Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

4 minutes ago, Deliiiiiightful said:

I don't understand.

GUYS. IM CRYING. BECAUSE OF HAMILTON. AGAIN.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY HEART ELIIIIIIZA.

I'm in a similar boat. The meme @Sunbird posted yesterday got me listening to The Black Parade while thinking about Bucky in Winter Soldier and Civil War, and Great Noodly One it's like the album could be about him. Don't believe me? Go listen to "Mama" while thinking about him. Or "The Sharpest Lives." Or "Disenchanted." Or "This Is How I Disappear." 

1 hour ago, bleeder said:

I'm sure you're very pretty!

I'd say that's a fairly safe assumption. :ph34r: 

37 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Actual street sign in my neighborhood:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

I'm sorry random street but I will not stop dreaming about unicorns, thank you very much. Just be happy I still acknowledge your authorithy in traffic after such a demand

9 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I'm in a similar boat. The meme @Sunbird posted yesterday got me listening to The Black Parade while thinking about Bucky in Winter Soldier and Civil War, and Great Noodly One it's like the album could be about him. Don't believe me? Go listen to "Mama" while thinking about him. Or "The Sharpest Lives." Or "Disenchanted." Or "This Is How I Disappear." 

Yeah, you know someone's life sucked if he can be described with that many Songs. :unsure: 

Edited by Edgedancer

15 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

I'd say that's a fairly safe assumption. :ph34r: 

I'm sorry random street but I will not stop dreaming about unicorns, thank you very much. Just be happy I still acknowledge your authorithy in traffic after such a demand

Yeah, you know someone's life sucked if he can be described with that many Songs. :unsure: 

Especially one that opens with "Mama, we all go to hell." :unsure:

2 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

Wow that looks pretty coo-

58 dollars.

It costs 58 dollars.

Hey, that's nothing -- most good fountain pens cost more than that. :P :mellow: 

And to be fair, it does write in zero gravity, underwater, and in temperatures ranging from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. ;) 

Edited by Slowswift

6 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

People give out pens for free. I own about 700. I'm not shelling out 58 bucks for a pen, no matter how cool it'd be to write underwater. :P

Eh, I'll take all the free pens too -- but it's really fun when you can get a work of art like a Waterman. 

Edited by Slowswift

So look at this, it's a screenshot from the credits of an anime I'm watching right now:

Spoiler

image.png

Based on this, you'd think it's about guys who fight each other for some reason or another, right? Wrong. This is the male love interest in a high school drama. 

I will never understand anime credits. ಠ_ಠ 

Edited by The Honor Spren

4 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

So look at this, it's a screenshot from the credits of an anime I'm watching right now:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Based on this, you'd think it's about guys who fight each other for some reason or another, right? Wrong. This is the male love interest in a high school drama. 

Hey, at least it's not as bad as some covers you see. The ones that in no way resemble the actual plot, setting, or characters of the book. 

2 hours ago, A Budgie said:

Hey, at least it's not as bad as some covers you see. The ones that in no way resemble the actual plot, setting, or characters of the book. 

On the plus side, it means you're unlikely to get a significant level of spoilers for the story

8 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

Hide contents

image.png

The real question is, is he a yaoi lead or not. :ph34r:

Anime songs can be weird, too.

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

what sort of book cover SPOILS the story?

Comic book covers. 

I mean, they spoil when they don't outright lie :P

11 hours ago, Slowswift said:

Hey, that's nothing -- most good fountain pens cost more than that. :P :mellow: 

And to be fair, it does write in zero gravity, underwater, and in temperatures ranging from -30 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. ;) 

But what will you write on underwater? Some space paper that's 10$ per sheet? :P

7 hours ago, Quiver said:

The real question is, is he a yaoi lead or not. :ph34r:

Anime songs can be weird, too.

Eh heh no. I'm not into that sort of thing. But there is a side character who's a trans girl, and a different guy who for some reason, ends up cross dressing all the time, though not of his own free will. 

Edited by The Honor Spren

8 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Eh heh no. I'm not into that sort of thing. But there is a side character who's a trans girl, and a different guy who for some reason, ends up cross dressing all the time, though not of his own free will. 

My interest. You have piqued it. I'm always interested in seeing representation in media.

(On which note, I'm going to say Rukako is an awesome character)

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Majority of my covers have the main character striking some pose lol

That's a common cover :P But some of them can be...dull.