2 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Actually, @Sart I'm willing to switch the lynch target to Arinian. It would help to verify his information. @A Joe in the Bush what do you think?

What is there really to verify? That He and I Aren't just scamming you all and Doc, Maunkos and Drought are all pretending to be diagrammists for some reason? I mean, I would happily lynch Arinian, since I'd be willing to bet that at least one of the Son's Radiant's are dead, but I'm worried that would divide the vote and get Drought lynched.

So, we're fully committed to a Bondsmith victory? As another PSA, please don't betray this. I haven't quite gotten into the murdereous lynchy killy mood and it's kind of nice working together instead of tearing each other apart. And I'm sure that this strategy is part of Terry's Diagram. 

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

Is anyone a surgeon, willing to keep the bondsmith alive? Drought is! Oh wait, he's being lynched. . .

Storms! And if we keep him alive, then he can stop the cook from killing the elims later on. Man, this is hard.

3 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Actually, @Sart I'm willing to switch the lynch target to Arinian. It would help to verify his information. @A Joe in the Bush what do you think?

I would protest, but everything has been said already. Plus it would be kind of cruel to lynch him right after he found out who all of the eliminators are.

Honesty, I think that we should go for the bondsmith win. It is attainable and it would be interesting to see if we could do it. I know that it's a risk, and I'm afraid that I'm doing exactly what I was preaching to not do earlier and get drawn in by Joe, but even if it doesn't work out, we would still have 7-4 and know who all the eliminators are.

Drought Sart

I would recommend against a Bondsmith win. First of all, we don't know if the Bondsmith is still alive now, let alone will be in a few cycles. Second of all, going for that win condition would require bringing both sides, SoH and GB, down to the same number of members as the Diagrammists. When Drought gets lynched (because I don't see anything else happening at this point), that will be 3 people for every side. Not only is it incredibly easy for one rogue cook to upset the balance, but with, say, 3 or 4 people dying per night, the job of the Diagrammists would be made so much easier. They want us to whittle our own numbers down, and that seems like a bad idea in my book.

3 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

I would recommend against a Bondsmith win. First of all, we don't know if the Bondsmith is still alive now, let alone will be in a few cycles. Second of all, going for that win condition would require bringing both sides, SoH and GB, down to the same number of members as the Diagrammists. When Drought gets lynched (because I don't see anything else happening at this point), that will be 3 people for every side. Not only is it incredibly easy for one rogue cook to upset the balance, but with, say, 3 or 4 people dying per night, the job of the Diagrammists would be made so much easier. They want us to whittle our own numbers down, and that seems like a bad idea in my book.

Vote Tally!

Sart(6): Maunkos, Joe, Seonid, Silver, Drought, Kyne
Drought(6): Arinian, Sart, Mage,  Ecth, Drake, Jondesu

So, no Ecth. Drought might not get lynched. Your vote would solidify the lynch on Sart, and put the 12 man win condition back into reach.

First of all, a quick vote tally.

Arinian (0): Sart(1)

Joe (0): Sart(2), Kyne(1), Magestar(1), Drake(1)

Drought (6): Arinian, Sart(3), Magestar(2), Silverblade(1), Kyne(2), Assassin(1), Ecth, Drake(2), Jondesu

Sart (6): Manukos, Joe, Seonid, Silverblade(2), Drought, Kyne(3)

So in all actuality Ecth, it's a toss up right now. And the ghostbloods and the sons of honour together would still have twice as many players than the elims even if a rogue cook did upset the balance. It's definitely not out of the question.

EDIT: Come on man! Seriously? Ninja'd.

Edited by Kynedath

5 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

The Bondsmith victory still seems like a very risky path, and I agree with Ecth that it's likely just to end up benefiting the Diagrammists (and not the rest of us) if we openly go for that. 

It is in fact risky, but looking at numbers let's say that we are able to get all of us to survive until that point (The DIagrammists that is) That puts us at 12 people winning the game, which is the most players that can win the game at this point, which wold be pretty nice. Plus the only reason that we would end up making this not work in our favor would be if we just decided to be mean, and I don't feel like being mean this game...Do you not trust me? (Yes I know this is Sanderson Elimination, but...please?)

11 minutes ago, DroughtBringer said:

It is in fact risky, but looking at numbers let's say that we are able to get all of us to survive until that point (The DIagrammists that is) That puts us at 12 people winning the game, which is the most players that can win the game at this point, which wold be pretty nice. Plus the only reason that we would end up making this not work in our favor would be if we just decided to be mean, and I don't feel like being mean this game...Do you not trust me? (Yes I know this is Sanderson Elimination, but...please?)

Quintus snorted. "Trust you? I don't trust anyone here yet. Colors, I don't know if I can trust my own mind. I certainly don't want to stake my existence on a bright string of false thread."

If the elims hadn't been revealed so early, kind of killing the fun of trying suss them out... Nobody in the Ghostbloods would be talking about cooperating with their plans. The current Sons of Honor and Diagramist plans amount basically to decimating our faction for a questionable victory that is oh so easy to undermine (all we would have to do is kill one or two of the diagramists and bondsmith victory becomes even more difficult). @Assassin in Burgundy I totally see where you are coming from, but that course of action seems storming dangerous for us. Much safer just to kill off all the Diagramists, removing the shardblade at our throat, and then hope we pulled through with more radiants than the Sons of Honor. At least that plan doesn't feature the majority of us getting slaughtered in the name of peace and teamwork.

EDIT : Some more thoughts on the matter:

Let us assume that this group is capable of killing 4 per cycle. One Diagramist kill, one lynching, one Ghostblood cook kill, and one Son of Honor cook kill.

Since there are four eliminators, that means eight members of each other faction.

