On 2018-08-01 at 4:08 PM, Drake Marshall said:

I have an idea for something that will involve Liam and Kokichi. It involves Taya, and exactly why she is doing what she is doing will make more sense eventually.

But first, it might also involve the Honourable Rachel Notley, Premier of Edmonton (@Comatose).

So basically, this would happen specifically to an unpowered person, who also badly wants a healing motivator, and is one of the few unpowered people with the means to get one?

The universe must really, really hate Taya...

What’s the idea?  I’m gonna try catching up now 

@ComatoseNighthound is maybe possessing a vanilla, Jacklyn (my emotion-y epic) is being captured by ERA troops, Kokishi (an epic who makes stuff work by joke logic) is paired with Liam the Moose who is currently talking tensely with Phytomagnet, Armageddon is recruiting, Mystery Epic is doing mysterious shenanigans, Nicroburst is chilling, and Red and Impact are meeting Quietus. 

@Hemalurgic Headshot I’m tagging you because I saw it in your post, but I’ve seen it elsewhere too.  The Alberta’s Government was provincial, so they can’t really be called the “Feds” (which would be the federal government of Canada and probably don’t exist anymore).  We probably need a different nickname for them.  

I just caught up reading so no haha.  

Im confused though.  I’m not sure who you mean by “common” people but most people know the difference between provincial and federal governments.  It’s like the state and the feds in the states.  

3 hours ago, Comatose said:

I just caught up reading so no haha.  

Im confused though.  I’m not sure who you mean by “common” people but most people know the difference between provincial and federal governments.  It’s like the state and the feds in the states.  

I'd say it's a reasonable mistake for anyone still in their teens given that they grew up in an environment where there were no other feds.
But for anyone older than 20ish I'd say yeah they probably know the difference.

7 hours ago, Comatose said:

@Hemalurgic Headshot I’m tagging you because I saw it in your post, but I’ve seen it elsewhere too.  The Alberta’s Government was provincial, so they can’t really be called the “Feds” (which would be the federal government of Canada and probably don’t exist anymore).  We probably need a different nickname for them.  

Well, I'm at a loss at what to call them, if not feds.

Albs? Staters? The po-po?

14 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

The po-po?

The first time I heard someone say that, like 2 months ago, I thought that the name was really stupid.

I still do.

I mean, it sounds like baby talk!  Why do people actually use it?!?

(No offense intended to Hemalurgic Headshot, babies, expert baby snipers who specialize in giving others magical powers which are then used to beat up said expert (don't blame them for not thinking ahead, they are only babies after all) or targets of more fully grown (but still needing to rethink their life choices) expert power-giving snipers that are currently targeting babies)

Edited by The Young Pyromancer
Smaller disclaimer

3 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

The first time I heard someone say that, like 2 months ago, I thought that the name was really stupid.

I still do.

I mean, it sounds like baby talk!  Why do people actually use it?!?

(No offense intended to Hemalurgic Headshot, babies, expert baby snipers who specialize in giving others magical powers which are then used to beat up said expert (don't blame them for not thinking ahead, they are only babies after all) or targets of more fully grown (but still needing to rethink their life choices) expert power-giving snipers that are currently targeting babies)

I threw that one in sarcastically, to emphasize my lack of a better term for the Alberta Government.