14 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

You know what? Village, here are your choices: I was converted by Autonomy. You can side with the group that can maybe, possibly win with you, or side with the eliminators, who you can’t win with. Your choice...

Yeah, right.  I call Chulldung on that.  I actually am a member of the Autonomites and you are not one of us.

Shaming me now? I feel no shame for outing you for what we both know that you are. The reason that you can't find a logical reason for me getting you lynched wrongly is because I'm not getting you lynched wrongly.

I do have to thank you for claiming Autonomite;  that dispels my concerns that you are Survival, because that was the one other thing that you could have been. Now your lies have you backed into a corner.

I'm a little confused. But I think that Bard probably is Hoid, since he is only making a halfhearted claim to defend himself. I mean, claiming being converted by Autonomy seems like a desperate ploy to get a real Automite(?) to out themselves. Bard, if you really aren't Hoid, then can you offer an alternate explanation for what Elenion is claiming? Or do you claim he is lying about those actions? Because he can confirm his identity by simply passing his shard to somebody.

Okay wait. Why's everyone suddenly alignment claiming. Lots of accusing and shard-vessel guessing going on too. Drought accuses Arin of being Hoid, Aonar accuses Len of holding Odium, Len claims to have Odium and accuses Bard of being Hoid, a bunch of people hop on the bandwagon train, then Bard claims to be a Autonomite, vauguely accusing Len of being Hoid, then Alv claims to be a Autonomite and accuses Bard of false claiming. 

All this Odium and Autonomy talk throws me off, so let's just consider Hoid

So we have three Hoids here: Arin, Bard and Len

Len, if you're Odium, why do you bother lynching Hoid? Because you're village Odium? Pretty sure that's not a thing :/ 

And I agree with Araris, Bard's claim of being an Autonomite does seem like a desperate ploy. And if he really is an Automite, why aren't other Automites defending his claim? 

I'll refrain from voting now, I'll vote when things get clearer (hopefully, they will)

And since y'all are in claiming-mode, anyone want to claim attacking Doc? Or are we ignoring that?

As Stick put it, who the storms tried to attack me??

Ahem.

Anyway, yes, there have been three 'Hoid' accusations being thrown around today, so let's examine them, shall we?

Hoid 1: Arinian

Accuser: Drought

Reason: Has been encouraging other players to be active. Suspicious because he might be Hoid looking for active players to convert.

Objections? There are still plenty of active players in game. Only true inactives are Darkness, Elodin, Straw, Dalinar, Rubiks, Zephrer and Kas. I don't think they've been posting. All the other players have been posting through the cycles. Also, Arinian has claimed Survival, and so far no one has challenged him on that. 

Hoid 2: Bard

Accuser: Elenion

Reason: Elenion has claimed Odium, and claims to have attempted and failed to Invest in Bard. Elenion claims this cycle's failed attack on Bard also. Thus, Bard is a Shard/Hoid. Seeing as Odium's attack did not shatter Bard's alleged Shard, he must have been protected by Honor/Knight Radiant/Lifeless Commander, which points to him being Hoid.

Objections? There could be the simple fact that the person or Shard protecting Bard is not 17th, but a person who trusts Bard, which would poke a hole in the 'being protected means he's Hoid' theory. I'm surprised Bard didn't bring this up. Bard could also be Survival, the Shard with extra lives.

Hoid 3: Elenion

Accuser: Bard

Reason: Non given, except he suspects a ploy from the real Hoid to get him lynched.

Objections? Well, Elenion is trying to get Bard lynched...

Out of these three, I'm going to go with Bard.

1. Elenion's accusation. If Elenion's claim of being the village Odium is true, then his accusation would make perfect sense. His reasons for believing you are Hoid are pretty solid, except for the holes I've pointed out, being that 1. You and/or your protector might not even have been 17th, but just trusting each other, or 2. You're Survival.

