Well, that is very important to kill.

Joe Drought

Also, to those Sons of Honor thinking about allying with the Diagrammists, remember this. It is not people still standing that determines the secondary win con. Rather, it is number of Radiants still standing. You already know one of our Radiants, which puts us at a disadvantage. If you have an Elsecaller, that will be a huge advantage in this fight. Regardless of what happens, the Diagrammists must die. If we do not focus on them, their persistent kill will overwhelm our numbers.

I just noticed Bard's question from before the rollover.

What happens if a Lightweaver redirects a scan/PM reading role? Is the scanner told they were redirected, and if so, to whom? Are they still told the scan results of the new player?

The Lightweaver is told whose room they snuck into to read the PMs of, so if they were redirected, they would know.

11 minutes ago, Sart said:

Well, that is very important to kill.

Joe Drought

Also, to those Sons of Honor thinking about allying with the Diagrammists, remember this. It is not people still standing that determines the secondary win con. Rather, it is number of Radiants still standing. You already know one of our Radiants, which puts us at a disadvantage. If you have an Elsecaller, that will be a huge advantage in this fight. Regardless of what happens, the Diagrammists must die. If we do not focus on them, their persistent kill will overwhelm our numbers.

hah nice try  but the number of radiants doesnt matter if we go for the bondsmithing win and you still have cooks which will make it more difficult

so , taking care of their cooks (if we can) should be our priority

Edited by Manukos

So this biggest question is:

What are you going to do with the last of us? When we are down to just one of the Diagramsists, and when they die the game is over...the side with the most KR left alive wins. The End. The sons of Honor aren't in the best position, with three members being dead, and then there is also the fact that you also know that Arinian is a KR...you could try to go for some balanced victory but as long as one person is lying then they could easily pull out a victory, causing your faction to lose just like us Diagramists will. 

The words of the orphan girl bounced around in Davis’ head. Was he really a coward? Was he afraid to stand up for what he truly believed? No, but they didn’t know his secret… Or was it because of his secret that he was who he was? Could it be that…

Then it all happened at once. Arinian burst into the marketplace, shouting to all the world that he had discovered the identity of not one, but four followers of the man called Taravangian. The others immediately started shouting at him, some even calling for his death. Then all was silenced when a woman stood up and her voice boomed throughout the stalls.

“We are the Diagrammists. And it’s time to change the game around completely.”

And all heck broke loose.

So, out of character, let’s take a look at everything.

Proposed Diagrammists: A Joe in the Bush, Doctor12, DroughtBringer, Harambe

Confessed Diagrammists: A Joe in the Bush, DroughtBringer, Harambe (?)

The first thing of note which happened was Arinian’s declaration. Kynedath, who probably did not read the rules concerning Radiants so is probably not one, was confused by the declaration. Sart, on the other hand, wanted to kill Arinian to verify the claim. This shows that Sart is almost 100% a Son of Honor, as no Ghostblood would have advocated killing their own Radiant. After Arinian, Kynedath, and Sart discussed the rules, Joe happened.

Joe openly confesses to being a Diagrammist and immediately proposes an alliance with the Sons of Honor. Now, my original thoughts were: the only reason he would do this would be if Arinian’s information were mostly fake and he clearly (and heavyhandedly) wanted everyone to believe the information was correct. A few posts later, he says he’s in full support of Bondsmith victory.

Kynedath expresses a proper dose of skepticism but thinks that Joe is also likely to be telling the truth. He closes by saying, “I don't know what to do, but I would suggest not getting reeled in by the eliminator team.” He supports this a few posts later by voting on Joe and restating that it’s better to kill the eliminators than be fooled by them. I trust him. Later shifts his vote to Drought, following Arinian.

Silverblade comes on to say that he got the C2 Chain of Command PM from Joe, who personally confesses to be a Ghostblood and provides a second witness for Arinian’s list. Then, for some reason, Silverblade says she now supports Bondsmith since there are hard eliminator numbers. (?)

Sart. Well, this one is interesting. He claims to be a Ghostblood, which is quite unlikely (see above), and then proceeds to vote on Joe in case they’re doing a “crazy gambit” This is really interesting, because of all the revealed “suspects”, he chooses Joe to vote on, a fellow Ghostblood. If it really turned out to be a “crazy gambit”, why would he want a member of his own faction to take the fall testing that? Note that I’m not trying to get us to lynch Sart, because that’s the “Diagrammist” plan, but I’m just saying I believe he is not who he seems.

