Wrap-Up: United in a Single Cause

STINK just got back from work and had a bajillion messages from Wilson, mostly along the lines of 'STINK where's the write-up’ or 'STINK where's the stink’, because apparently Wilson has lost her fingers and can no longer draw. RIP Fingers.

Anyway, as to the actual state of the game, Joe had managed to find a speakerphone that could be broadcasted through the whole of Urithiru and was constantly saying 'Bondsmith4Life’, which was a great slogan cause there were 4 Diagrammists.

Aman was in the corner with a pen and paper, writing actual RP which everyone should do btw. Unfortunately, his RP was so good that everyone got jealous and decided that this guy needed to go, preferably to Davie Jones Locker. I would tell you what Aman was writing at his time of death, but the paper is soaked in blood and quite disgusting to be honest with you.

Meanwhile, everyone else also wanted the new guy Drake to be murdered in front of everyone's eyes (please stay Drake we don't all love murdering, torture’s fun too). Drake was defiant though, he was Defiant Drake, capable of going against anything that someone suggests, even his own plans. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't defy the noose hanging around his neck, but I can confirm that he gave it a good try before Joe also stabbed him in the neck, which doesn't sound like it should work, but who needs suspension of disbelief.

Anyway, at this point Joe’s campaign succeeded, and the Bondsmith successfully won the presidential campaign for Urithiru, with a loyal people behind him. It is inevitable that someone will backstab him at some point (this is Urithiru, after all) but right now everything is lovely and peaceful, as long as you ignore the countless dead bodies with empty eyes gazing into the uncomfortably hot abyss with the weather forecast saying it's going to be sunny and warm tomorrow.

STINK was proud of his write-up done in 10 minutes, and promptly told Wilson to 'suck it’. There was a fair bit more involved, but there's no need to tell all you successful living people about that, right?

-

Uther (Drake Marshall) was lynched! He was a Ghostblood!

Berilen Lieken (Amanuensis) was killed! He was a Ghostblood!

Uther/Drake Marshall (lots of votes): basically everyone

-

The Bondsmith win con has been achieved! All the living players win! All the dead players lose!

The Tranquilline Halls:(Dead/Spec Doc)

Master Spreadsheet

My GM thoughts will be up either today or tomorrow. I don’t have much to say, but I’ll note a few things.

Co-GM thoughts after GM thoughts :P ← Written by STINK obvs.

Thanks for playing everyone!

Sorry I never got my response done, @A Joe in the Bush. I might be able to get it written tomorrow, but I'm way too hungover / busy with work today to manage it. If we can, I'd like to coordinate a scene where Sani brings Berilen her father. It would seem a tragedy if she died without ever getting the chance to avenge the victims of MR10.

I only ever received one PM this game, sadly, and it was from my captain, Drake, who happened to get killed the same turn as me. I don't think he was as willing as I to die so that others could win, but at least we got some great RP out of him for it :P him and I also RP'd back and forth in our PM, which was really nice. So that everyone can enjoy it, I'll go ahead and put them in spoilers. Make sure you upvote Drake's next post if you like anything he wrote, please and thank you :D

Drake

Spoiler

You receive an envelope. It bears the Ghostblood seal.

Greetings to Private Berilen,

This is Uther here, your local ghostblood captain. Apologies for not contacting you earlier; I am stationed over two privates, and, seeing as I knew little about either, I suppose you got unlucky. At any rate, I am contacting you now.

A few things to cover... First of all, as you obviously know, the Diagramists are our primary target. I for one wouldn't care too much if the so called Sons of Honor got caught in the crossfire, but... For the most part they are a distraction. The Diagramists. They meddle with forces they barely understand, and the consequences span farther than just Roshar.

Secondly, we should discuss identities... Right now we are dangerously blind in that regard. So, know that I am an assassin for the Ghostbloods. Unfortunately, since the cook's work has made a good impression on Thaidakar as of late, I will just be watching people. Last cycle I watched Droughtbringer, but I didn't see anything noteworthy.

On that topic it would also be useful to know your role.

Also, the other private alongside you is none other than Davis. I understand you distrust him (truth be told I'm not sure I fully trust him either), but it is what it is. Try not to lynch each other unless you are reasonably sure that he is a Diagramist.

I fear that in serving the Ghostbloods, we may soon have to make great sacrifices... Given the gravity of the situation with the everstorm, perhaps they are necessary however. Hopefully we can get through all this without either of us dying, hm?