2. However, you did not bring either of these holes up. Instead, you started wondering why Len was going after you of all people, and simply asked the village to pick a side, claiming Autonomite in the process.

3. Your claiming Autonomite is immediately dispelled by Alvron, who calls you out on it.

4. Also, as Len said, you did not claim Survival.

Out of these four reasons, the one that sticks out to me the most is reason 2. Instead of responding to his accusation or explaining how he survived, he merely wonders why he's being targeted and asks the village to pick a side. A side which another claimed Autonomite has said he's not on. So yes, I'm hoping you respond to this, Bard. 

Anyways, some other thoughts on the other players. I find it funny that when Len was first accused of being Odium by Aonar, replies "Your logic is very very wrong", but in his next post basically admits he's Odium after Aonar gives his reasons for thinking so. He reveals himself to be able to lynch Bard. I find this very interesting indeed, because his tone seems sincere in both posts. What conclusion do I get out of this? That Elenion might not be Odium himself, but midway he decides to claim Odium. This is only speculation on my part, due to his abrupt change.

Secondly, Drought and Dalinar are posting again! Nice. Drought exchanges some words with Arinian about inactivity, and comes up with a vote for Arinian based on his self-declared crackpot theory, while Dalinar wonders if Cultivation would be kind enough to unshatter a Shard. Currently, the only shattered Shard in the game is Devotion, so...are you trying to tell us something, Dalinar? If Preservation had still been in the game, I would have suspected Dalinar of being 17th due to his desire to unshatter Shards, but for now it seems innocent enough.

Thirdly, I am now currently trying to figure out how exactly Bard survived. The writeups themselves seem to be giving hints to how people survive. When Sart was attacked, many people guessed he was a Feruchemist from how he was described surviving. And now that I was attacked, I'm revealed to be a Lifeless Commander due to the dead lifeless hint. Reading into Bard's scene, 'something within him changed' doesn't seem like much. Bard, could you elaborate?

That's all for now, I guess.

...I'd still like to know why I was attacked :(

Edited by Doc12

I didn't claim Odium right away because I didn't want to by lynched. I changed my mind because Aonar's evidence was solid enough that I believed I would have been lynched even if I had not claimed.  So, the next best thing to do is to make yourself invaluable until you can pass the Shard off,  and that's just what I did. By the time that Bard is dead, I will no longer be a good lynching target.

Assuming Len was telling the truth, I'm two to one for predictions this game. :P Solid. (Because Alv is obviously Auto.)

So... Bard[/color]  I guess? :P School just restarted, so I now have maybe a quarter the time to devote to this I had before, sorry. :P

Edit: Storming colour tags. >>

Edited by Aonar Faileas

3 hours ago, Doc12 said:

Objections? There are still plenty of active players in game. Only true inactives are Darkness, Elodin, Straw, Dalinar, Rubiks, Zephrer and Kas. I don't think they've been posting. All the other players have been posting through the cycles. Also, Arinian has claimed Survival, and so far no one has challenged him on that. 

What the heck mate? What does it take to convince you guys I'm active? Fine, Doc. Don't worry, I'm not active, so my vote isn't actually there and you have nothing to worry about. Bard.

PS: I've posted twice this cycle.

PPS: Cultivation, if you would be so kind as to un-shatter me I would be greatly obliged.

Edited by Dalinar Kholin

:-P if I had to list down inactives, they'd be: Zephrer, DA, and perhaps Kas, Elodin and Straw [who were pretty active at first but their activity level slowly died] in that order

edit: oh, and Kynedath 

Edited by I_am_a_Stick

So summary of the day so far in a (possibly) confusing way.

