Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

14 hours ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

I just saw two policemen riding horses waiting for traffic light, I do not know what to think, my main theory is that they are time travelers.

Oh no, they still use horses for traffic control and such here. You know, since you can't really use cars or anything, and it's good for them to be higher up for protection etc.

3 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

For a while now, my mom's been trying to get rid of a grill. She put a free sign on it. We left, and came back to find it without the lid :lol:

Put a sign asking for $10 on it. It'll be stolen within hours.

30 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

Starting a CaC game in roughly 1 hour from now.

http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=78

Password is 17Shard

@Djarskublar@Jedal@Delightful@Sunbird@A Budgie@StrikerEZ since you guys either asked for mentions or are regulars.

I'll try and play this one. It was fun before.

31 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

Starting a CaC game in roughly 1 hour from now.

http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=78

Password is 17Shard

@Djarskublar@Jedal@Delightful@Sunbird@A Budgie@StrikerEZ since you guys either asked for mentions or are regulars.

Hmm I want to get in on these so much but they're usually while I'm working. :'(

3 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

What would a good time be?

Three Australian timezone is a problem, as sleep office hours are peak times for the States. No need to try fit me in but I'll try keep track on Discord and here. Cheers Silverblade. (Btw are there silverblades 1-4 here?)

Just now, Extesian said:

Three Australian timezone is a problem, as sleep office hours are peak times for the States. No need to try fit me in but I'll try keep track on Discord and here. Cheers Silverblade. (Btw are there silverblades 1-4 here?)

No. We currently have a pm just for scheduling, so I'll just add you to there.

I just realized that "minute" has two meanings and pronunciation even though it is spelled the same. We are all familiar with it as a measure of time but pronounce it as my-newt and it means small. English is a weird language.

Edited by Ammanas

:D 

I wish there was a smiling sparkly eyes emoji on here! I love that sentence! Wait a second; pictures!

Spoiler

IMG_1174.PNG.591ef84ae54a8babb166196122ea9743.PNG

The picture in the spoilers is my feels about this sentence.:D

EDIT: something happened to the quote button. I'm talking about the minute minute sentence. Eee!:wub:

Edited by ShadowLord_Lith

11 hours ago, Ammanas said:

I just realized that "minute" has two meanings and pronunciation even though it is spelled the same. We are all familiar with it as a measure of time but pronounce it as my-newt and it means small. English is a weird language.

At one of my friends place there's about a 10 year old piece of paper that everyone can add a "homophone" to. 

My contribution to the list was Moderate. (mah-der-it and mah-der-ate have two very distinct meanings)

English is definitely a weird language. 

12 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

Hey guys, I'm trying to build a Reckoners themed deck for Cards Against Humanity. If you're interested in contributing, feel free to add card suggestions here.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10v0m6H9y39OAPcBKlX4zQM73LMwSOavLAQaOdCwnWbw/edit

"A Banana farm for guns"
"Insert Scottish Proverb Here"
"A Gorilla at your buffet"
"A Potato in a Minefield"

I'll add more later.