So, we have 4 diagramists and 4 Sons of Honour now. We just need to kill two Ghostbloods, and everyone else wins. But, this cycle is vital. We have to coordinate kills, or we will mess up the bondsmith win. Exactly two ghostbloods need to die. As a reminder, the ghostbloods are Assassin, Mage, Drake, Amanuensis, Silver and Ecthellion. We also cannot risk killing the ghostblood cook, because then they will revenge kill someone in order to maximise their chance at victory. 

Seven people voted for Drought instead of Sart, and therefore are the most likely to sabotage the bondsmith victory, Two of them Arinain and Sart are dead, and one of them, Jondesu, is a Son of honour, so we need to kill two of Mage, Ecthellion, Drake and Aman. I vote Drake for Lynch and Aman for the Kill.

14 minutes ago, Kynedath said:

Did the eliminators attack Joe? huh.

EDIT: Plus we seem to be talking with a ghost. how fun.

If you look at the bottom two panels, two redshirts (Diagrammists) are present, one tried to attack arinian, but attacked himself instead, but was saved by a fellow diagrammist. The Shirt colours are the alignments of the various people, including most of the crowd that lynched Sart. The cook is purple to hide their alignment.

it's actually a pretty clever writeup. Props to Stink.Wilson

EDIT: and Arinian's drink is also purple, clever Stink,Wilson clever.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
Wilson is an amazing artist, go give her upvotes.

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

So who are you two voting for?

Haven't decided yet. :-P Silverblade, any initial preference? If the numbers are actually correct, that Bondsmith win could happen this cycle, but I'm still cautious. I hate that all the alignments are so open, too. I've been exposed as a Son of Honor without any chance to decide if I or my teammates wanted to be open about that, and other people seem to be deciding how I should play. I'm tempted to just screw it all up to make the game last longer. :ph34r:

What about the only guy with an actual eye? Who are they?

4 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Haven't decided yet. :-P Silverblade, any initial preference? If the numbers are actually correct, that Bondsmith win could happen this cycle, but I'm still cautious. I hate that all the alignments are so open, too. I've been exposed as a Son of Honor without any chance to decide if I or my teammates wanted to be open about that, and other people seem to be deciding how I should play. I'm tempted to just screw it all up to make the game last longer. :ph34r:

Look man, Drought and Maunkos haven't gotten many chances to be eliminators, and I kind of ruined their first time for them by forgetting about edgedancers. Can't you let them win with the bondsmith? They shouldn't have to lose completely just because I was incredibly stupid.

Pleeeassee? 

12 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

@Jondesu I'd like to wait on voting until tomorrow if that's alright. I want to get a better feel for how this cycle will play out.

Yeah, we can even cast different votes at points, we just have to end up on the same person at the end of the cycle. I'm not ready to vote yet either.

So... what went wrong?

Was Berilen too weak? Too slow? Too dumb? Too naive?

At the end of the day, the reason didn't matter.

She had failed.

Berilen had failed.

But she would not fail again.

Despite the loud clamor of the factions' debate, they all stopped when they heard the sound of a needle hitting the ground. Whatever strange metal the floor was made of, it resonated like a bell when struck by the thin, razor sharp weapon. Although some hesitated to look towards her, few would be able to resist turning their heads when she began shouting, her eyes burning as they gazed into the woman Diagrammist's pleading stare.

"Sani! You sow for peace with the Ghostbloods, loathe as they are to accept it. Well. I may not speak for the Ghostbloods, but I can speak for myself. I did not join the Ghostblood's because I agreed with their doctrine. I did not join them to thwart the Sons of Honor, or because I despised the Diagrammists. I aligned myself with Thaidakar for one reason, and one reason alone. To find and kill my father. A man who I'm confident you know very well.

His name is Agrigar Leiken. Heard of him, yes? The Mad King's very own Overseer of Urithiru.

Bring him to me, bound and gagged. Allow me to execute him here and now for his crimes against my family, and I will give my life for the very peace you seek.

You've heard the rumors; seen the unholy storm as it ravages and mutates our world. The True Desolation is upon us, or at the very least, will be soon. If we wish for humanity to survive, we cannot stand divided. And for that cause alone I am willing to hasten my journey to the Trainquiline Halls. I just need this one gift, and I will bow my head gently before you.

So, what do you say, Diagrammists? Are you willing to sacrifice your glorious poisoner for victory? Or will you deny my offer, and choose battle instead?