@Arinian random voted Bard, and was annoyed by inactivity, and said that if I voted for him then it would make him feel better, @Elenion agreed with inactivity, and asked to nuke inactives, also talks about Odium. @DroughtBringer, not wanting to let a chance to make people feel better slip away, came up with a random theory for why he was actually Hoid. @Aonar Faileas convicts Elenion as Odium, Elenion denies claim, @Alvron Asks @Sart if he learned something fro beyond the grave, Aonar gives reasoning for accusing Elenion, Elenion says "you're right!" (not a direct quote) @Assasin in Burgundy asks about Odium, Arinian requests Odium, Sart (Ignoring Alv) Also requests Odium, @Dalinar Kholin asks for shard unshattering, Assasin asks about passing to investment, Elenion confirms @Bard is Hoid. Aonar talks about Bard getting Odium if Elenion dies. Arinian asks about Odium win condition, Dalinar thinks he knows, but still ends up asking a question, Elenion answers said question, claiming Village Odium. Dalinar puts his vote on Bard hoping for a Hoid kill, Arinian doesn't believe Elenion, and takes his vote off of Bard puts it onto Elenion, Assassin trusts Elenion and puts his vote on Bard, Arinian quickly changes his mind and takes his vote off of Elenion and puts it back onto Bard. Alvron talks about Bandwagons, and puts a vote on Bard, if he is not Hoid he promises to kill Elenion. Bard makes a claim that Elenion is falsely accusing him, and that Elenion is actually Hoid, then gives reasoning for it, then claims Automite. Alvron claims Automite, and says that Bard is not an Automite, while using the word "Chulldung." Elenion says that they both know that Bard is Hoid and that Bard is shaming him. Also states that the Automite claim verifies that he is not Survival. @Araris Valerian believes that Bard is probably Hoid, with his halfhearted claim of defense, and then asks Bard some questions to clear things up. @I_am_a_Stick tells everyone to wait ans is confused as to why everyone is suddenly alignment claiming. Gives own short summary (mine is better) then asks questions, and doesn't vote. @Doc12  Does a summary of the different people up for lynch (see above) And places his vote on Bard, gives reasoning, gives summary (mine is better) also congratulates me on being active again. Yup, I am. He is also confused about how Bard survived the attack on him...and wants to know why he was attacked. Elenion says that he didn't claim Odium cause he didn't want to be lynched. Assassin seconds Alvrons claim about Bard not being Automite. Aonar Thinks Elenion was telling the truth, and votes on Bard, and decides that Alv is Auto. He also has problems with color stuffs. Dalinar gets mad at Doc, places his vote on him, takes his vote off of Bard, says that he has posted quite a bit, wants to be unshattered. Stick gives list of Innactives, (@Zephrer, @Darkness Ascendant, @Kas, @Eldoin, and @Straw, and @Kynedath)  

End of First Page. To be continued.

23 hours ago, Alvron said:

Yeah, right.  I call Chulldung on that.  I actually am a member of the Autonomites and you are not one of us.

21 hours ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Alv claims to be a Autonomite and accuses Bard of false claiming.

14 hours ago, Doc12 said:

3. Your claiming Autonomite is immediately dispelled by Alvron, who calls you out on it.

A side which another claimed Autonomite has said he's not on. So yes, I'm hoping you respond to this, Bard. 

Secondly, Drought and Dalinar are posting again! Nice. Drought exchanges some words with Arinian about inactivity, and comes up with a vote for Arinian based on his self-declared crackpot theory,

11 hours ago, Aonar Faileas said:

Solid. (Because Alv is obviously Auto.)

Just to back this up, I can prove without a shadow of a doubt that Alv is aligned with Autonomy: I was Autonomy's champion for a cycle, autonomy told me that Alvron was on his side and Alvron confirmed. While I have no real idea about The Young Bard's claim, he is almost definitely lying about Autonomous alliance.

Edit :

Vote Count:

TheYoungBard (8): Elenion, Assassin in Burgundy, Arinian, Alvron, Araris Valerian, Doc12, Aonar Faileas, RubiksCube

Arinian (1): DroughtBringer

Elenion (2): Sart, TheYoungBard

Doc12 (1): Dalinar Kholin

Edited by RubiksCube

1 hour ago, RubiksCube said:

Vote Count:

TheYoungBard (8): Elenion, Assassin in Burgundy, Arinian, Alvron, Araris Valerian, Doc12, Aonar Faileas, RubiksCube
Elenion (2): Sart, TheYoungBard
Doc12 (1): Dalinar Kholin

Wow... Much of a bandwagon, anyone?

