The Emissary of Mandos picked up Nightblood and laughed. Of course I knew about what I was doing, [random stranger Ecth]. In my study of the events of the Cosmere, the conversation between Jack and Lorna did not go unnoticed. But it is Mandos' will to bring about a restructuring of balance in the Cosmere. First Cuddles, now JOdium. Powerful weapons in the hands of capable wielders. The best is yet to come.

@A Joe in the Bush
@Ecthelion III

32 minutes ago, Elenion said:

The Emissary of Mandos picked up Nightblood and laughed. Of course I knew about what I was doing, [random stranger Ecth]. In my study of the events of the Cosmere, the conversation between Jack and Lorna did not go unnoticed. But it is Mandos' will to bring about a restructuring of balance in the Cosmere. First Cuddles, now JOdium. Powerful weapons in the hands of capable wielders. The best is yet to come.

@A Joe in the Bush
@Ecthelion III

If you're wanting to put powerful weapons in the wrong hands, can i trade cultivation (Without Jodium) for Nightblood again? I'd rather have the sword than the shard of Cultivation. I can store Jodium elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Hey, I wouldn't mind getting my Odium back. Joe and Alv already have their own version, so I think it's only fair I'd get mine. :P Only if you don't want it though Stick.

Actually, mine technically belongs to Alvron too. Alv and I are just waiting on the final member of the agreement to agree? I think? I dunno. I've lost track. 

5 hours ago, Alvron said:

Nightblood fits your plan but Cuddles didn't?  The Collective is very interested in this plan of yours.

The mind of Mandos is inscrutable to all but his inner circle, and will only be revealed in time. But here, have a Death Rattle:

"Victory? The fields are clear and the blades are sated. But they have only added to his ranks."

Lol, Sorry @I Am A Stick didn't realize that @I_am_a_Stick was who I was talking to.

Jodium is part of an ongoing deal involving Alvron and at least 1 other party. The details of the deal on my end have been set. Jodium will pass to Alvron fairly soon, as soon as another party passes a certain being to me. And Then Alvron will perform a certain ritual for them.

Oh, okay. I was about to ask if anyone wanted Odium anyway :-P So it's either Joe or Lopen, eh? I'd normally consider the FCFS thing, but since Lopen was the original holder, I'll let the mighty RNG decide. 1= Joe     2= Lopen

generating...generating

Spoiler

IMG_3825.PNG

eh :-P (sorry, Kaloo :[ (Jack's offer was better anyway :-P) )

Joe, want me to take that Odium off your hands?  Free of charge.

Edit:  Also, Stick, I'm a little hurt that I wasn't included in the Raffle. :P I didn't remove my offer but you chose to ignore it.  :( 

Edited by Alvron

Sorry Alv. You'll get Jodium in Due time. But You're not getting Lodium for a long time. I mean, unless you give me something good for it.

Actually. . . Hmm. . . I know just what I want. There was talk, long ago, of you having various profiles of all the information you've gathered about people. I will trade you Lodium, in exchange for a view of mine.

I have one profile per person per game as well as a overarching profile.  I'm also working on separate profiles for evil, village and 'other' stats.  So lets say you've played 20 games, that's 20 individual profiles, 1 overarching profile, 1 village profile, 1 evil profile and 1 other profile for a total of 24.

How many games have you played again? :P

Edited by Alvron

9 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Alright then, I will trade you Lodium for a look at my Overarching, my evil, and my village Profile.

Yeah, so not going to happen.  You would need 5 Odiums to get your overarching profile.  At least 5.  And 2 for each of your village/evil/other stats.

You seem to be overestimating the value of an Odium Shard.  So far there are 5 in circulation and there will be more.  All I need to do is wait and I'm very patient.