6 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

If possible, would it work to hold off on escalating much with Impact until I have Phytomagnet and Ironwood discussing plans? Though I could also do it as a "5 minutes before" or something.

Impact's not really going to engage unless someone shoots her or an Epic shows up.

5 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Hey @Drake Marshall. I don’t know why I drew this but take a drawing of Quietus and Red being adorable sociopaths.

Reveal hidden contents

large.EBF3D02D-5BA8-4092-9A3E-6E40E9E1E134.jpeg.9a6d48d9f45028169d417cd7e1a8fb8b.jpeg

Side note but any chance you do digital art too?

@Drake Marshall Sparks, what have you done...

I have no idea if Taya will be arrested on sight (I mean, the Circle just broke into their research facility), but masquerading as an Agent? So many different possibilities could dome from this, and I'm excited to see any of them.

Additionally, PM me and Winter if you want to coordinate characters. Same for you, @Weirdpersonx.

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

@Drake Marshall Sparks, what have you done...

I have no idea if Taya will be arrested on sight (I mean, the Circle just broke into their research facility), but masquerading as an Agent? So many different possibilities could dome from this, and I'm excited to see any of them.

Additionally, PM me and Winter if you want to coordinate characters. Same for you, @Weirdpersonx.

Oh yes, I hope it turns out interesting. Taya is nothing if not reckless. But, she does actually have a plan.

15 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

The one thing the enforcers didn't expect: an Epic who would actually LISTEN to them.

EDIT: after I post, I always find things I want to change in the RP.  It's kind of frustrating.

True that. This must be the first time “don’t move your under arrest” has actually worked.

What would you change?

Anyway, I seriously need to sleep. Good night.

5 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Oh yes, I hope it turns out interesting. Taya is nothing if not reckless. But, she does actually have a plan.

True that. This must be the first time “don’t move your under arrest” has actually worked.

What would you change?

Anyway, I seriously need to sleep. Good night.

Well, it worked on Red too. Sorta. 

1 hour ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

The one thing the enforcers didn't expect: an Epic who would actually LISTEN to them.

EDIT: after I post, I always find things I want to change in the RP.  It's kind of frustrating.

Well it's less that she's listening to them and more that she's trying to ignore them and just continue doing what she was doing :P

EDIT: Just realized that probably was referring to Jacklyn not Impact. Whoops.

@Hemalurgic Headshot How do Riley's powers work? I can't find his bio.

EDIT: Ironwood and Phyto post up, this time from Ironwood's POV. Next one will be Phytomagnet interacting with Riley, Liam, and Kokichi. I'll leave it up to you if they notice Ironwood hiding or not. He and his troops are about 150 ft. away from the altercation, hiding in some trees.

Edited by Weirdpersonx

7 hours ago, Voidus said:

I'd say an Epic likely wouldn't be able to be taken over, both because of interference and also because Nighthounds power itself doesn't work on Epics.

I mean, Nighthound's powers don't work on Epics because you can't gift to Epics. He could probably bypass that limitation with motivators, though that'd likely also come with the intense pain caused by Motivators. Though I can see how "this might allow us to control Epics" would make his DNA really storming valuable.

That's just for the general enthralling though, I can see the interference with Epics still stopping the possession glitch from happening.

7 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

So basically, this would happen specifically to an unpowered person, who also badly wants a healing motivator, and is one of the few unpowered people with the means to get one?

The universe must really, really hate Taya...

...are you implying some kind of shared character shenanigans?

9 hours ago, Weirdpersonx said:

EDIT: Ironwood and Phyto post up, this time from Ironwood's POV. Next one will be Phytomagnet interacting with Riley, Liam, and Kokichi. I'll leave it up to you if they notice Ironwood hiding or not. He and his troops are about 150 ft. away from the altercation, hiding in some trees.

Riley was discussed on page 84. I'll go ahead and add his info to the bio thread.

It's kind of funny, Impact and Quietus have almost perfectly opposite powers.

10 hours ago, Weirdpersonx said:

Yeah I couldn't find Riley in the character sheet but I remember them being discussed in this thread a little while ago.

Basically, Riley can absorb and release heat, very much similar to what Obliteration can do, except that at maximum capacity he could only level a building, as opposed to an entire city.

8 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

...are you implying some kind of shared character shenanigans?

Not necessarily, but you are talking about the subset of the groups "non-epic", "hellbent on getting a healing motivator", and "capable of getting a healing motivator." Any two of those things is not unheard of, but the set of people that belong to all three of those groups at a given time is very small, probably less than five people in a city the size of Edmonton and the surrounding area.

Edited by Drake Marshall
typo

10 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

It's kind of funny, Impact and Quietus have almost perfectly opposite powers.

Yeah I couldn't find Riley in the character sheet but I remember them being discussed in this thread a little while ago.

Basically, Riley can absorb and release heat, very much similar to what Obliteration can do, except that at maximum capacity he could only level a building, as opposed to an entire city.

Not necessarily, but you are talking about the subset of the groups "non-epic", "hellbent on getting a healing motivator", and "capable of getting a healing motivator." Any two of those things is not unheard of, but the set of people that belong to all three of those groups at a given time is very small, probably less than five people in a city the size of Edmonton and the surrounding area.

Ohhhh boy I think I like where this is going.