Good luck, Ghostblood.

Aman

Spoiler

Berilen read the message one time, then two times, then one time once more, before crumpling it up and setting it aflame so that no one could use it as evidence against her. It seemed her wish of the Radiants getting involved came true, but she never expected it to be this... complicated. An Edgedancer discovering the names of every Diagrammist on the very same day the Sons of Honor lose three members at once, forcing them into a desperate alliance? If someone told her this would happen, she would have declared them insane. She felt a little insane just thinking about it.

But did it even really matter?

Berilen now knew the names of the men and women who could lead her to her father. Unlike the rest of the Diagrammist's in Agrigar's cell, she was assured he remained behind, his actions earning him the role of Overseer while Taravangian was away in Jah Keved. Rumors said that few men understood the Diagram, let alone believed in it, as well as him, and thus he had impressed the Mad King enough for a promotion.

Idly, Berilen wished she had something to believe in, other than the end being so near.

What to tell this man, Uther? That she was uninterested in playing his games? That would surely earn her a knife in her back, if the Sons of Honor or the Diagrammists didn't put it there, first. And so she retrieved a quill from her safe pouch - differential from the poisoned needles she kept there only by the feathers - and removed its sheathe to begin scrawling her message, in the messiest handwriting she could manage, which truth be told wasn't very hard. She had always been a bit of a tom boy.

I will not bother reciting my name, nor my allegiance. You already know this. I will, however, inform you of two things. Yesterday, I approached Kipper and attempted to sway him from killing Sart. I told him that Manukos was the better option, but he informed me that someone had already convinced him to kill that man Quintus. I'm not sure if that was the Diagrammist's doing, or the Sons of Honor, but it's clear someone else has the ability to persuade others, and they will very likely try to use it to kill our Commander today.

With five Sons of Honor and four Diagrammists, at least one of which will use their Ardent or their Lightweaver to defeat us, we must rally every member of our faction to one cause. In doing so, we also reveal everything, regardless of what they know already. This is dangerous. Especially if we don't remove their cook, and soon. If you've contact with the Edgedancer, I recommend you have him watch over Davis, for so long as he lives, we can at least fight back. Sadly, I don't foresee him living for long, so unless he has a Surgeon watching his own back, we will be exposed very soon.

Killing the Diagrammists is our best bet. I fear we will be unable to lynch the self-proclaimed Drought Bringer, but he's our best given what's unfolded thus far. Of the other two, I would recommend that Davis poison Manukos. As spokesperson, Sani will likely have protection from the Sons of Honor, and while she might be smart enough to realize we'd predict such and ask for them to protect Manukos instead, I doubt it. Another option is we kill the Bondsmith, whom is very likely Magestar. He has yet to come out, which means he may be vulnerable. That is, unless, Sani tells Drought to protect him. So until he's dead, it seems unwise.

I intend to create a scene, and soon. I have questions for the Diagrammists, and I believe Sani will be the most likely to talk. I do not expect your support in my approach, but I do hope you'll have my back, if things escalate.

Good day, Captain

Drake

Spoiler

And another message, it seems.

Well, I agree that this game is... Dangerous. And that we need to mobilize the Ghostbloods as much as we possibly can.

But trying to lynch a Diagramist might not actually be the best course of action. The diagramists will kill one of us every cycle, and the only way to stop that is to kill all four diagramists... But the Sons of Honor cook will also kill one of us every cycle, and we only need to kill one to prevent those kills. I am inclined to kill two Sons of Honor this cycle, and then in future cycles divert all attention to killing off the Diagramists.

Unfortunately there are far too many rogue elements in play right now. There are plenty of roles that could destroy our plans... Or save them.

At any rate, I wish you good luck in whatever it is you are planning to tell everyone in the square.

Aman

Spoiler

In the vast alleys between the immaculate towers of Uritihiru, Berilen devised her plans and prepared her resources. Soon. So very soon, and she would act, even if it would expose her intentions to her enemies and put her life in danger. Panting, her fatigue crashed over her, like a cold wave. Tired. So very tired, yet she could not give up now. She had traveled way too far, come way too close, to return to Kholinar now. Even if she tried to leave, it wold take a miracle for her to make it out of the Shattered Planes without one of Mraize's assassins cutting her down. And so she resumed her sprint, searching for an incline from which she could observe the debate from above. There, she would make her final strike. Hopefully it would be enough.

