Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

20 hours ago, Kestrel said:

Well, I've long since left that really bad wheel of time rp group but

A few days ago the really bad admin gave me a deviantart core membership for my birthday.

As much as I love free stuff, I seriously wish they would leave me alone, as its obvious I'm never coming back to their website anyway. :/

Should go without saying, I'll say it anyway:

Screw these guys.

This kind of passive-aggressive attempt at guilting someone into doing something is sort of downright despicable? So. Yeah. Take that Devianart membership and go have fun with it elsewhere.

Got some new purchases. B&N is currently doing buy 2 get 3rd free on DC and Marvel comics so I bought some Star Wars Epic Collections since they are released by Marvel. The ones I did were The Empire 1, The New Republic 1 and The Newspaper Strips 1. I also grabbed Lego Ninjago Movie. Also got the Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce combo pack at Walmart since I didn't own either half of the season. This leaves just SPD-RPM, Samurai and Dino SuperCharge on Power Rangers.

These Volumes weren't the ones I was hoping to grab but the selection was on the short end so I ended up ordering The Old Republic 1 and Rise of the Sith 1 and I figured I might as well order The Dark Talent to finish up the currently out stuff from Brandon.

18 hours ago, Draginon said:

Got some new purchases. B&N is currently doing buy 2 get 3rd free on DC and Marvel comics so I bought some Star Wars Epic Collections since they are released by Marvel. The ones I did were The Empire 1, The New Republic 1 and The Newspaper Strips 1. I also grabbed Lego Ninjago Movie. Also got the Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce combo pack at Walmart since I didn't own either half of the season. This leaves just SPD-RPM, Samurai and Dino SuperCharge on Power Rangers.

You ever seen History of Power Rangers? Might be a video series that'd pique your interest...

(I haven't seen much of the series past Lost Galaxy, though. I watched Super Megaforce and... yeesh. Talk about a waste.)

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

so, what is this place I have wandered into?

The topic title "Random Stuff" sums it up pretty well. Basically a general chat thread for whatever thoughts have been floating around in your head that don't fit into other topics.

(not sure If I should just edit but it's been 3 hours so -shrug-)

Random.. hmm... Does anyone else have this problem:

You're taking a shower, and the curtain won't stay against the side of the tub, and keeps, like blowing inward.

I suppose this isn't a problem for people with separate showers..

Edited by Benjamin_Stormblessed

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

(not sure If I should just edit but it's been 3 hours so -shrug-)

Random.. hmm... Does anyone else have this problem:

You're taking a shower, and the curtain won't stay against the side of the tub, and keeps, like blowing inward.

I suppose this isn't a problem for people with separate showers..

Yes, you should have edited. If it's been, like, days we'll allow a double post, but a few hours isn't long at all. Please remember this for the future. :)

It's the differences in air pressure; the shower is presumably hot, heating up the air inside the curtain. Warm air rises and spills over the top of the curtain rod. That air has to be replaced, so you have cooler outside air trying to suck in on the bottom, thus blowing the bottom of the curtain inwards.

I dropped my laptop.

It starts, but the system won't boot. In safe mode it gets as far as loading drivers and then stops.

Effectively, it means all my activity here and on Discord will stop (I know I had two notifications on Discords, but I don't know what they were). I'll occasionaly check in here until I get my laptop fixed or replaced, but that's it.

I don't have any back-up and it seems part of the hard drive is damaged. I hope I'll be able to get back my stuff.

Edited by Oversleep