7 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Ah.  I thought it was based on length.

If so, then we can calculate how many posts there have been in question threads.

I mean, you can see the post count at the top of each thread.

I could, though I won't be home with my laptop for several hours. That could actually work nicely though, since I could immediately Segway into Ironwood prepping backup for now potentially two major situations (Red/Impact & Kokichi&Liam).

1 minute ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I could, though I won't be home with my laptop for several hours. That could actually work nicely though, since I could immediately Segway into Ironwood prepping backup for now potentially two major situations (Red/Impact & Kokichi&Liam).

Sounds like a good idea for you to take the next turn there. I'll write my post when I can update both at once. 

2 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Sounds like a good idea for you to take the next turn there. I'll write my post when I can update both at once. 

Sure. I'll start putting some ideas together.

Right now Ironwood and Phytomagnet won't be actually moving towards either situation, but they'll be informed about them and trying to get security and such organized. I might try and work in the plant structures, that could make the chase interesting.

Just now, Weirdpersonx said:

Sure. I'll start putting some ideas together.

Right now Ironwood and Phytomagnet won't be actually moving towards either situation, but they'll be informed about them and trying to get security and such organized. I might try and work in the plant structures, that could make the chase interesting.

Have I mentioned I love this in the latest fifteen minutes? This exchange just made me so content for some reason. 

Just now, Weirdpersonx said:

Yeah :D I have this stupid grin on my face now after reading that.

Positive vibes for the win!

I just noticed the -- what're those words right beneath the name-- on your profile thingy. What's that a reference to?  

For some reason, I have a strong need for Quietus to carry Red at some point. 

3 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Positive vibes for the win!

I just noticed the -- what're those words right beneath the name-- on your profile thingy. What's that a reference to?  

For some reason, I have a strong need for Quietus to carry Red at some point. 

The rank? Ah yes. Two of the many titles of Matrim Cauthon. Also called The Prince of Ravens, the Gambler, among others. A slightly more serious version of Hoid. One of the three ta'veren from Two Rivers.

1 hour ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Depends on whether they were an Epic in the first place.  If so, because of motivator interference, they would each have their powersets.  Otherwise, I don't know.

EDIT: Or maybe it could be like the Hulk!  Or is that too similar to PP?

I'd say an Epic likely wouldn't be able to be taken over, both because of interference and also because Nighthounds power itself doesn't work on Epics.

7 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

I would like Liam and Kokichi to interact with as many PCs as possible, just for the fun of it.

I have an idea for something that will involve Liam and Kokichi. It involves Taya, and exactly why she is doing what she is doing will make more sense eventually.

But first, it might also involve the Honourable Rachel Notley, Premier of Edmonton (@Comatose).

15 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

You jest, but I remember messing with people by implying a horror sequel style follow up where somebody trying to make a full set of Nighthound Motivators ends up getting effectively possessed by him. (Specifically through his meta/controling people powers causing the healing factor to glitch out)

19 minutes ago, Voidus said:

I'd say an Epic likely wouldn't be able to be taken over, both because of interference and also because Nighthounds power itself doesn't work on Epics.

So basically, this would happen specifically to an unpowered person, who also badly wants a healing motivator, and is one of the few unpowered people with the means to get one?

The universe must really, really hate Taya...

Edited by Drake Marshall

6 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

I have an idea for something that will involve Liam and Kokichi. It involves Taya, and exactly why she is doing what she is doing will make more sense eventually.

But first, it might also involve the Honourable Rachel Notley, Premier of Edmonton (@Comatose).

So basically, this would happen specifically to an unpowered person, who also badly wants a healing motivator, and is one of the few unpowered people with the means to get one?

The universe must really, really hate Taya...

Yes. Heck. Freaking. YES.