She had already spoken with that man named Silence. Managed to convince him, she hoped, to execute one of his own. It wasn't an easy sell, but unless someone else interfered with him like they did that Purelaker with the peculiar name, he should stick to his promise. It seemed even Diagrammists had their own personal goals to fulfill. She was just thankful she chose the right one.

Before she knew it, she had found her perch. Not too high up, but high enough that she wouldn't be seen unless someone was looking. From there, she retrieved her quill and scrawled another message for Uther.

Captain, I appreciate your attempt to rally the Ghostbloods against Seonid, but you must return your attention to Drought Bringer before the day is done, or else our Commander will die. As soon as the sun touches the horizon, I will make my move. Whether you do it before then or after, I do not care. But without you, I fear we've already lost.

I'd ask who Davis has targeted, but I suppose it doesn't matter any more. I will find out soon, when the bodies start dropping.

I hope to see you on the other side.

Satisfied, Berilen folded the letter and threaded one of her needles through it. Absently, she hoped that there was no poisonous residue left - one of her earlier preparations had involved sanitizing it - as she was about to stick it in her Captains side. Testing it with a wave, she found the message secured tightly to the needle.

Berilen aimed. Despite her tomboyish appearance, she was always good with needles. It started with sewing, but since leaving the Ardentia, she found a more... practical use for the devices. She did not telegraph her movements. For one moment she was clutching the needle between her thumb and forefinger, and the next it was whizzing through the air, an unseen blur. She couldn't be gentle; the man needed to notice the needle when it hit him. She just hoped he didn't react to it any more than a cremling's pinch. If he created a scene, then surely her plans would be ruined.

She watched with the eyes of a hawk, absently sharpening the edges of another needle.

This one, she had no intentions of wiping clean.

It actually worked? No one betrayed it? Holy cow that's amazing!

Now then. Wilson, Stink, Conquestor, Arinian, Sart, Seonid, Lopen, Kipper, Amanuensis and Drake. I'm terribly sorry for destroying this game, and I'm sorry for convincing your teammates that your losses were acceptable in return for their victory. I don't actually believe that, and personally would not have done it. But i needed them to do it in order to save my comrades.

@Drake Marshall I am especially sorry to you, because you're much newer than the others. Like others have said, most games don't go down like this, please, play another game with us.

@Amanuensis I'm happy to keep Retroactively RP'ing. 

Also, @Magestar In a PM you said "I'm the lightweaver, you will tell no one of this." I told the other diagrammists within 3 minutes. Next time, offer information in return for a promise of secrecy. Don't give the information and an order of secrecy. Also, i lied. Doc was the bondsmith, not Maunkos. 

1 minute ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

It actually worked? No one betrayed it? Holy cow that's amazing!

Now then. Wilson, Stink, Conquestor, Arinian, Sart, Seonid, Lopen, Kipper, Amanuensis and Drake. I'm terribly sorry for destroying this game, and I'm sorry for convincing your teammates that your losses were acceptable in return for their victory. I don't actually believe that, and personally would not have done it. But i needed them to do it in order to save my comrades.

@Drake Marshall I am especially sorry to you, because you're much newer than the others. Like others have said, most games don't go down like this, please, play another game with us.

@Amanuensis I'm happy to keep Retroactively RP'ing. 

Also, @Magestar In a PM you said "I'm the lightweaver, you will tell no one of this." I told the other diagrammists within 3 minutes. Next time, offer information in return for a promise of secrecy. Don't give the information and an order of secrecy. Also, i lied. Doc was the bondsmith, not Maunkos. 

I'm newcomer too(almost) :angry:. And also I want to say thx to Jondesu SoH Lightweaver that tried to save me :D. And no thx to Kynedath SoH cook who killed me. Anyway I'm already lynched Kynedath for that in LG 29.

Whoa, that actually worked?? Ok then. GG to everyone, and I hope that you, @Drake Marshall, will play again sometime. 99% of games aren't like that. 

Well, it was fun being Thaidakar, even though it was so short. Glad that my absolutely terrible PM security didn't screw things up. 

2 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Yeah, you told Mage everyone's identity, and he told me. He also continually tried to get me to kill you so that he could rule the ghostbloods. =P

Yeah, I didn't think about the PM readers, and also I thought that Diagrammists had a whole seperate chain of command, as opposed to being mixed in. 