OK, so people don't believe me. Fine. And, for the record, I don't think Hoid is Elenion himself - he probably got converted at some point. If it's not too late, lynch Len the moment my alignment is revealed, followed by their buddies Doc and Alv, and... 2 others, who we haven't worked out yet. If you don't believe me, just look at their voting patterns the last few cycles, and you'll see they consistently voted with each other... We think Doc is the most likely to be Hoid right now, but it could be any of them - we're not exactly sure. Ruin seemed to agree with us though - I imagine Doc used his Survival charge to save himself if he was Hoid.

Honour Invested in me last night - that's why Odium's attack had no effect. Honour is in a convert of Autonomy's hands right now. So, yeah. Len, that's how your logic is flawed. I could have been, and was, invested by Honour.

Alv - you are not an Autonomite. I was trying to work out whether my suspicion of you was paranoia or real, but your lie just confirmed that for me. Thanks, I guess.

You want me to prove my claim? Fine. Autonomy will convert anyone you want tonight. They can confirm that they were converted - and that I am an Automite - this Night Turn. Put your votes in purple.

8 hours ago, The Young Bard said:

Wow... Much of a bandwagon, anyone?

OK, so people don't believe me. Fine. And, for the record, I don't think Hoid is Elenion himself - he probably got converted at some point. If it's not too late, lynch Len the moment my alignment is revealed, followed by their buddies Doc and Alv, and... 2 others, who we haven't worked out yet. If you don't believe me, just look at their voting patterns the last few cycles, and you'll see they consistently voted with each other... We think Doc is the most likely to be Hoid right now, but it could be any of them - we're not exactly sure. Ruin seemed to agree with us though - I imagine Doc used his Survival charge to save himself if he was Hoid.

Honour Invested in me last night - that's why Odium's attack had no effect. Honour is in a convert of Autonomy's hands right now. So, yeah. Len, that's how your logic is flawed. I could have been, and was, invested by Honour.

Alv - you are not an Autonomite. I was trying to work out whether my suspicion of you was paranoia or real, but your lie just confirmed that for me. Thanks, I guess.

You want me to prove my claim? Fine. Autonomy will convert anyone you want tonight. They can confirm that they were converted - and that I am an Automite - this Night Turn. Put your votes in purple.

We? Autonomy's converts, you mean? 

How did you work out Alv and Doc being Hoidites?

edit: y u no reply Bard

Edited by I_am_a_Stick

8 hours ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

We? Autonomy's converts, you mean? 

How did you work out Alv and Doc being Hoidites?

edit: y u no reply Bard

Gah. Sorry. Went out, and then came back and was being lazy. I don't think it's wise to reveal too much about what roles we have - I don't want the Hoidites targeting any more of us - but we have an Awakener who scanned all of them. Doc made our investment fail, but showed up as a Nalthian non-Shard, which means they had to be Hoid (note: due to RL reasons noted below, I'll advise going for Len and Alv first so Doc has a chance to defend themselves - I didn't know there was RL stuff going on when I started this post). Alv we were less certain about - they showed up as a Rosharan Shard - which could either be Cultivation - in which case why would they imply Mage would be Cultivation, unless they had an ulterior motive for doing so? Odium, we discounted fairly early, because it seemed to be up in the wind, and we didn't think Alv would be inactive if they had a kill role to use. Len was marked as a Selish Shard, which meant with Devotion Shattered, they must have had Dominion, which we'd suspected was in the hands of the Hoidites anyway. Then Len also pulls this out of their hat today to try and get me lynched. That, combined with the fact that they've been voting together quite consistently the past few cycles has made us relatively certain about their alignments. There are a couple others we suspect - we're waiting to see how they vote and react in thread to confirm or possibly deny our suspicions.

