Sorry, I wasn't able to post much this turn because a)New year's stuff, dinners, ect & b)School (ew). Ill be more active next turn onwards

So. I don't have enough time to read through all of these posts but looks like we have a lot of options for a lynch: mage, lopen and Len?

Okay I don't get where so many of you get all this juicy info from. Like my current world PM (Taldain) literally has only one active player >>

For now, I'll place my vote on Mage, reasoning will come later as I'm out atm

Gah. I am really annoyed right now. I had quite a lengthy post all typed out, then I had an internet blackout the moment I hit 'post', and it got swallowed. This is a short summary of what I typed before because I can't be bothered retyping it.

Mage, Arinian. I'm not voting on any of the 3 main candidates because I'm frankly not suspicious of any of them right now. There was 5 hours of the lynch left, now 4, so I don't think a new vote will take off, but it at least gives the opportunity. Plus, the leading candidate for the lynch right now is Len, and if I did have to vote for one of the three, it would probably be Len, so there isn't any harm in voting to open a new topic of discussion.

Arinian, I'm most suspicious of you right now - part gut read, but you offer very little reasoning, and you say that you agree with everything Len is saying and that you find Len suspicious in different posts, which I find very contradictory. Also, you happened to vote with Alv, who was the person who I found next most suspicious overall out of the people who voted.

Alv, could you elaborate on your cryptic "I think Lopen has one of 3 roles" comment? Is this to do with the claim he apparently implied in the world PM? Do you mind elaborating? I have a slight suspicious read of you, largely due to paranoia, but I see no reason not to trust Lopen at this point.

I originally tagged all 12 (now 10) people who hadn't voted here to try and get them to vote, but I can't be bothered doing that again. People who didn't vote this cycle- I'll be mentioning you right at the beginning of Day 5 to try and make sure you do vote next cycle. I know we don't have much to go on at the minute, but the only way to be sure we have more to go on is to get people talking.

I'm going to cast my vote on Lopen(sorry on mobile and don't have the time to find the red command)  I haven't been given a reason why people so suddenly trust him, even if he just claimed a role, mostly a gut read, but with him being suddenly supported he would make a good convert, being in a position of trust.

10 minutes ago, DroughtBringer said:

I'm going to cast my vote on Lopen(sorry on mobile and don't have the time to find the red command)  I haven't been given a reason why people so suddenly trust him, even if he just claimed a role, mostly a gut read, but with him being suddenly supported he would make a good convert, being in a position of trust.

I'm not seeing him being suddenly supported.  Right now, it's him and Len who are the two main people up for lynch, (Besides, against all odds, me.) and I'm not seeing a lot of support for him.  Could you clarify?

33 minutes ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

Okay I don't get where so many of you get all this juicy info from. Like my current world PM (Taldain) literally has only one active player >>

For now, I'll place my vote on Mage, reasoning will come later as I'm out atm

Juicy info?  Where?  I'd like some! :P  In all seriousness, I only have a rather nice coincidence to thank for my knowledge.  It's nothing particularly juicy, just a bit of  somewhat useful information.

I'd love to be able to argue against your vote on me, but I'm left with absolutely nothing to argue against. :P  Please give your reasoning soon.

30 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

Mage, Arinian. I'm not voting on any of the 3 main candidates because I'm frankly not suspicious of any of them right now. There was 5 hours of the lynch left, now 4, so I don't think a new vote will take off, but it at least gives the opportunity. Plus, the leading candidate for the lynch right now is Len, and if I did have to vote for one of the three, it would probably be Len, so there isn't any harm in voting to open a new topic of discussion.

First there left little bit more then hour to vote.

Due to time conflicts, Day 4 will be ending 2 hours early! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Future cycles will return to turnover at 2:00 PM, Mountain Time

Second:

Arinian, I'm most suspicious of you right now - part gut read, but you offer very little reasoning, and you say that you agree with everything Len is saying and that you find Len suspicious in different posts, which I find very contradictory. Also, you happened to vote with Alv, who was the person who I found next most suspicious overall out of the people who voted.

You said you most suspicious about me because of gut read? That's not very good reasoning too. But I will give you answer. I'm not said that I'm "agree with everything Len is saying". I'm said that his suspicion list close to my but it also includes himself. And all that was not in many posts but in one. Also I'm too said that I'm suspicious of Alv(my main thought about him that he is Autonomy). 

Also I wanted to say(in one of my previous posts, but forget) that I want to hear answers from inactives and lurkers. Especially Aonar cause he really wasting many time in thread but not very active(maybe that he just opened page but who knows).