Yo I'm seeing a lot of people apologizing to me...

I just wanna say that I was actually fine with dying. I've never played SE before, but I'm no stranger to mafia, and death is just how the game works.

I just wanted to go out with a bang somehow (although to be fair, I did legitimately think that it was worth shooting for a solo win for the Ghostbloods)... I hope you liked my final speech ;) It's about the RP as much as it is about the strategy, because a story set in the cosmere is something I can get on board with

I do fully intend to play other SE games in the future

Edited by Drake Marshall

Wow, that was crazy. Guess I can't complain about a win, but it doesn't feel like as much of a win when I didn't get to do much or kill a bunch of people. For the record, I was a Lightweaver, so Sart, I think you got a PM intended for Seonid, and Joe, you were attacked instead of Arinian (who apparently was attacked twice) because of me.

Closing thoughts: every time I play a game, I walk away feeling like I did terribly or I let my faction down in some way. I'd like some feedback on how well I played this game. Particularly, I'm looking for feedback from @A Joe in the Bush, who I had the most interaction with, and @little wilson, who was an unbiased observer to everything 

I'm... somewhat surprised that the game ended. :P  And I survived.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

There goes my beautiful death streak.  Thanks a lot guys.  *cries

5 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Erm.  Ok.  Well, thanks for the advice.  I was sort of just letting go at that point, and I sort of figured you'd tell your teammates.  I more meant don't trade my info for other info.  But thanks for the advice.

Ok?  You lied.  That's nice. :P I guess it turned out to be pointless?  Go Doc, though. :P 

4 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Yeah, you told Mage everyone's identity, and he told me. He also continually tried to get me to kill you so that he could rule the ghostbloods. =P

Well.  I more thought it would be helpful to you guys.

I thought I was going to be all cool and help out the Elims and just be crazy and then everyone else was like 'Oh, Bondsmith win con?  Yeah, that's cool.'  -sigh-  Whatever.

5 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

Closing thoughts: every time I play a game, I walk away feeling like I did terribly or I let my faction down in some way. I'd like some feedback on how well I played this game. Particularly, I'm looking for feedback from @A Joe in the Bush, who I had the most interaction with, and @little wilson, who was an unbiased observer to everything 

Really my biggest thought was surprise at how quickly you agreed to work towards the bondsmith win condition. You abandoned the ruthless priority win condition for the Nice friends win condition. You also were willing to work with me, possibly due to our past associations, even though we were of different alignments. So, i think the reason you often feel you let your faction down in some way, is because you're too trusting and nice, and willing to work towards mutual gain, rather than selfish gain. 

When I was revealed as a diagrammist, your heavily questioned Arinian in our PM, you doubted him, i had to convince you i was a diagrammist. You don't want to believe that people can lie and betray you.

In short, you're not Ruthless enough while playing this game, and it does make you fun to play with, but i wouldn't be willing to pass game ending secrets onto you, because you're too friendly. So my feedback is be less trusting, and try to get more power. But that's super dark and mean, so my feedback is also don't change at all! We need nice people to balance out the Machiavelli's. 

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Really my biggest thought was surprise at how quickly you agreed to work towards the bondsmith win condition. You abandoned the ruthless priority win condition for the Nice friends win condition. You also were willing to work with me, possibly due to our past associations, even though we were of different alignments. So, i think the reason you often feel you let your faction down in some way, is because you're too trusting and nice, and willing to work towards mutual gain, rather than selfish gain. 

When I was revealed as a diagrammist, your heavily questioned Arinian in our PM, you doubted him, i had to convince you i was a diagrammist. You don't want to believe that people can lie and betray you.

In short, you're not Ruthless enough while playing this game, and it does make you fun to play with, but i wouldn't be willing to pass game ending secrets onto you, because you're too friendly. So my feedback is be less trusting, and try to get more power. But that's super dark and mean, so my feedback is also don't change at all! We need nice people to balance out the Machiavelli's. 

What can I say, I operate on an innocent until proven guilty basis. Up until you confessed, the only reason to think you were an eliminator was the word of a single person, backed by no evidence at all. I don't consider that reliable. Thanks for the feedback :) 

5 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

What can I say, I operate on an innocent until proven guilty basis. Up until you confessed, the only reason to think you were an eliminator was the word of a single person, backed by no evidence at all. I don't consider that reliable. Thanks for the feedback :) 

I tend to operate on "guilty until dead, unless you're still guilty". :ph34r:

Was it not the greatest of ironies that the man who never spoke would be the man who would save them all?