The way I see it, there are two possible actions left for the Ghostbloods.

1) Pursue Ghostblood Victory, Kill the Diagramists

2) Pursue Bondsmith Victory, Cooperate with the Diagramists

Now, I've done a little bit of permutations to guess how things would likely go for us...

For option 1:

-IF Ghostbloods have the voting advantage for lynching (kills per cycle are tied 2 v. 2)

-Ghostbloods use their kills to target the Diagramists, eliminating them in two turns: Sons of Honor almost certainly win. Ghostbloods are defeated.

-Ghostbloods use their kills to target the Sons of Honor, eliminating them in two turns: Unpredictable. It could very well end up either a Ghostblood win, or a Diagramist win.

-Ghostbloods use their first 2 kills to target the Sons of Honor, then, if their cook is dead, target the Diagramists. The probability that the first 2 kills or the 3 kills of last cycle included their cook is 5/8, and if we do indeed hit their cook in those two kills, Ghostblood victory is quite probable.

-IF Ghostbloods DO NOT have the voting advantage for lynching (kills per cycle favor the Sons of Honor and Diagramists, 3 v. 1)

-Either we kill the Diagramists, causing a Sons of Honor victory... We kill the Sons of Honor, causing a Diagramist Victory... Or we lose are cook early on. If we lose our cook early on, the Sons of Honor will pretty much be able to decide. They could either betray the Diagramists at this point and almost certainly get a Sons of Honor victory, or go for the Bondsmith Victory and possibly achieve it.

Conclusion:

If we have the voting advantage, I say we start poisoning and lynching Sons of Honor right now, then turn our attention to the Diagramists once their cook is down. We have a fair fighting chance at winning if we take that course of action. Our goal would be to kill their cook (if they aren't already dead in the initial 3). If we successfully manage to kill their cook in the next cycle, or if their cook is already dead, then we have a decently high chance of winning. We would render the Sons of Honor unable to poison our members in one cycle, and then eliminate the Diagramists two cycles later, resulting in Ghostblood victory.

If we do not have the voting advantage, I say we throw our lot with the Bondsmith win, risky as it is. This is because, without the voting advantage, trying to take on the weakened Sons of Honor and Diagramist alliance would almost inevitably result in our defeat.

Edited by Drake Marshall

well .... i was asleep a long time so.... what did i miss

kipper was my direct superior and lopen was below me so none of them were Restares  

i already stated my willingness to go for the bondsmithing win 

.....what else?.....i dont like the fact that all subtlety in the game is gone-_-

Edited by Manukos

Alright. Ghostbloods.

Here's the deal. As I said above, if we are not going for the Bondsmith win, we need to know if we have voter majority, and if we do then we need to target the Sons of Honor this cycle. The reason is pretty simple: to stop the Diagramist kills, we need to kill 4, where we might well be capable of halting the Sons of Honor cook kills in just one cycle.

And if we are going for a Bondsmith win, at least one more of the Sons of Honor still needs to die.

So either way... It is very much in the Ghostbloods interest to vote up someone who is not a Diagramist, but a confirmed Son of Honor.

If we win that vote and get the Son of Honor lynched, I propose that we don't look for a Bondsmith win, because in that case we still have a fair chance at winning.

If we lose the vote, then I am ready to throw my lot with the Bondsmith win, because frankly we don't have a choice in that case.

Therefore, Ghostbloods, I strongly encourage you to change your vote from Droughtbringer or Sart, and vote up a Son of Honor. Manukos is a confirmed Son of Honor.

If we can't mobilize all the Ghostbloods to try and lynch a Son of Honor, we might as well lie down and accept defeat to be honest.

7 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Alright. Ghostbloods.

Here's the deal. As I said above, if we are not going for the Bondsmith win, we need to know if we have voter majority, and if we do then we need to target the Sons of Honor this cycle. The reason is pretty simple: to stop the Diagramist kills, we need to kill 4, where we might well be capable of halting the Sons of Honor cook kills in just one cycle.

And if we are going for a Bondsmith win, at least one more of the Sons of Honor still needs to die.

So either way... It is very much in the Ghostbloods interest to vote up someone who is not a Diagramist, but a confirmed Son of Honor.

If we win that vote and get the Son of Honor lynched, I propose that we don't look for a Bondsmith win, because in that case we still have a fair chance at winning.

If we lose the vote, then I am ready to throw my lot with the Bondsmith win, because frankly we don't have a choice in that case.

Therefore, Ghostbloods, I strongly encourage you to change your vote from Droughtbringer or Sart, and vote up a Son of Honor. Manukos is a confirmed Son of Honor.

If we can't mobilize all the Ghostbloods to try and lynch a Son of Honor, we might as well lie down and accept defeat to be honest.

Khm.. he another Diagramist. "shrug"

1 minute ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

There's no evidence as to the alignment of the cook. Look at Lopen and Conquestor, both sons of honour, but con lynched lopen. Kipper could easily have been friendly fire.

Fair enough, but then the cook would have had to be fairly uninformed. The majority of people had PMs so they knew most of who was on their team. If it was friendly fire, then I'd say that they would either be a private or maybe a captain. Not necessarily true, but that's the most likely situation. Good point Joe.

Sorry to interrupt the killing on, but this is just to inform everyone that I have finished the rest of the write-up after what was apparently a 24 hour long dinner :P 

(please read it and like it and all that cool stuff)

On 1/4/2017 at 11:44 AM, little wilson said:

And not only that, but police also seem to think that the victim was nearly defenestrated! The closest window to the body had cracks in such a manner that it suggested that the victim was pushed into it, but managed to recover.

Are you kidding me? I failed to defenestrate someone? But I've had so much practice! 

*Grumbles in a corner for the rest of the cycle.* Sorry Conquestor.