Oh almost forget, why Lopen. 

Lets look on his posts in first cycle:

You switched Elodin for Conquestor.

Edit: Deleted quote because it was a bit pointless. :P

He is pointing on Joe's fail.  For me it not looks like that later he gonna vote against Joe.(just friendly pointing on some fail). But after Sheep's vote on Joe he starting to be much more active about lynching Joe.

Just next Lopen's post.

Well, I would say that I'd be fine with not having a lynch this Turn, since, as you say, there's probably not many eliminators(possibly only Hoid, but if there's any more than just him, I'd guess 1 or maybe 2), but something caught my attention that could warrant a lynch I think(and if I'm right then there's not just Hoid).

When Joe posted his initial list of where everyone was, he switched Elodin and Conquestor(putting Elodin on Threnody and Conq as "Unknown"), which you can see by his edit and my post directly after the list. Anyways, earlier, Conq had posted in the thread that only him and Sart were on Threnody. That was all that was known when Joe posted his list. Then, just a little while after Joe posted his list, Sart comes on and says that Elodin actually is on Threnody. So, the point I'm trying to make here is that I think it's possible Joe made a slip and put Elodin on Threnody in his list at first because he already knew he was there. And the only way he could know he was there was if he was a 17th Sharder and one of his teammates was on Threnody and told him who was there. Either that, or Joe just coincidentally switched Conquestor for someone who was also on the same planet. But that seems like a pretty big coincidence to me, so I'll be voting on Joe. Stick.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it's the best thing I got out of my head.

8 minutes ago, The Young Bard said:

Uhhh... What? Your reasoning before was the exact opposite of what would make you vote for Lopen. What do you mean?

In that we can't afford to miss another lynch. I'm not overtly suspicious of Lopen but we really need to have someone dead by tonight. 

1 minute ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

In that we can't afford to miss another lynch. I'm not overtly suspicious of Lopen but we really need to have someone dead by tonight. 

So why you put vote on Lopen? There was more votes on Len then Lopen.

3 minutes ago, Arinian said:

First there left little bit more then hour to vote.

Second:

You said you most suspicious about me because of gut read? That's not very good reasoning too. But I will give you answer. I'm not said that I'm "agree with everything Len is saying". I'm said that his suspicion list close to my but it also includes himself. And all that was not in many posts but in one. Also I'm too said that I'm suspicious of Alv(my main thought about him that he is Autonomy). 

Also I wanted to say(in one of my previous posts, but forget) that I want to hear answers from inactives and lurkers. Especially Aonar cause he really wasting many time in thread but not very active(maybe that he just opened page but who knows).

Oh almost forget, why Lopen. 

Lets look on his posts in first cycle:

He is pointing on Joe's fail.  For me it not looks like that later he gonna vote against Joe.(just friendly pointing on some fail). But after Sheep's vote on Joe he starting to be much more active about lynching Joe.

Just next Lopen's post.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it's the best thing I got out of my head.

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't see this until I made my first post. Hmmm... I suppose Arinian, because you've gone into more in-depth explanation, which is good, and your post about Lopen's voting pattern Cycle 1 is valid - start with that next time... :P I suppose I'll quickly vote on Assassin, to ask him why the same reasoning should apply to voting on Lopen as it does on Len. I don't understand this bandwagon on Lopen... I'm probably going to place my vote on Len or perhaps Mage again if things keep going the way they are... Assassin votes for Len and then for Lopen, Arinian takes his vote off Lopen and then on again, and Drought votes on Lopen as well all within 10 minutes of each other... what the hell is going on? Either this is the most un-stealthy bandwagon in the history of SE, or I'm missing something...

I think it's;

Magestar (3) : Araris, Stick, Lopen

Lopen (4) : Elenion, Arinian, Alvron, Assassin

Elenion (2) : Kas, Mage

Assassin (1);  Bard.

@Araris Valerian said they'd take their vote off of me, I think.  I'm still not sure why Stick voted on me, so Lopen is the only one who has even a partially valid justification for voting on me.  I don't know how Elenion's lost so many votes. <_<  Like I said earlier, I feel pretty equally about Lopen and Elenion, however, I still think Elenion is the better option in this case.  The Lopen lynch currently has A; Len's vote, which has been repeatedly bashed. B; Arinian's seemingly random vote, which I can't make sense of, C; Alvin's supposed info-based vote, which we still know nothing about, and D; Assassin's vote, which is reminiscent of Arinian's.

