7 hours ago, Alvron said:

Joe, want me to take that Odium off your hands?  Free of charge.

Edit:  Also, Stick, I'm a little hurt that I wasn't included in the Raffle. :P I didn't remove my offer but you chose to ignore it.  :( 

Uh..wait. I assumed you didn't want it anymore when you told me to accept Joe's offer. Eesh. Sorry. When Joe mentioned how he'd pass Jodium to you, it added weight to it. I feel terrible now :-P Sorry again :[

3 hours ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Uh..wait. I assumed you didn't want it anymore when you told me to accept Joe's offer. Eesh. Sorry. When Joe mentioned how he'd pass Jodium to you, it added weight to it. I feel terrible now :-P Sorry again :[

Don't feel bad.  Not giving Alv another Odium = Probably a good thing. :P 

Not sure it was a good idea to give it to Joe either, but ya know. :P 

Edited by Magestar

• 1 month later...

If you don't want to give it to Alv, and don't want to explode with Hatred, I also have the ability to contain Odium temporarily.

:D Subliminal message:  Give Mage Odium!  Give Mage Odium!  Give Mage Odium!  Give Mage Odium!  Give Mage Odium!  

• 3 weeks later...

Another Shard game has come and gone.  Many thanks and upvotes to Seonid for running another of his games.  It's nice to see games be rerun and have different outcomes.  I do hope to see it run again in the future.   While I was very sad to be stabbed in the back by one of my own, (One that I had given a Shard to no less.) :( I greatly enjoyed my time as Autonomy.  And Cultivation.  And Odium. :P  

Congratulations to Hoid and his team.  You used your conversions well and your team did a fantastic job of winning when you were on the ropes.

If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of GammaWilson, Metacognition or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our 
Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games!