Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

2 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

Personally, my favorite web animation is this one:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll take a look at that when I've got time. Edit - watched it. Excuse me while I go cry a bucket of tears.

Here's another one of my favorites

Edited by Pinnacle-Ferring

36 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

Personally, my favorite web animation is this one:

Reveal hidden contents

But that's not even the actual animation :P:P 

1 hour ago, Pinnacle-Ferring said:

Aaaahh! *flails* You're posting/referencing all of my favorite web animations!

:D Do those two posts mean you're going to be more active here? :P 

7 hours ago, Calderis said:

Batman avoids guns and killing. And that only when the writer feels like it as he's broken both those rules. Multiple times. 

eh, plenty of scenes I can draw from which show his "compassionate" side, where he solves fights without any violence at all.

Well I got my wisdom teeth out this morning. Mouth is still swollen, most of my head hurts still, I've slept a lot, and the drugs aren't as good as I'd hoped. Like, I thought I was supposed to be getting the good stuff. Whatever I'm taking is not lasting as long as it's supposed to and not numbing nearly as much as I'd thought it would. 

Finally got bored of sleeping so I figured I'd log on for a while. I'm either feeling dizzy or sleepy from sitting up though, so it's probably already time to log off:lol:

5 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

pthftht. Animation, animatic, same thing.

False. An animatic is a rough version with fewer frames and no color generally and is used as a guide for making the animation. The animatic is the rough draft. The animation is the final product.

I am amused. Last summer there was a pair of Cooper's Hawks on campus at my uni that built a nest in a tree right next to a sidewalk and started attacking passing students because they were too close to the nest. Well, they're at it again. One of my friends from ornithology class last semester got dive-bombed the other day. (He's fine, just a little sore.) You'd think the hawks would learn not to get so bent out of shape over people walking by since they live on campus and people walk by all the time!

(Not my photo, this Cooper's Hawk is from Google.)

59335ac2b5507_ScumbagCoopersBYU.jpg.6f0d82e3ca6895a721916adcdc20021d.jpg

2 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

After being gone for forever, I'm back! On a side note, while i was gone my brother got 6th in a world competition

Ayyyyy I wondered if you were dead gone, or just on a different part of the forums. Welcome back.

1 minute ago, Mestiv said:

I say hi, walk past him and that's all. 

Sorry, I'm unbelievably resistant to nightmares, I've had only 3 in my entire life :P

Your leg! Ah! Its caught in a bear trap!

Either your brain is awesome or you are a very calm person or both. Oooor you just don't remember nightmares. All are good options.

Edited by Delightfully Smoak