Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

56 minutes ago, Orlion Determined said:

Ermehgawd, me too!

Reveal hidden contents

It was all right :ph34r:

Spoiler

I thought the metaphors got rather muddled, not to mention the inherent flaws in using predators and prey to talk about racism, but I also thought it told a good story with fun characters. 

I….don't know if I should make a joke about sheeple (from the climax of the movie, the real villains) or not. :ph34r: 

21 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Finally got a hold of the computer . . .

I went to see Wicked at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC last night! :D It was so good.

Lucky duck. :P 

1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

I went to see Wicked at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC last night! :D It was so good.

You're near DC!  (Hey, Virginia is big.)  I am going to be visiting the city in a month.

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

@Darkness Ascendant At my job, I actually do surprisingly little shushing. :mellow: Maybe once a week we'll have a patron complain about another patron holding a loud conversation on their phone, but aside from that, patrons are pretty quiet to begin with. 

In other news, I've finally :ph34r: seen Zootopia. 

Oh, Zootopia was god.

2 hours ago, Oversleep said:

No, if you want to fall asleep, no lights. Darkness is the way of the sleep.

Hide contents

(I kept reading it as exercising visible part of electromagnetic spectrum so I decided to make pun out of it)

Oves, that was wretched.

1 hour ago, The Honor Spren said:

That's super cool! Great show.

Just now, Oversleep said:

Anyway exercise is not helpful in getting asleep - it gets the blood flowing. I actually do some pull-ups when I need to stay awake.

Interesting.

Scratch that, then, @Quiver. No exercise, light or otherwise.

Still no screens, tea on occasion, soft music, drawing, candles, ASMR, meditation. 

Just now, bleeder said:

Oh my Smiling God I'm so hype, Kay.

I'm old enough that I can hear the old Duck Tales theme song playing in my head right now.  Actually, does somebody know how to make that stop?

We had our secret santa gift exchange at work.  The person I drew absolutely adores the scarf I knitted for her.  I has a happy. :)

Just now, Kaymyth said:

I'm old enough that I can hear the old Duck Tales theme song playing in my head right now.  Actually, does somebody know how to make that stop?

Uh, The Ballad of Fiedler and Mundt by Disparition. Been stuck in my head since last night. I hear that earworms often cancel out other earworms.

Just now, bleeder said:

Uh, The Ballad of Fiedler and Mundt by Disparition. Been stuck in my head since last night. I hear that earworms often cancel out other earworms.

Oh, no.  Someone on Facebook rewrote the Duck Tales theme to be about Doctor Who.

I'M DOOMED

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

How about this? 

Reveal hidden contents

And the full version: 

Or, if you're in a more Star Warsy mood….

Reveal hidden contents

It's too late for me.  Save yourself!  Don't click the volume on the video I shared on FB!

ETA:  Noooooo you clicked Like you're dooooooooomed!