I might be small, but that doesn't mean I'll go down without a fight. And maybe I won't drag one of you down with me, but the Almighty knows I'll try."

Edited by Amanuensis

23 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Look man, Drought and Maunkos haven't gotten many chances to be eliminators, and I kind of ruined their first time for them by forgetting about edgedancers. Can't you let them win with the bondsmith? They shouldn't have to lose completely just because I was incredibly stupid.

Pleeeassee? 

That...is actually an idea I can understand. I became as active as I've been because of how well my first game went (though my subsequent games have been horrible for my characters so far), and I can see that being good to improve their experience. On the other hand, I don't want to lose yet another game just for that. If we can actually make this happen and it isn't sabotaged, I'm fine with that (as I have said), I'm just paranoid and cynical about the chances of it working out.

Took a long nap and can't wake up, so RP will come later.

17 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

"Sani! You sow for peace with the Ghostbloods, loathe as they are to accept it. Well. I may not speak for the Ghostbloods, but I can speak for myself. I did not join the Ghostblood's because I agreed with their doctrine. I did not join them to thwart the Sons of Honor, or because I despised the Diagrammists. I aligned myself with Thaidakar for one reason, and one reason alone. To find and kill my father. A man who I'm confident you know very well.

His name is Agrigar Leiken. Heard of him, yes? The Mad King's very own Overseer of Urithiru.

Bring him to me, bound and gagged. Allow me to execute him here and now for his crimes against my family, and I will give my life for the very peace you seek

You've heard the rumors; seen the unholy storm as it ravages and mutates our world. The True Desolation is upon us, or at the very least, will be soon. If we wish for humanity to survive, we cannot stand divided. And for that cause alone I am willing to hasten my journey to the Trainquiline Halls. I just need this one gift, and I will bow my head gently before you.

So, what do you say, Diagrammists? Are you willing to sacrifice your glorious poisoner for victory? Or will you deny my offer, and choose war instead?

I might be small, but that doesn't mean I'll go down without a fight. And maybe I won't drag one of you down with me, but the Almighty knows I'll certainly try."

"Agrigar Leiken?" The name was familiar at least, but Sani knew a hundred assassins on a dozen worlds. Still, the girl was an experienced assassin herself, and could make trouble. "I'm afraid I do not know who your father is. If he is in Urithiru, I'm confident I can find him and have him bound and gagged before you by the end of the day, but a name and a daughter will not be enough to go off of, especially while keeping all of us hidden from Kholin's soldiers.

So, if you can give me some more information as to your father's description, then i could perhaps find him for you, and, if he is a ghostblood, deliver him up to your blade."

7 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

I'm in exactly the same boat as Jondesu. Don't know who leaked my alignment but I'd like to wait until the cycle plays out more before doing anything.

Thaidakar did not practice PM safety, and told one of his Commanders the entire list. That list was then passed to me.

EDIT: Thaidakar, could you PM please?

29 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

"Agrigar Leiken?" The name was familiar at least, but Sani knew a hundred assassins on a dozen worlds. Still, the girl was an experienced assassin herself, and could make trouble. "I'm afraid I do not know who your father is. If he is in Urithiru, I'm confident I can find him and have him bound and gagged before you by the end of the day, but a name and a daughter will not be enough to go off of, especially while keeping all of us hidden from Kholin's soldiers.

So, if you can give me some more information as to your father's description, then i could perhaps find him for you, and, if he is a ghostblood, deliver him up to your blade."

Was Sani playing dumb to protect the one man's life she didn't compromise? Or was she being honest, proving the information the Ghostbloods provided Berilen as lies? No matter the answer, a surge of rage coursed through the young girl, prompting her to draw a needle and throw it at the woman, all within the blink of an eye. She didn't need to be a Radiant to move that fast, at least. Fortunately for the Diagrammist, she did not aim to kill. Instead of burying it in a vein, she let it dig into Sani's shoulder, with just enough speed that it should pierce the fabric and prick her skin. If she succeeded, then it would only take a minute for the burning sensation to take affect. With that confirmation, she could successfully bluff her way to her father. Already Berilen knew exactly what she would say.

You feel that? That's firerot. A very rare poison that, if not treated within a day's time, will put you in a paralytic state. It will feel like instead of blood, fire is circulating your veins. If you wish to continue playing this game, then I will tell you Agrigar is a 42 year old Cook. I've no idea how he keeps his hair, or how tan his skin might be. But what I can tell you is he has the same eyes as mine - cobalt... and cold - and that he's missing his left ear. He is a Diagrammist like you, and once terrorized this very city with his cunning tongue and his deadly cuisine. If that doesn't summon any recollections for you, then perhaps it's time you start using whatever resources you possess to find the man I seek.