Odium - target Alv, please - he has a Shard, and he's a Hoidite. 2 problems solved in 1. Actually, he's also Alv, so make that problems solved in 1. Then we have 2 Hoidites out of the way (assuming we can still swing it to Len today), and we can lynch Doc tomorrow when he gets back. Hopefully, by that stage, I'll be able to get back to you on the other Hoidites.

Unrelated to everything above, Doc just posted on Discord, and wanted someone to pass on that he probably won't be able to post at all tomorrow due to a RL tragedy for a friend of his.

Really long complicated summary:

Spoiler
23 hours ago, DroughtBringer said:

So summary of the day so far in a (possibly) confusing way.

@Arinian random voted Bard, and was annoyed by inactivity, and said that if I voted for him then it would make him feel better, @Elenion agreed with inactivity, and asked to nuke inactives, also talks about Odium. @DroughtBringer, not wanting to let a chance to make people feel better slip away, came up with a random theory for why he was actually Hoid. @Aonar Faileas convicts Elenion as Odium, Elenion denies claim, @Alvron Asks @Sart if he learned something fro beyond the grave, Aonar gives reasoning for accusing Elenion, Elenion says "you're right!" (not a direct quote) @Assasin in Burgundy asks about Odium, Arinian requests Odium, Sart (Ignoring Alv) Also requests Odium, @Dalinar Kholin asks for shard unshattering, Assasin asks about passing to investment, Elenion confirms @Bard is Hoid. Aonar talks about Bard getting Odium if Elenion dies. Arinian asks about Odium win condition, Dalinar thinks he knows, but still ends up asking a question, Elenion answers said question, claiming Village Odium. Dalinar puts his vote on Bard hoping for a Hoid kill, Arinian doesn't believe Elenion, and takes his vote off of Bard puts it onto Elenion, Assassin trusts Elenion and puts his vote on Bard, Arinian quickly changes his mind and takes his vote off of Elenion and puts it back onto Bard. Alvron talks about Bandwagons, and puts a vote on Bard, if he is not Hoid he promises to kill Elenion. Bard makes a claim that Elenion is falsely accusing him, and that Elenion is actually Hoid, then gives reasoning for it, then claims Automite. Alvron claims Automite, and says that Bard is not an Automite, while using the word "Chulldung." Elenion says that they both know that Bard is Hoid and that Bard is shaming him. Also states that the Automite claim verifies that he is not Survival. @Araris Valerian believes that Bard is probably Hoid, with his halfhearted claim of defense, and then asks Bard some questions to clear things up. @I_am_a_Stick tells everyone to wait ans is confused as to why everyone is suddenly alignment claiming. Gives own short summary (mine is better) then asks questions, and doesn't vote. @Doc12  Does a summary of the different people up for lynch (see above) And places his vote on Bard, gives reasoning, gives summary (mine is better) also congratulates me on being active again. Yup, I am. He is also confused about how Bard survived the attack on him...and wants to know why he was attacked. Elenion says that he didn't claim Odium cause he didn't want to be lynched. Assassin seconds Alvrons claim about Bard not being Automite. Aonar Thinks Elenion was telling the truth, and votes on Bard, and decides that Alv is Auto. He also has problems with color stuffs. Dalinar gets mad at Doc, places his vote on him, takes his vote off of Bard, says that he has posted quite a bit, wants to be unshattered. Stick gives list of Innactives, (@Zephrer, @Darkness Ascendant, @Kas, @Eldoin, and @Straw, and @Kynedath)  

End of First Page. To be continued.

