Just realized that I was supposed to do the feds as well, before they died. Oops. How you did it was great, Winter. Again, I won't be home until later, though I might try to type something up on my phone.

Re: Pocket sand. Sand in the manner of Hoid in Warbreaker? If yes, wholeheartedly agree.

47 minutes ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

@winter devotion is Kokichi standing in front of Liam, or did he just toss his hoodie in front of Liam? Just wondering in case Liam has to shoot.

Standing sorta in front but a bit to the side so there’s room for him to shoot, I think, tossing the hoodie onto the ground in the same direction

3 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Probably depends on the thing.  My idea was that at first they fight near-constantly but they have a character arc that leads to them compromising, or making deals, and eventually they maybe reach a balanced state during a giant fight or something?  

Nighthound: Learning teamwork. The concept is hillarious but I kinda love it.

38 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

About Nighthound,

Maybe like the two need to agree to do something?  Otherwise it's a constant battle of wills?

Unfortunately Nighthounds ability was total control over people he gifted so I don't think much of a contest would be going on.