, given the player numbers and how long the game went. So thank you very much. I had a blast. :)

"No catsh?" IT WASH ALL THE CATSH! All the catsh in me head! An the human imagination ish limitlessh, sho in a way infinite numbersh of catsh were harmed.

From another pershpective it might sheem like they were moshtly a bunch of whishkey bottlesh with whishkersh drawn on in crayon. But that'sh just from a shertain point of view.

7 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

*No cats were harmed in the razing of Tyrian Falls. 

Cats were definitely harmed during the razing of Tyrian Falls. We just put that in at the end so we don't get sued. 

...And people were harmed. And puppies. And poor defenseless buildings. And won't someone think of the poor Koloss that got blisters or stubbed their toes getting there? 

Point is, there was a lot of harming going around. 

If no one else wants to add their votes or anything, the rest of the Mods and I will discuss and we'll announce the winners of the CR challenge soon!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

So... it's been 3 weeks now, any word on who the CR winners are? I have to know who I need to bribe convince to allow a My Little Pony themed game through the Sanderson-filter. ;)

There is word but Meta has chosen himself to be the one to reveal the winners.  I highly recommend summoning him with @ signs and PMs. :P  We wouldn't want him to forget now would we. EMqYlbxRo13K50x1H0zXr5OW3GmB5ywfDwHMg0UM