Okay so I did that mainly so that I could try and understand what all is going on...but I have no idea. There is so much role claiming, accusations, and general other stuff going on, and I don't know how to make sense of it all. I would say that this is probably close to being in the late game...because of this, but I have no idea...We still have 18 players, and I don't know how large the shard is but they probably have more than just Hoid, whoever he is, which means probably 3+ 17th shard members. 3/18 which means for their late game they still have to kill 12 of us to get the majority. (or they could have more which makes that number smaller) Autonomy has to convert everyone, which means that Hoid has to die, and Shards have to be passed until everyone still alive has been converted/killed before either the Village or the 17th wins. And the village has to kill all of the 17th...so I don't feel like it is late game counting numbers, but I have no idea....anyone care to tell me if this is near the end of the game or not?

LG29: Night 7 - Beloved

It is a well known fact that a mob, once born, has an intelligence and lust all its own. The most intelligent and articulate individuals in the Cosmere can - under the influence of highly-charged emotions and in the company of fellow-charged beings - become crazed and bloodthirsty. Many will feel remorse in the morning - many will even be horrified. But still - mob violence brings out the darkness in every human being.

The worldhoppers of the Cosmere were no difference. The chanting was by now a familiar sound, as the crowd worked up the passion that would light it on fire with hatred. Serol heard them from his home - they weren’t far off. It wasn’t too difficult to determine who they would be coming for next. Flashes of lights in the distance indicated torches - it wouldn’t be long now. He walked through the hallway of his modest house, making his final preparations.

It was a pity, in a way. He had such grand plans - such world-shattering plans. If only he had time to bring them to fruition.

The shouting from the mob grew louder. They were approaching the house. Serol began to grow frantic as he looked for any last overlooked preparation. Anything that might give him a chance of surviving the day.

Unexpected, unlooked for, the word whispered in the wind.
Beloved. In shock, Serol stopped, listening.

Beloved.

A cursory search revealed no source of the voice. But there it was. Beloved. Fear not. In a moment of sudden realization, Serol cried out for joy.

The mob was coming up the drive now, shouting their angry slogans and brandishing their torches and weapons.

Serol opened his door and went out to meet them, and the power of Devotion shone behind him.

Nobody was lynched!

Desten Kyde (Kynedath) has passed to the Spiritual Realm. He was a Mistborn!

Night 7 has begun, and will end in about 23 hours.

cya_1484168400.png

Vote Count:
Doc (1): Dalinar
Bard (10): Assassin, Doc, Alvron, Stick, Rubiks, Araris, Arinian, Aonar, Len, Bard
Len (1): Sart

Player List:
1. Assassin in Burgundy - First of the Game
2. Master Elodin - Second of the Signups
3. Jondesu - Quintus 17th Shard Worldhopper
4. AliasSheep - Kelen Taldar Returned
5. Darkness Ascendant - Kaldain Selblessed
6. A Joe in the Bush - Jack Tormander Returned Agent of Autonomy
7. Doc12 - Silence
8. Kynedath - Desten Kyde Mistborn
9. TheMightyLopen - Kaloo Vessel of Odium
10. Straw - Malum Farcimen
11. Young Bard - Serol
12. Magestar - Magestar Vessel of Endowment, Preservation (shattered)
13. Alvron - Lorna
14. Dalinar Kholin - Sanya
15. Harambe - PUNisher Elantrian
16. I_am_a_Stick - Stic
17. RubiksCube - cubefright archive
18. DroughtBringer - Ralar
19. Araris Valerian - Aralis
20. Arinian - Arinian
21. Zephrer - Tardeick
22. Conquestor - Farallen Oniz Vessel of Preservation
23. Sart - Sam Trudite
24. Aonar Faileas - Nilan Izenry
25. Elenion - emissary of Mandos
26. Kasimir - Tenth of the Dusk

Edited by Alvron

Well done Bard.  I was thinking you were going to have to use your Survival Investment.  I had forgotten about Devotion's allowing you to survive a lynch.

Odium, Ruin and Voidbringers.  Please kill Bard.  His Stolen Investments can't keep him alive for much longer even if the Hoidites have Honour.