18 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Red wouldn’t react at all, really. More of a general “shrug,” in his direction:

I was thinking more due to his power immunity than personality.

9 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Yeah, sorry ‘bout that, I imagine Red will have more to do soon once Quietus is not otherwise occupied.

Edit: and now it’s my turn to start a new page.

Alright, she’s probably going to be benched until the Impact Vs Quietus scene is done. That’s fine, I was just wondering. 

3 hours ago, winter devotion said:

Alright, she’s probably going to be benched until the Impact Vs Quietus scene is done. That’s fine, I was just wondering. 

Well, so long as it remains a conversation she could talk to them or something.

But yeah, since Quietus doesn't have a PI and isn't wholly independent, he is going to focus on the more threatening (ie not shackled) epic first.

Just now, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Now, it might be too soon to suggest something like this, but could we convert WHiE into a comic?

I bet we have enough accumulated artistic ability to pull something like this off, even if only a sample page of a cool scene.

I could work on some draft panels for Three in the Street. Or the refinery attack.

1 minute ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Now, it might be too soon to suggest something like this, but could we convert WHiE into a comic?

I bet we have enough accumulated artistic ability to pull something like this off, even if only a sample page of a cool scene.

I think mathematically speaking I have negative artistic ability

2 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Yes.

If you have any thoughts for characters, here's an outline to present it. How it works is you post your character in this thread, and as a community we take a look at them to make sure they'd be reasonable for the RP.

For human characters just put any gear or skills in place of powers.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U6_BXVZ-zse-rJneErkmv06vlCHBLrBH9EfO4xTZPbQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

29 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Just realized that if Nighthound did come back then there'd be a Nighthound, Red and Neverthere reunion in the city. :blink:

Curious as to what Red's reaction would be.

As of now? Run to him and... be Red in his general vicinity. Once she’s got herself set up with a Quietus? She’d want to set up a fight between them and go with the winner. 

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

I dreamed about this role play last night. It wasn’t very accurate, as the only actual characters to stick were my own, but it was definitely this role play. (Well, I think my dream said Oregon but close enough.)

I've done that kind of thing before. It's super cool. What was going on, if you remember?

57 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I've done that kind of thing before. It's super cool. What was going on, if you remember?

For some reason, the characters were mostly my hero academia ones. I just also clearly remember those characters belong to Oregon instead of mha. So... huh. In Portland, I think, though it was definitely not the ACTUAL city. Smaller?