Harambe gives a disjointed and uncapitalized post where I think he confessed to being a Diagrammist…? Full text: “well... that was unexpected.....rust and ruin ....joe .....i mean.....realy?....baaah , it's fine, it's fine, no biggie ....it is still winnable.... ummm sart i guess” Joe backs up this Sart vote. Later on, he emphasizes that he is actually going for the Bondsmith win and says that going after Ghostblood and Son of Honor cooks should be the priority.

Arinian: I won’t say much about him because the whole thing has been discussed more above. He did vote on Drought because he is the surgeon and Joe is roleless, at least according to his dancing.

Now back to Sart. He follows Arinian and changes his vote from Joe to Drought, then tells the Sons of Honor that it’s a bad idea to ally with the Diagrammists and declares, like Kynedath, “Regardless of what happens, the Diagrammists must die.”

Drought pops in to add this wisdom: “Wow...this shall be interesting.”

Magestar puts a vote on Joe: “The Diagrammists need to die.” Arinian tells him to switch his vote to Drought as he is the surgeon, which Mage does.

Then Drought posts something more substantial, wanting the two factions to contemplate what will happen at the end of the game when the Diagrammists are all killed. (This is also his confession.) A classic outed eliminator tactic, but legitimate nonetheless.

Remember Silverblade, who wanted to suppport the Bondsmith win? She just comes in and adds a vote to the Drought bandwagon with no reasoning. C’mon.

Edited by Ecthelion III

5 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

Then it all happened at once. Arinian burst into the marketplace, shouting to all the world that he had discovered the identity of not one, but four followers of the man called Taravangian. The others immediately started shouting at him, some even calling for his death. Then all was silenced when a man stood up and his voice boomed throughout the stalls.

“We are the Diagrammists. And it’s time to change the game around completely.”

My character is a woman.

And that was interesting, wasn't it?

Not 100% sure what to think about this, but there are 3 dead Sons of Honor and 4 supposed Outed Diagrammists.

That's interesting. I'll reserve my vote until I've thought about this more. Gambit or real confession? Desperate ploy or cunning plot? Or all of them combined?

Being a member of the smaller faction now, the Bondsmith win con sounds much more interesting (more than the idle curiosity of "Could we do this?" that I felt D1). We just need to kill 4 Ghostbloods while losing only 1 SoH.

I can't help but feel a little disappointed that our edgedancer was so spectacularly effective this early in the game...

But Joe, it looks like you will be meeting a swift ending. This may not have been the hunt I expected... But it still doesn't make sense for me to support the eliminators.

The sons of Honour are being very disappointing indeed. By voting for drought (Or me(Or any diagrammist)) they renounce any intentions of victory. The Sons of Honour cannot win without the diagrammists help. Any Son of Honour who wishes to actually stand a chance of winning should vote for Sart, of the Ghostbloods, rather than Drought, of the diagrammists.

Surely this can't be that easy?

Identifying the Diagrammists was something Quintus had expected to need to do some deep and dangerous research to achieve. Then, this man slides in claiming to be an Edgedancer, declaring that he knows the identities of those who work to undermine Urithiru and everything that has been achieved. Could it possibly be true?

The crowd was quickly turning ugly, with more and more shouts directed at those who had been called out. Sani was the first in the crosshairs, but now the one known only as the Drought Bringer was staring down the most drawn weapons. Quintus listened to the information being presented and made his decision.

"Drought Bringer, if the accusations against you are true, and I see no denial from you or those who were accused with you, then I wish to see you swept away, gone from Urithiru...and we can't let you simply take your plans and information back to your leaders and cronies. Death will have to end your time here."

His Shardblade dropped dramatically into his outstretched hand (he hadn't told anyone how he'd acquired that, even the rare few that knew he had one), and he held it at ready. "If needed, and if the group is in agreement, I offer my blade to end this threat myself."

Alright - after shoveling snow for what feels like the whole day, I'm back.

I've given this a lot of thought, and my decision is to vote for Sart

Conquestor was my Captain, and he chose me to PM last night. He told me that Kipper was his commander - who had also chosen him to PM, and that Lopen was Restares. My entire line of communication is shot. My faction is down 3 important roles.

There doesn't seem to be another option, even though I know that allying with the enemy is dangerous - Joe most of all. But from my perspective as a Son of Honor, the Ghostbloods are a greater threat at the moment.

I accept your offer of alliance, Joe.

I can't do it on behalf of my faction - I doubt my faction can actually communicate effectively enough to come up with a workable plan. Certainly not in the next few cycles. But I can do it on behalf of myself. And I can ask the rest of my faction to join me. We need to even the numbers a little bit. If we can get 3 Ghostbloods down in the next cycle, we are within striking distance of the Bondsmith win con. And that's our best shot at winning right now.