Edited by Amanuensis

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

If you look at the bottom two panels, two redshirts (Diagrammists) are present, one tried to attack arinian, but attacked himself instead, but was saved by a fellow diagrammist. The Shirt colours are the alignments of the various people, including most of the crowd that lynched Sart. The cook is purple to hide their alignment.

Right. Sorry, forgot about redirects.

52 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

think that that is me? My character is Drak Deadeye and he only has the one grey eye. My question is why is he on his knees/jumping?

Edited by Kynedath

37 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Was Sani playing dumb to protect the one man's life she didn't compromise? Or was she being honest, proving the information the Ghostbloods provided Berilen as lies? No matter the answer, a surge of rage coursed through the young girl, prompting her to draw a needle and throw it at the woman, all within the blink of an eye. She didn't need to be a Radiant to move that fast, at least. Fortunately for the Diagrammist, she did not aim to kill. Instead of aiming for a vein, she let it dig into Sani's shoulder, with just enough speed that it should pierce the fabric and prick her skin. If she succeeded, then it would only take a minute for the burning sensation to take affect. With that confirmation, she could successfully bluff her way to her father. Already Berilen knew exactly what she would say.

You feel that? That's firerot. A very rare poison that, if not treated within a day's time, will put you in a paralytic state. It will feel like instead of blood, fire is circulating your veins. If you wish to continue playing this game, then I will tell you Agrigar is a 42 year old Cook. I've no idea how he keeps his hair, or how tan his skin might be. But what I can tell you is he has the same eyes as mine - cobalt... and cold - and that he's missing his left ear. He is a Diagrammist like you, and once terrorized this very city with his cunning tongue and his deadly cuisine. If that doesn't summon any recollections for you, then perhaps it's time you start using whatever resources you possess to find the man I seek.

The girl glared at her, and then her arm almost seemed to blur as it went down and up. A quiet whistle was all the warning Sani had that something was coming her way. She reacted instantly reaching up to grab the object before it could hit her.

She missed, clutching at empty air. A quick examination of her shoulder found the needle hanging from the fabric of her dress. She quickly ripped a hole in the fabric and found a minuscule hole in her skin, from which leaked a single drop of blood. It slowly rolled down her shoulder, losing mass until it hit more fabric and was absorbed.

"You feel that? That's Firerot." 

Sani looked away from her shoulder at the scowling girl. "A very rare poison that, if not treated within a day's time, will put you in a paralytic state. It will feel like instead of blood, fire is circulating your veins." Firerot; Paralysis and heightened sensitivity; inability to regulate temperatures in the body. She'd never heard the name Firerot, but the symptoms fit half a dozen different rare poisons, two of which she hadn't been able to prove or disprove the existence of.

"If you wish to continue playing this game, then I will tell you Agrigar is a 42 year old Cook. I've no idea how he keeps his hair, or how tan his skin might be. But what I can tell you is he has the same eyes as mine - cobalt... and cold - and that he's missing his left ear. He is a Diagrammist like you, and once terrorized this very city with his cunning tongue and his deadly cuisine. If that doesn't summon any recollections for you, then perhaps it's time you start using whatever resources you possess to find the man I seek."

Sani kept her face blank. She widened the tear on her dress, ripping a small portion of it off. She wrapped it around the dart, then pulled it out of her dress. "Drought." The Silent Gatherer stepped out of the crowd, staring at her clinically, like something to dissect. "Analyse this please. It's probably Either Hebanon, Vokiri, or Nightbane Poison. If it's not one of those three, see if you can't synthesize a cure for whatever it is." The man nodded, taking the dart and disappearing into the crowd.

Sani sighed, and turned back to the now fuming girl. "Berilen. You have a decidedly stupid way of negotiating. It's no surprise to me that you haven't found your father yet, if you decide to murder everyone who can't tell you your father's exact location. Now, I do believe that i already told you, i would look for him in fact, I assured you that if he was in the city, i could have him bound and gagged before you by the end of the day, if i had more information. Cobalt eyes and missing an ear definitely narrows it down. Next time, lead with that, rather than a name and an occupation. In our line of work, those can change daily.

"And for poisoning me girl, you will be dying today. By your own hand or by mine, I care not. Your father will only die before you if you cooperate, and don't poison anyone else."

Adding a " | adding a 'r' to the end of 'he'