4 hours ago, Comatose said:

@Hemalurgic Headshot and @winter devotion how do you feel about your duo being arrested?  I feel like that’s where this is heading atm with the whole trespassing thing.  

After work I can post with Rachel being notified and giving the order.  

Hmmm. This would be interesting. I feel like Liam would try to let that not happen, but I feel like a car chase isn't going to go the best. he might go quietly.

Unless this goes off into side-quest territory: "We'll lift your charge if you go take care of this for us, and then maybe we'll help you with Karabiner." sort of thing.

*meekly enters*

Spoiler

Normal Name: Joey Harding

Epic Name: Order

Power: Is OCD, therefore when she notices imperfections or flaws, has the ability to "debug" said flaws, ie, can magically smooth out bumps in a surface, can put inconsistencies instantaneously back in order. Power is limited to small things, cannot clean up something if there is no general pattern to revert it to, so a messy room

Spoiler

Teens-messy-bedroom-leaves-her-with-really-disgusting-injury.thumb.jpg.dedb6b545979c8329e52d3038b2cb656.jpg

is a tad more difficult than a break in pattern on a small scale. Enhanced mind: 1.2× smarter than average person.

Personality: Worrisome, OCD, but very stern when necessary. Overall introvert, timid, shy.

Weakness: No prime invincibility, but powers are negated when overwhelmed with a major mess. Also slow to react.

*bows and exits*

Oh, Winter, if you want, this can be the scene Red bursts in on with the heartbeat.  It would be awesome to see how they interact...

Though maybe we should save their meeting for later.  After she gets snared, my character will be much more interesting.  Or after she interacts with a bunch of people for a while.  The emotional intensifying thing could be REALLY powerful over time, especially in a city with TWO enhancers...

8 minutes ago, The Young Pyromancer said:

Oh, Winter, if you want, this can be the scene Red bursts in on with the heartbeat.  It would be awesome to see how they interact...

Though maybe we should save their meeting for later.  After she gets snared, my character will be much more interesting.  Or after she interacts with a bunch of people for a while.  The emotional intensifying thing could be REALLY powerful over time, especially in a city with TWO enhancers...

She’s the one who’s attractive, right?

It's up! I'd love any comment, questions, or criticisms. I didn't write a person for each message sent, only the ones I thought would be interesting. @Drake Marshall You can have your choice of 

Doubletake Lieutenant

Alberta Government

The Belt/Orbit

Epoch

Are the other ones a message was sent to that I didn't write. Or you could do none. Your choice.

For each of the people a message was sent to, feel free to react, send a message back, ignore it, or anything in between.

Edited by Kidpen

Scribbler post up, more to follow soon but was there anyone who had any plans for interacting with any of my other characters? I can prioritize some if needed, but otherwise I'll probably stagger the new arrivals out over a while.

So, which main player Epics would have agreed to Arachnerd's neutrality, which would have tried to recruit her but then agreed to her neutrality, and which would have done something else?

I need this info for the past if her opening post that wakes place the day after get altercation with Nate, as she was smart and emailed Karabiner, requesting a quick trip in exchange for her current Gemborn Spyder, Jetmaw.

8 hours ago, Voidus said:

Scribbler post up, more to follow soon but was there anyone who had any plans for interacting with any of my other characters? I can prioritize some if needed, but otherwise I'll probably stagger the new arrivals out over a while.

Out of curiosity, what was the word she used?

I was tossing up a few but couldn't decide so I left it vague.
'Liquefy' or 'Melt' were the most likely candidates. As a point of reference though, with the size of the word the direct effect would have been localized to the wrist, the spreading was just an artifact of having a part of the body liquefy. As a general rule the word needs to be as big as the area it's affecting.

I'd like to repeat my time question, as I think we have a slight synchronization issue.  In Orbit's scene, it seems to be night, whereas the rest of the RP seems to be occuring during the day.  This is easily fixed by adding a "Last Night" tag to Orbit's post ( @Bladestorm ), but we should probably confirm what time of day it is going forward and keep track of it.  

1 minute ago, Comatose said:

I'd like to repeat my time question, as I think we have a slight synchronization issue.  In Orbit's scene, it seems to be night, whereas the rest of the RP seems to be occuring during the day.  This is easily fixed by adding a "Last Night" tag to Orbit's post ( @Bladestorm ), but we should probably confirm what time of day it is going forward and keep track of it.  

Oh yeah def

1 hour ago, Sazedezas said:

So, which main player Epics would have agreed to Arachnerd's neutrality, which would have tried to recruit her but then agreed to her neutrality, and which would have done something else?

I need this info for the past if her opening post that wakes place the day after get altercation with Nate, as she was smart and emailed Karabiner, requesting a quick trip in exchange for her current Gemborn Spyder, Jetmaw.

The mystery Epic would have ignored her at this point.

EDIT: Maybe we should put time indicators at the top of our posts telling the time our posts span.

Edited by The Young Pyromancer