2 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Oh he wouldn't have. Had a Diagramist died on Day 3, I would have killed Mage Day 4 in order to blackmail the Ghostbloods into working with us. I also wrote up a post threatening to reveal mage in order to convince Drake to work with us, but i decided that was going to far.

Thanks.  I'm filled with feelings of love and happiness. <_<

10 hours ago, little wilson said:

And it was really funny to see Son of Honour Commander Seonid in contact with Restares/Bard, saying in the thread that he was a mere Private and that his entire upline had just been slaughtered. And then the Ghostblood Cook killing him for good measure, right after the SH Cook had taken out the other SH Commander.... >>

*bows*  My one shot hit the target square on B). See, Aman, my cards are never all on the table.

I liked the way the PM structure was set up, with Chain of Command. It also encouraged roleplaying and more PM strategy, which is generally not what I focus on. I also liked the triple-filter. I'm not a fan of alternate peaceful win conditions, but this one had enough potential backstabbing that I'm okay with it.

Edited by Ecthelion III

• 2 months later...

And it's about time this game gets locked up. I want to thank everyone for staying active. Yeah, it was short, so it was easy to stay active the entire time, but still. Thanks. :) And while it was short, I think it went well enough. I enjoyed running it with Stink, and I've got some more ideas of how to fix it for a third run. If I do a third run. We'll see. Thank you, Stink, for running it with me and handling most of the writeups. It was a great time.

As always, if anyone would like to try your hand at running a game, just get a hold of GammaMeta, Alvron, or myselfNot only will we get you added to the list, but we'll be more than willing to help out in any way we can. You can also post game ideas, ask questions, and get feedback from everyone over in our Art of Game Creation thread too. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're working on.

Thanks again to everyone who played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games!