Cards Against MORE Cosmere

Well I just saw that my links didn't work very well up top, so I've added those. If you'd like to play with these decks, you can do so online at Pretend You're Xyzzy, which supports the use of Cardcast decks. I believe Cardcast also allows you to order printed versions of Cardcast decks, if you want actual cards to play with, or to use with the regular Cards Against Humanity game. That should just be on the deck's page, at those links.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looked at the built-in randomizer for the new deck. The first thing that popped up?

The hardest part of flying an airship into Elendel is: Steris Harms' Allomancy kink

Dear Harmony, how I laughed. Very well done!

23 hours ago, Airplane Maniac said:

Would somebody be willing to help create a PDF with all the cards? My schools filtering blocks the two websites where the cards are located.

Just download the Tor browser. It worked for me

Shakadolrin would be the ship name for when you're shipping Shallan/Kaladin/Adolin/Renarin together as a group (though most people tend to say that in such a match-up, Adolin and Renarin wouldn't be involved with each other, to avoid incest implications.) But yeah, it's an "everyone is dating everyone" sort of situation.

Tends to be known as "the OT4" for short, which is a term that evolved from the common fandom term for a ship, "OTP" or "one true pairing." People expanded OTP to OT3, for "one true threesome" and it helped that it rhymed. And from there it just kind of became OT(number) for however many characters you've got in a big ship pile.

Admittedly, it's definitely more of a tumblr thing. I tried to mix some 17S stuff in with the tumblr stuff for these cards, but there's certainly things from both spheres of influence. People also tend to use the term "the OT4" to just refer to the main 4 SA characters in that age group, even outside of an explicitly romantic context, too.

• 3 months later...
  • Chaos locked this topic