Bleeder

Random Stuff X: Something Weird

4,664 posts in this topic

Happy birthday, @Zathoth, courtesy of Google's results for "Cthulu birthday"!

c-cake3.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sunbird said:

Happy birthday, @Zathoth, courtesy of Google's results for "Cthulu birthday"!

c-cake3.jpg

The most eldritch of cakes!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Zathoth said:

It's my birthday, so I figured I would grace you with my presence.

Speaking of anime Boogiepop Phantom is really weird.

Happy birthday, Your Weirdness!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Heyyyyyyy you're back, @Zathoth! Happy birthday! ^_^

I am momentarily present, I might check in now and then.

Thanks ^_^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday, @Zathoth! In honor of the occasion, some angsty Iron maiden lyrics:

"There's a time to live, and a time to die when it's time to meet your Maker. There's a time to live, but isn't it strange that as soon as you're born you're dying?"

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

Happy birthday, @Zathoth! In honor of the occasion, some angsty Iron maiden lyrics:

"There's a time to live, and a time to die when it's time to meet your Maker. There's a time to live, but isn't it strange that as soon as you're born you're dying?"

 

I should just listen to all of Seventh Son, it has been a while.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sequel to Shadows of Mordor has just been anounced, with a trailer!!! AND STORM ITTTTT!!!!! SHADOWS OF WAR LOOKS RUSTING AWESOME. 

Dying of happiness

Trailer: Shadows of War

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy birthday, @Zathoth! Glad to see you back, even if it is only for a moment. :) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing I Have Learned This Weekend:

Taking my Kindle with me has made a marked change in exercise motivation.  Instead of dragging myself onto the elliptical three times a week, I am now eagerly bouncing downstairs for a 30-minute run daily.  Behold, the power of books!

 

2 hours ago, Zathoth said:

I am momentarily present, I might check in now and then.

Thanks ^_^

Yay, Zathoth!

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zathoth...just realised I don't talk to you much. Certainly not as much as someone with Death as an avatar deserves.

Still, happy birthday!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Quiver said:

@Zathoth...just realised I don't talk to you much. Certainly not as much as someone with Death as an avatar deserves.

Still, happy birthday!

I'm not really around anymore, I just popped in because… reasons, but thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zathoth said:

I'm not really around anymore, I just popped in because… reasons, but thank you!

We're glad you did. 

Regardless, happy 23rd. Hope it is/has been a good one!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zathoth said:

I'm not really around anymore, I just popped in because… reasons, but thank you!

I didn't really notice you were gone. :mellow: As in, I could have sworn you were still around. I thought I saw a post by you just the other day . . . 

*looks up post* *notices date*

. . . Never mind.

Anyway, happy birthday! One day closer to the day when your soul leaves your body and this shell that you call your whole being deteriorates into dust. Enjoy your time while it lasts!

On a completely unrelated side note, my sense of humor has been getting slightly darker lately.

Edited by The Honor Spren
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zathoth, I wish you happy things to celebrate another cycle of the Earth going around the Sun that your mortal shell survived!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

I didn't really notice you were gone. :mellow: As in, I could have sworn you were still around. I thought I saw a post by you just the other day . . . 

*looks up post* *notices date*

. . . Never mind.

Anyway, happy birthday! One day closer to the day when your soul leaves your body and this shell that you call your whole being deteriorates into dust. Enjoy your time while it lasts!

On a completely unrelated side note, my sense of humor has been getting slightly darker lately.

Crack theory: void spren are dark Honor Spren :ph34r:

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lectures at 7:30 am are an abomination.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

General Stormlight spoilers: 

Spoiler

Okay, think about Kaladin. Specifically, his grief over losing Tien and so many of his friends. 

Now listen to this song. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

General Stormlight spoilers: 

  Hide contents

Okay, think about Kaladin. Specifically, his grief over losing Tien and so many of his friends. 

Now listen to this song. 

 

 

Speaking of Stormlight, in tomodatchi life (the Nintendo version of sims) my brother made miis of Shallan and Kaladin. 

They got married. #ShaladinConfirmed

Edited by The Honor Spren
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Speaking of Stormlight, in tomodatchi life (the Nintendo version of sims) my brother made miis of Shallan and Kaladin. 

They got married. #ShaladinConfirmed

Better than that no good Adolin kid. :ph34r:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

1kgyhu.jpg

Seriously. Shallan/Adolin is a good match. So is Shallan/Kaladin. I just want to get Pattern's running commentary on every stage of the relationship. :ph34r: 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1kgyhu.jpg

Seriously. Shallan/Adolin is a good match. So is Shallan/Kaladin. I just want to get Pattern's running commentary on every stage of the relationship. :ph34r: 

In that case, there's a clear winning ship after all. Which would be more fun,Pattergiving running commentary or him and Syl giving commentary. :ph34r: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

In that case, there's a clear winning ship after all. Which would be more fun,Pattergiving running commentary or him and Syl giving commentary. :ph34r: 

Of course, I'd argue that they could do it regardless of who Shallan ends up with. If it's Kaladin, then part of their commentary is dedicated to whether or not they'll get strange looks from the other spren back in Shadesmar. If it's Adolin, then part of their commentary involves them remarking on Kaladin's famously sour face whenever he hears the word "wedding." :P 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.