Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

3 hours ago, bleeder said:

I am very hype.

Also, I'm fifteen today! So that's fun.

Ha! The youth. A large gap separates us, bleeder. One month is a veritable ocean of time. Happiest of birthdays.

Also, I got back from my trip to Philly, where I represented my school in the ILMUNC. If anyone else went, gimme a shoutout!

Edited by Jedal

Happy late-ish birthday, bleeder! May your next year be filled with pugs and fancy guitars.

In other news, I think I've figured out why I don't wear makeup! You know how people have those enormous eyeshadow palettes with the twelve thousand colors? They always seem to use only the boring, skin tone colors. That makes me so sad. If I had one I would end up with bright green eyelids and blue stripes on my face for no discernible reason.

...again, probably why I shouldn't be trusted with the stuff.

3 minutes ago, Mistrunner said:

Happy late-ish birthday, bleeder! May your next year be filled with pugs and fancy guitars.

In other news, I think I've figured out why I don't wear makeup! You know how people have those enormous eyeshadow palettes with the twelve thousand colors? They always seem to use only the boring, skin tone colors. That makes me so sad. If I had one I would end up with bright green eyelids and blue stripes on my face for no discernible reason.

Now I really want to see you makeup your face like a Na'Vi and spend a day out in public like that. XD

Happy Birthday bleeder!!!

3 hours ago, Mistrunner said:

I've never don't random face streaks but I've definitely used the blue and pink eyeshadow. It's fun! I just try match it to what I'm wearing so it's not insanely overboard. 

5 hours ago, Mistrunner said:

Did I ever tell you about when I was 12 and wore purple eyeshadow on a daily basis?

Those were dark days. :mellow: 

@bleeder I'm totally late, but:

Spoiler

My train of thought a minute ago: 

Wayne Manor —> Malfoy Manor —> Personal loss —> criminals roaming free —> Bruce Wayne clutching the mantelpiece wrestling with his own cowardice —> Draco Malfoy doing the same thing —> An AU fic where, instead of fading into the background like a good defeated bully, Draco uses the family money to help the Aurors take down the rest of Voldemort's forces as a costumed vigilante. :ph34r: 

13 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Wayne Manor —> Malfoy Manor —> Personal loss —> criminals roaming free —> Bruce Wayne clutching the mantelpiece wrestling with his own cowardice —> Draco Malfoy doing the same thing —> An AU fic where, instead of fading into the background like a good defeated bully, Draco uses the family money to help the Aurors take down the rest of Voldemort's forces as a costumed vigilante. :ph34r: 

Except there are no bats around Malfoy Manor for him to be traumatized by as a young child, so there's not really an animal he could be particularly frightened of-

Wait.

Hippogriff Man.

3 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

Except there are no bats around Malfoy Manor for him to be traumatized by as a young child, so there's not really an animal he could be particularly frightened of-

Wait.

Hippogriff Man.

I have tried four times already to find any potential iteration of that costume that isn't at least 95% ridiculous. 

I have concluded that it is impossible. :mellow: 

2 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I have tried four times already to find any potential iteration of that costume that isn't at least 95% ridiculous. 

Do you think Batman gave up after just four tries? Do you think the Green Lantern came up with his iconic suit the first try without having to scrap his original idea of actually wearing a giant painted lantern? It just takes more effort! :P

8 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

All superhero costumes are at least 97% ridiculous

Sorry for being late, but my brain finally let me finish this. Happy birthday @bleeder!

Spoiler

As old years pass,
The New Years cry,
The pain of awakening,
To youth so spry,
Let us remember,
The past and the thought,
The glory you've helped make,
The greatness you've wrought,

With power and authority,
You've helped to keep us sane,
And sanity in being,
Helped us all to now proclaim,
Our joy and gratitude,
Sent to you via platitude,
Our thanks and appreciation,
Is honest in its creation,

Let strength uphold thee,
Intelligence provide for ye,
Let loyalty remain beside thee,
And stay true to the end,
And may your wisdom learn and grow,
Forever without end,

May peace be what you will find,
Let cleverness defend,
And always let us too be kind,
To you,
One fantastic friend,

In closing to this state of truth,
To end this solemn prayer,
We thank you for just being you,
And we all thank heaven for your ken;

Let us now rejoice and sing,
Let us now to praise,
Our fondest favorite memory,
Of him whose birth it is.

We all would like to say,
Happiest day and a wish,
Be it granted ye.

@bleeder

28 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

So I'm a bit late to congratulating @bleeder and think I should instead make up for it by dedicating your idea to him and give Draco the superhero name of Pure Bleeder. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Shqueeves said:

All superhero costumes are at least 97% ridiculous

But at least some of them are also practical. :P

4 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

So I'm a bit late to congratulating @bleeder and think I should instead make up for it by dedicating your idea to him and give Draco the superhero name of Pure Bleeder. :ph34r:

But at least some of them are also practical. :P

That's much more workable than a concept that best lends itself to a beak mask and parachute pants made out of faux fur. :P