And he had saved them all, hadn't he? As the sun rose and the people gathered, he had been waiting for them in the square. Glowing. His brothers behind him. 

He had to admit his respect for Sani. For her flaws and her indiscretion, the woman certainly knew how to make the best out of a horrible situation. Not a single Diagrammist had been lost, even as the Sons and the Ghostbloods agreed to kill each other in the name of peace. 

And as they arrived, he saw the shock on their faces. Him? No one had even thought him of being the Bondsmith, had they? Interesting how that worked. 

The sky rumbled ominously. He gave the heavens a tight smile.

He spread his arms, trailing Stormlight, watched as Ghostblood and Son of Honor stood side by side, exchanging hesitant smiles and talking about how they did. Idly, he wondered if he had even needed to use his Surges to unite them. They were already desperate for peace themselves, none of them had even tried to betray the pact. He wondered if they had been worried. He had been worried. Turns out, he didn't have to be.

Are you going to do it or not. The Stormfather. Finally he speaks.

But back to the people. No, he probably did not need to expend any of his Surges. He supposed that there wouldnt even have needed to be a real Bondsmith standing in front of them - they were so ready to agree to this alliance. But there was a real Bondsmith, and now, he closed his eyes, feeling his connection to the Stormfather strengthen, and he did it.

The assembled throng stood straighter, they turned to each other, and it seemed that their previous factions fell away. No longer at a headways, they were all now united in a common cause. A cause they all believed in and would now die for. 

And that cause would be the Diagram. The perfect Diagram. 

All is as the Diagram wills it.

May the Almighty have mercy on our souls.

So yes, that was an interesting game! I have to admit I was really excited to have the chance to be evil again, only to be severely disappointed when our identities were leaked on the very first day. I was looking to being subtle and scheming and all... :( 

Even though we won, I admit I was slightly disappointed by the outcome. This had looked to be a really fun game with lots of potential for scheming and backstabbing, and all of that went away on the second day. Even going for the Bondsmith win felt slightly cheap to me, and I only decided to fully commit to it when Joe and Drought told me that they had committed to it without planning a betrayal. Even when the Bondsmith win was decided to be the condition all of us were going for, I was forming contingency plans, fully expecting the pact to be betrayed by either the Ghostbloods or the Sons. What can I say? SE has corrupted me already :P

Anyway, I do hope this game gets run again, Wilson, and I hope you aren't too disappointed at how early it ended :P It really did seem like a fun game. 

14 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Apparently nobody suspected the guy who offered everyone coffee of poisoning people :ph34r:

Ahem...

Berilen's pale brow furrowed in confusion. Sweeping a curl of black hair behind her right ear - unintentionally revealing a jagged edge where her lobe should be - she strained to read the man's expression and his body language for any hint of cruel intentions. "Storm your coffee, mister," she said, growing both more irritated and suspicious. A sudden, unfounded thought crossed her mind, then. What if this self-proclaimed "honest" man had been trained by Agrigar himself, and his so called coffee was secretly a fast acting poison, like her father used so often on his enemies? For now she tossed the idea aside, though she would not be taking anything from him. Not anytime soon, at least.

This was before our Captain contacted me and told me your role, too :P

GM Thoughts

This game was interesting to balance. I knew I didn't want a role madness game like last time, since last game was a little hard to balance right, due to there being so many roles and so many Diagrammists (it was an 8-person team last time, with 2 inactives on it. I knowingly placed inactives or those who I thought would go inactive on the team to counterbalance the number of Diagrammists). I liked the number of Regulars and I really liked the distribution, but I realized that having vigilantes in a game where people have to use their role action in the first two cycles could cause some issues. Fortunately, it wasn't a big deal.

I'm really happy with the communications in this iteration. Last time, the eliminators had a doc, and the village only had the chain of command PMs, which could only be used once per game rather than once per cycle. The village ended up PMing Diagrammists and they never got organized. The communications this game went a lot better. The Diagrammists not having a doc I think was a good change, since it made it a little harder for them to get organized quickly. I'd intended for it to be risky for them as well, with the Edgedancer able to potentially spy on Diagrammist PMs. I hadn't counted on an Edgedancer Private spying on his Captain, and that Captain revealing his entire team in a PM, but...oh well. It happens. I think it's a good lesson everyone should learn about PM safety. While, yes, Joe was talking to his teammate, you never know if anyone is listening in, or in other cases, if the person you're talking to is trustworthy, so sharing very sensitive information via PMs is generally not a good idea. So if nothing else, I'm happy that there was a good lesson to be learned through this game.