The biggest thing I see against Lopen is this;

6 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

This is the second time you've said this exact thing. "If this person is good, we can kill the players who lynched them." You said that about me(a villager, but, no proof sadly) and Sheep(definitely a villager when he did that) when we lynched Joe(villager when that happened) and now you're saying it again. It's like, you're helping the lynch by letting it happen(or even voting on the player this time) and then saying that their death condemns others but not you. It makes me suspect you're trying to get a chain of villagers lynched.

Important bit Bolded.   I was confused as to how he was certain about this.  I asked him.

5 hours ago, Magestar said:

Also, Lopen, I'm curious to know how you know that Joe was a villager when we lynched him.  As far as I know, the only people with that sort of information would be the 17th Shard, or Autonomy, I think.

And he still has not responded.  (He might not have been on, though.  Not sure.)  However, all of this could just be a slip up, so I'd like to hear what Lopen has to say.  I agree with Bard that this sudden Lopen bandwagon looks really odd, and I'm still far more suspicious of Len than Lopen.

edit;  Forgot to update vote tally since Bard ninja'd. :P 

Edited by Magestar

1 minute ago, The Young Bard said:

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't see this until I made my first post. Hmmm... I suppose Arinian, because you've gone into more in-depth explanation, which is good, and your post about Lopen's voting pattern Cycle 1 is valid - start with that next time... :P I suppose I'll quickly vote on Assassin, to ask him why the same reasoning should apply to voting on Lopen as it does on Len. I don't understand this bandwagon on Lopen... I'm probably going to place my vote on Len or perhaps Mage again if things keep going the way they are... Assassin votes for Len and then for Lopen, Arinian takes his vote off Lopen and then on again, and Drought votes on Lopen as well all within 10 minutes of each other... what the hell is going on? Either this is the most un-stealthy bandwagon in the history of SE, or I'm missing something...

I retract my vote from Lopen to assure lynch of Len(cause if I counted right without my vote there was like 5 votes on Len and 3 on Lopen). I just don't want repeating of story with harambe. Right now I put it back for the same reasons, cause I want this lynch! 

And I'm still asking for right vote count!!!

1 minute ago, Arinian said:

And I'm still asking for right vote count!!!

I got that. :P  Look up a bit.

edit;  Also, I can see what Arinian is saying about putting his vote back.  Why he did it, that is, even if his reasoning is flawed.

Edited by Magestar

Just now, Magestar said:

Almost - missed DroughtBringer's (not red because he was having mobile issues - as a GM, I'm inclined to be merciful about that, but I am going to make sure that nobody else in the thread misses it. Basically - I'm not going to let someone's mobile issues disenfranchise them, but I'm not going to let anyone use that as a way to try and slip in votes unnoticed by the rest of the players)

4 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Important bit Bolded.   I was confused as to how he was certain about this.  I asked him.

Cause It's was first turn and he thought that Autonomy starts without agents. So I think he was right about that Joe was good.

2 minutes ago, Magestar said:

You ninjad me.

3 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Almost - missed DroughtBringer's (not red because he was having mobile issues - as a GM, I'm inclined to be merciful about that, but I am going to make sure that nobody else in the thread misses it. Basically - I'm not going to let someone's mobile issues disenfranchise them, but I'm not going to let anyone use that as a way to try and slip in votes unnoticed by the rest of the players)

Oops.  I missed that.  Sorry Drought.  

edit; Agh, Ninjas.

Just now, Arinian said:

Cause It's was first turn and he thought that Autonomy starts without agents. So I think he was right about that Joe was good.

But he could have been 17th Shard, I think.  @Seonid, Autonomy can convert 17th Sharders, right?

Edited by Magestar

3 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Oops.  I missed that.  Sorry Drought.  

edit; Agh, Ninjas.

But he could have been 17th Shard, I think.  @Seonid, Autonomy can convert 17th Sharders, right?

They have both win condition(if autonomy converts 17th Sharder). So I think it's should be writen in writeup that he was also part of 17th Shard.

4 minutes ago, Seonid said:

@Magestar Autonomy can convert a 17th Sharder (but not Hoid).

If a player dies with multiple win conditions, all of them will be noted in the writeup.

But if someone was Vessel and then passed Shard to someone else it's should be noted(That he was vessel) in writeup? (Or I should re-read rules again?:D)

Just now, Arinian said:

But if someone was Vessel and then passed Shard to someone else it's should be noted(That he was vessel) in writeup? (Or I should re-read rules again?:D)

When a player is Returned, they lose all roles that they had before they were Returned. When a player passes to the Spiritual Realm, only the roles they currently possess are revealed.