11 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I have a friend who is allergic to it.

Also @Comatose, @Voidus (and other relevant peoples), what do you guys think of starting Question 21? Now that we've restarted the RP, would it be good to start with a clean Question thread as well?

Tradition dictates we restart once we hit 100 pages, it's only 6 pages off anyway.

16 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Where should I post something I write that's canon to Kokichi but not necessarily something I think I'll be able to include in canon? 

I think OOC would work, note that it is canon to character, just not to plot.

1 hour ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I have a friend who is allergic to it.

Also @Comatose, @Voidus (and other relevant peoples), what do you guys think of starting Question 21? Now that we've restarted the RP, would it be good to start with a clean Question thread as well?

I'm allergic to it.

EDIT: Smedry talent Epic ability activate!

Edited by The Young Pyromancer

24 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Would anyone else be interested in writing random snippets from their characters?

Probably good to have a backstory thread for the Oregon characters too.

In general, I can almost always have a lackey around to talk to any characters if needed. Not necessarily gonna be fantastic interaction, but as a last resort. I technically have the most characters. :P

4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Voidus, Nicroburst might like to interact with them.

Kidpen, you don't know that :D.  You don't know how many characters Drake or I has.

Winter, maybe try random number generators for the different colors.

Nah, I wasn’t asking for advice, I was just amusedly remarking on my character design habbits.

4 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

We might.

I bet Voidus does :P

If we're counting all the Epics I've made then most certainly. If we're just counting the ones I was planning to use in Edmonton then probably not :P

8 hours ago, winter devotion said:

I would but my characters are a bit tied up right now. If you can get them into my scenes, I'd love to. 

I have no idea how Red would react to Iva but I feel like it probably wouldn't be good. (And even if it were good, that's still not good given that it's Red :P )

17 minutes ago, Voidus said:

If we're counting all the Epics I've made then most certainly. If we're just counting the ones I was planning to use in Edmonton then probably not :P

I have no idea how Red would react to Iva but I feel like it probably wouldn't be good. (And even if it were good, that's still not good given that it's Red :P )

What’s Iva’s personality?