I also liked the inactivity filter, and think it worked well. Only 3 people out of 20 didn't PM, post and/or submit a role action. One of those three only didn't submit a role action, and he was a Cook and didn't want to kill. The other two only did one of the three each. And then in Cycle 2, all three of them were some of the first to complete all three of their activity actions. All-in-all, everyone stayed pretty active. Of course, it was only three cycles, but still. There was a good bit of activity in PMs and the thread, and just about everyone who could submit an action did. Which was the point of the filter, and it worked.

If there's one thing I would change, it would be discussion about the Bondsmith win con. I think I would make it so the Bondsmith win con cannot be strategized for openly. I might even go so far as to say that the Bondsmith win con cannot be mentioned or even alluded to in the thread. When I'd envisioned the Bondsmith win con initially, it was using PMs and forming alliances and potentially betraying people. It was meant to be an ironic form of unity. Unity brought about through betrayals and backstabbing. That's....not what happened here. I understand the openness, given the situation, but I definitely would want to prevent such openness from happening again.

Also, in my mind, the Ghostbloods and the Sons of Honour are definitely the village factions. They can win together, and they very easily could've in this game. Once Arinian died, the SH and the GBs both had 1 living Radiant. Had the Diagrammists been killed, and those last two Radiants survived (not sure if Mage would've been able to, since he'd outed himself to Joe), everyone but the Diagrammists would've won, just like any other elimination game. So while it's a faction game, it is possible for all the non-Diagrammists to win. So this isn't that much different that a standard elimination game. It just also has a couple village factions that can work together, if they choose to. Thus far, neither has really chosen to work together much, in either iteration.

Overall, I'm okay with how the game went. Sure, it was short. But it was interesting seeing Joe in action, trying to salvage his mistake, lying through his teeth to the thread and Mage and basically anyone who was not a Diagrammist. It was interesting seeing some of the Ghostbloods being like "The Sons of Honour are a bigger threat than the Diagrammists. Kill them." And it was really funny to see Son of Honour Commander Seonid in contact with Restares/Bard, saying in the thread that he was a mere Private and that his entire upline had just been slaughtered. And then the Ghostblood Cook killing him for good measure, right after the SH Cook had taken out the other SH Commander.... >> The second cycle was hilarious. The third cycle....well. At least everyone posted in the thread. And good thing too, because if they hadn't the Bondsmith win con wouldn't have been achieved right then, because someone would've almost certainly died to inactivity.

I want to thank Stink for helping me GM this and handling most of the writeups. And about that comic writeup: that thing took me two hours to do, and I used a program on my work computer to put it all together. If I can download a decent (free) program onto my laptop that can do something similar fairly intuitively, and I know the results and have time to draw it out without it taking up time for the next cycle, you might see writeup comics in the future. Maybe. I did have a lot of fun drawing it, so it could happen again. (Oh, and Kynedath: that SH with the "real" eye in the first panel wasn't meant to be you, though you're very welcome to claim him if you like. I just noticed his head was weirdly-shaped and decided to make him a crazy cross-eyed person jumping in the air :P)

Thanks again, everyone, for playing. And remember: PM SAFETY.

11 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Overall, I'm okay with how the game went. Sure, it was short. But it was interesting seeing Joe in action, trying to salvage his mistake, lying through his teeth to the thread and Mage and basically anyone who was not a Diagrammist.

May I claim the Title of 'Rabble Rouser' for this game?

13 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Had the Diagrammists been killed, and those last two Radiants survived (not sure if Mage would've been able to, since he'd outed himself to Joe)

Oh he wouldn't have. Had a Diagramist died on Day 3, I would have killed Mage Day 4 in order to blackmail the Ghostbloods into working with us. I also wrote up a post threatening to reveal mage in order to convince Drake to work with us, but i decided that was going to far.

16 minutes ago, little wilson said:

And remember: PM SAFETY.

And Remember: PM SAFETY IS BORING. HAVE FUN.