1 minute ago, AliasSheep said:

Well welcome back Joe.

Now, if someone could scan Elodin that would be wonderful.

Oh and we should probably talk about why Quintus was killed and who killed him.

And can we please for the love of Harmony agree to have a lynch today?

We can't because right now it looks like a game that is played by only 6-7 players from 26.

Just now, Arinian said:

We can't because right now it looks like a game that is played by only 6-7 players from 26.

And?

It's one thing not to have a lynch on Day One, but not having a lynch on Day Two means we are definitely getting behind the curve.  The lynch is the village's primary goal for reaching its goal and we have to use it.

Just now, AliasSheep said:

And?

It's one thing not to have a lynch on Day One, but not having a lynch on Day Two means we are definitely getting behind the curve.  The lynch is the village's primary goal for reaching its goal and we have to use it.

Uhh... lynch whoever you want.

First of all what was up with that kill? 

As for lynching I will assist in the process if we are calm and reasonable about it

for checking elodin wouldn't it be easier if we just had him invest in one of us or have Him use his ability?

P.S. Can we interpret the RP above to understand who  killed him

Edited by harambe

36 minutes ago, harambe said:

First of all what was up with that kill? 

As for lynching I will assist in the process if we are calm and reasonable about it

for checking elodin wouldn't it be easier if we just had him invest in one of us or have Him use his ability?

P.S. Can we interpret the RP above to understand who  killed him

The (fictional part of the) writeup almost never helps the village figure out relevant information, it's just there to entertain. Also, I have a few questions for you. One, what did you mean by "pleas"? What pleas? Secondly, why are you repeating an established idea from last night? I already stated that I would do whatever vote-manipulation the village saw fit, and unless I'm misunderstanding I can't invest in anyone- please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Master Elodin
Was going to edit but then decided not to so I then had to edit again to explain my edit of the edit that I did not edit anything with. Edit.

Wait , don't you have the shard ? 

Joe said that he would give it to someone he trusted and MSN said that it was likely you .... but no that wouldn't make sense

as for pleas I could had been over dramatic but I was referring to joe saying not to lynch him 

and I was just saying that we shouldn't have our awakener (I think ) waste a breath since you can just use your power to prove it 

Edited by harambe

6 minutes ago, harambe said:

Wait don't you have the shard ? 

Joe said that he would give it to someone he trusted and MSN said that it was likely you .... but no that wouldn't make sense

as for pleas I could had been over dramatic but I was referring to joe saying not to lynch him 

and I was just saying that we shouldn't have our awakener (I think ) waste a breath since you can just use your power to prove it 

I was invested in, that doesn't mean I have the shard. Also, i never voted for Joe, so I still don't know what you're talking about. Investee powers are not Shard powers, I don't have both.

Edited by Master Elodin

20 minutes ago, Master Elodin said:

The (fictional part of the) writeup almost never helps the village figure out relevant information, it's just there to entertain. Also, I have a few questions for you. One, what did you mean by "pleas"? What pleas? Secondly, why are you repeating an established idea from last night? I already stated that I would do whatever vote-manipulation the village saw fit, and unless I'm misunderstanding I can't invest in anyone- please correct me if I'm wrong.

The write up does suggest that Jond was killed by Odium.  So that at least tells us something.  Odium is an active player or at least one that's been on during the Night phase.

Harambe most likely thinks you have Culty as Joe did say he was giving it to someone he trusted as much as he trusted you.  I interpered it as Joe Investing in you and giving the Shard to another.  It could've been a double bluff but I don't think so.  I don't see Joe putting all his eggs in one basket on the first day.

Speaking of Joe.  Why didn't you save yourself with Cultys abilities?

Edited by Alvron
ninjas

2 minutes ago, Alvron said:

The write up does suggest that Jond was killed by Odium.  So that at least tells us something.  Odium is an active player or at least one that's been on during the Night phase.

Harambe most likely thinks you have Culty as Joe did say he was giving it to someone he trusted as much as he trusted you.  I interpered it as Joe Investing in you and giving the Shard to another.  It could've been a double bluff but I don't think so.  I don't see Joe putting all his eggs in one basket on the first day.

Speaking of Joe.  Why didn't you save yourself with Cultys abilities?

Yeah, but I though I had made it clear that I was invested in by Joe.

1 minute ago, Master Elodin said:

Yeah, but I though I had made it clear that I was invested in by Joe.

Harambe is a new player and some of the rules can be confusing so I think he just got some of the terms mixed up.  Or he could be playing the newbie card but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.  Unless they happen to be Kas. :P 

If he invested then I don't think that he could had used the power as well but he could had changed his vot to save himself 

apart from that you are correct @Alvron I didn't realize that you could pass the shard prior to a lynch and then assumed that as the invested you inherited the shard elodin  ( PvZ cosmere seems like a great idea)

anyway I am turning in for the night . Write 5pages for me to read during breakfast 

Edited by harambe

I will agree we have

1 hour ago, AliasSheep said:

Well welcome back Joe.

Now, if someone could scan Elodin that would be wonderful.

Oh and we should probably talk about why Quintus was killed and who killed him.

And can we please for the love of Harmony agree to have a lynch today?

Yes. Though it pains me to be so hasty at taking the life of another, it is ultimately for the greater good. Though, I'm sorry to say I have nothing to offer other then my knowledge and my sword.

