4 hours ago, antgrgmn said:

Voidus do you have any complaints to Borrower working with the MEC for a bit?

I don't but they probably would, I doubt many Epics would work with Borrower comfortably given Calamity's influence. Happy to discuss it though, would be a very interesting situation.

On 7/25/2018 at 0:22 AM, Voidus said:

I don't but they probably would, I doubt many Epics would work with Borrower comfortably given Calamity's influence. Happy to discuss it though, would be a very interesting situation.

Yea, I see what you’re saying. I was thinking about hiding borrowers main ability, and just revealing his shapeshifting. This way he seems more like a minor epic, and the MEC wouldn’t be as worried.

Edited by antgrgmn

55 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

I do not think the term was ever used in the books.

Possibly because they are very rare (assuming you don’t classify transference as a meta power, which I personally do).

Even including transference, it’s still rare in books. Including transference, there’s: Conflux, Prof, Calamity, and...? Is that it? A few more name dropped, probably. 

Anyway, I edited my Red’s post. The shift didn’t feel natural. 

1 minute ago, winter devotion said:

Even including transference, it’s still rare in books. Including transference, there’s: Conflux, Prof, Calamity, and...? Is that it? A few more name dropped, probably. 

Anyway, I edited my Red’s post. The shift didn’t feel natural. 

Digzone, of course.

Giving characters happy backstories? What is this, happy backstory land?? (Well, Red's backstory is pretty tame, which is ironic considering who she becomes. Pre-Epic life, she was just slightly jealous of her older(?) sister-- oh wait, no, I made her parents terrible people too, didn't I? Oh well. 

They're dead now, so...Shrug?

2 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

If you're talking about Taya, she does have baggage that we haven't gotten to yet. (also, did I mention that Edmonton currently lacks any healer epics...)

Quietus though, I'll admit that he had a pretty boring and peaceful life before getting powers.

Nah, I was talking about my own characters.

15 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Ah. For the record I rather liked Kokochi’s censored flashback.

Thanks! I’m going to give a few more censored ones before getting to the uncensored. 

(Also, watching this play through of Danganronpa v3, the game where I got the name Kokichi from, is so strange because I hadn’t finished it when I stole his name. I recommend playing the series. It’s really fun, though a bit... bloody.)

2 hours ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

So what's red doing next?

Interacting with Alder. Once she’s made her escape from the awkward situation, she’ll resume stalking her new... uh... new...

She’ll be stalking Jacklyn for a while. Probably won’t try to kill her until she figures out Jacklyn’s capabilities.