Stonewards

kean

I think Cohesion would allow someone to change the density and the state of matter, together with Tension you could harden your skin to be like a rock, or maybe increase drastically the density of the air around you, so any object around you moves like in mercury.

Windrunners strike me as the chief strike force: powerful attack combos, lots of squires (large squads).

Dustbringers are the shock troops: in the words of Quentin Tarantino "when you absolutely positively have to level every #$#@@ in the room".

Stonewards based on the discussion of their Surges appear to be the ultimate defenders in the spirit of the 300 Spartans legend. Both of their Surges can be combined together to make barriers that are impenetrable to attacks: shields that cannot be broken, and so on. This is a useful defensive characteristic. In asmuch as Invulnerability is a generally useful attack feature (make your skin bounce all attacks and you can ignore the need to defend yourself when running into 20 soldiers), Stonewards can also be used on other suicide missions - break through an enemy formation, etc... But I think defense is their key occupation in the battle.

Willshapers (pure speculation) may be very good as your ace-up-the-sleeve troops: someones who circle the battlefield and hit the enemy from behind.

Skybreakers are, of course, MP.

• Chaos locked this topic