Heya!

river

Hello all you nerds! ;) I'm River. I'm just a simple gal who enjoys reading big books, namely the Stormlight Archive. I have read most of Brandon Sanderson's books, but the Stormlight books are my favorite books of all time, to be honest with you. And I've read a lot of books so that's saying a lot. :) 

Welcome to the shard !!!  

Have this cake as a welcoming gift

If you have any questions feel free to message me 

Ps have a happy new year 

PS2 awww @A Budgiewhy do you have to spoil everything . Did did that vest wearing bleeder convert you or smt?

Edited by harambe

Hey, River! Welcome to the forums! Have an upvote! :) 

What Sanderson books have you read so far? Assuming you've read Mistborn, what type of twinborn would you most want to be? How about if you couldn't compound? 

I'd also recommend following budgie's advice about avoiding baked goods; they tend to Ruin your appetite, and more importantly, your soul :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Bugsy6912 said:

What Sanderson books have you read so far? Assuming you've read Mistborn, what type of twinborn would you most want to be? How about if you couldn't compound? 

I'd also recommend following budgie's advice about avoiding baked goods; they tend to Ruin your appetite, and more importantly, your soul :ph34r:

Pfffff , an other goodie two shoes 

why don't you join us in the dark alley  instead of opposing us?

On December 31, 2016 at 8:17 PM, Bugsy6912 said:

Thanks. I've read them all but the Wheel of Time books and the last Alcatraz. Well, except a few of the novellas, I guess. I always forget about those.

I don't remember the exact terms, but I'd like to be able to store energy and--ugh, what's the name?--push against metal, like Wax does. If forced to choose between the two I'd pick the metalminds.

Heheh, I have a really awful memory for details.

And, uh, I'll be sure to avoid any baked goods, I guess... :P 

Edited by river