6 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Harambe is a new player and some of the rules can be confusing so I think he just got some of the terms mixed up.  Or he could be playing the newbie card but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.  Unless they happen to be Kas. :P 

Boo's peanuts, you and Awes told me to play the n00b. You never gonna let that go, Sarge? :P

-

One question: why Jondesu? Specifically, why not Elodin?

Assumption: 17S begins with just Hoid, ergo no kill. Only kill in play was Odium's.

Jondesu seems a shot in the dark, unless Odium was going off psychological reasons. My World PM with Jondesu and others never went anywhere near Shards - we joked around, and talked a bit about suspicions and lynches. Second World PM was just dead. Would also require someone in the same PM to be Odium.

Going with Elodin had to at least give Odium a slightly better shot at hitting a Shard, in case Joe did not pass the Shard and it went to last-invested. So. Why Jondesu? Why not Elodin? Do we know if kills fail?

Welcome back Joe! I would also like to know why you didn't save yourself. I also want to know your plan to keep your self a villager, I don't want Endowments action to go to waste.

I agree that we should definitely have a day 2 lynch! We need to figure out the reason Jondesu died, so, here are some ideas, Ruin killed him, Odium, a Voidbringer, or he could have tried to kill someone and a Mistborn killed him. Those are all the ways he could have died, unless there is a secret role that kills people, but let's not bring up that discussion. <_<

We should consider why Joe would die...either:

A) He did in fact hold Cultivation and he wanted to die...I wouldn't know why though...

B)He did not hold Cultivation and therefore couldn't change the vote, but Cultivation still chose to invest Elodin...or Elodin is lying.

C) He had already used up all of his actions and could no longer change the vote. He may have already decided to invest, and could no longer change the vote.

I think C is the most likely.

All he had to do was change his vote from Lopen to someone else who already had a vote on them and he would've lived.  Joe didn't need to use Cultivations ability so he could've still Invested in Elodin to prove he was who he said he was.

Only Joe can clear this up so until he turns up we should pass on this discussion and move on to who we think should be lynched.  Just because we have an extra 24 hours doesn't mean we shouldn't vote. Beside, many of us are going to be fairly distracted over the next couple of days so lets get talking while we can.

Stick, why did you jump worlds last day cycle?

4 hours ago, Magestar said:

Kind of wishing Endowment hadn't returned Joe.  <_< Would have been nice to have some suspicions confirmed.

Same man. I was kind of hoping i wouldn't get returned, because I'm tired of being the center of discussion, and people are still suspicious of me.

First off, i'm not voting for Lopen like i did last time. that vote was stupid, and i was angry at him for voting for me on day 1, and i overreacted. Even if people didn't see it, i was pissed by the day 1 vote. Which is also why i decided to not save myself. I could have by tieing the vote, as many of you have already said, but i'm getting better at recognizing unhealthy signs of anger, so i decided to let myself die and give my self time to cool down. About halfway through the night i realized i needed to not be returned, since as long as I'm still alive, Everyone is going to think that Elodin and I are on the same team. (In retrospect, i should have invested in someone like Sheep.)

Oh yeah, Elodin doesn't have Cultivation. To the current wielder of Cultivation. My Meta-narrative backers would very much like you to get rid of it. Nothing else on that.

Anyway, conversions. I'm going to use my returned power and kill myself at the end of night 3. That is a solemn oath. I will only not kill myself at the end of Night 3 if Over half of the surviving players tell me not to, or I have been converted. This is to prevent me being converted, because now if i don't kill myself at the end of night 3, I'm sure to be lynched by the village, and therefore a conversion is wasted. (#Kira-not-Kira).

I wish I had more time to keep talking and responding, but I have to head out in about 5 minutes, so this is all you're going to get for the next 6 hours.

55 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Anyway, conversions. I'm going to use my returned power and kill myself at the end of night 3. That is a solemn oath. I will only not kill myself at the end of Night 3 if Over half of the surviving players tell me not to, or I have been converted. This is to prevent me being converted, because now if i don't kill myself at the end of night 3, I'm sure to be lynched by the village, and therefore a conversion is wasted. (#Kira-not-Kira).

Sounds good to me, oh, by the way, I totally remember that. It was my first game and I didn't know what to do, plus pms were free, so, I told you, then got killed. Ah, good times. :lol:

Anyway. Farallen woke up from a horrible night of rest, he slept on the cold, hard ground, and kept on waking up in the night in a cold sweat. He kept dreaming of the boy, Jack. He got up and stretched, he started to walk towards the nearest city. He saw a figure in the distance, "Jack?!" Farallen yelled. It couldn't be, he died!

@A Joe in the Bush Do you want to continue our RP?

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting the last day. I had mistakenly assumed that the night cycle would last 48 hours and planned to post on night one. We see how well that assumption turned out for me :P.

I. don't really have much to say. Sheep and Joe were the most active the last cycle, and to me, both sounded sincere in what they did, and to be absolutely honest, I wanted Joe to stay dead so we could see his alignment and figure out where to work from from there. I'm in Nalthis this cycle, I worldhopped there away from Taldain because it was too silent there, only to find an equally silent planet on Nalthis :P.

I'm not going to place a vote just yet, but I promise to be a lot more active this day cycle. :)

Well, for now, I say we should all pick somebody we don't mind killing, and vote on them. Then, we can decide of the people with votes on them, who we actually suspect. I personally don't mind killing Bard. Of course, there isn't really anybody that I wouldn't care to kill right now, except maybe Kasimir. I missed all of Day 1 due to Amtrak not having internet, for those who didn't catch my post at the start of last cycle.

Edited by Araris Valerian