3 hours ago, Comatose said:

I almost agree with you.  Nathan’s POV observing Funtimes was awesome. 

The exception is Autumn Glass who is THE best character.   

I just love all of Twi's characters :D
But I do have to say that Autumn was a particular favorite.

Hopefully I'll be able to post something tomorrow, looking forward to jumping into this.

12 hours ago, Kidpen said:

So, I was unable to find literally anything on Typhon other than what was on the summary. At what point was that discussed? I'm guessing when I was gone at some point, but I'm unsure.

Edit: Found some.

Typhon's abilities are not exactly what they seem to be. Actually, they are not at all what they seem to be.

But, from what people can tell:

Typhon is an absurdly strong epic, that is consequentially absurdly corrupted, to the point of being feral and unthinking. It mindlessly attacks any epic who goes near South Common, and on two occasions has destroyed high epics with no apparent effort. Since Typhon is not intelligent, and never leaves the place where it first appeared, people pretty much just get on with their lives, and stay away from South Common.

Anyway, I will have some more stuff up in a bit. I have an idea or two, if we need more things to happen to speed things along.

Edited by Drake Marshall

@Comatose I suppose Notley can respond to Liam's request, somehow.

Also, more comprehensive info on the South Commons gang is on page 72. It's all spoilered though, and at this point in the RP, literally no-one, except perhaps one brave soul who has devoted their life to studying Typhon, knows that stuff.

Edited by Hemalurgic Headshot

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

Also, more comprehensive info on the South Commons gang is on page 72. It's all spoilered though, and at this point in the RP, literally no-one, except perhaps one brave soul who has devoted their life to studying Typhon, knows that stuff.

I’ll see when I can get something up :)  

I loved Orbit @Bladestorm!  Fun scene.  

19 minutes ago, Comatose said:

I loved Orbit @Bladestorm!  Fun scene.  

It was kind of thrown together. I finished writing a much larger intro involving most of the Belt, but it felt way too complex for a fury post., so I decided to just put in those 3. I’ll be introducing all the rest of them (especially longbow-I’m excited about him) I later posts.

2 hours ago, Hemalurgic Headshot said:

... There are one or two others ...  B)

32 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

What page’s the info on what the deal with the circle of shield thing is? 

I put an explanation on them in the character thread. I'll summarize it here.

Pretty much they are a research organization that has a group of operatives that target specific Epics and eliminate and/or incapacitate them to get DNA samples, which they take back to HQ for experimentation and analysis. Liam is one of those operatives, but his mission is a bit more complex, since he has to topple a black market that deals in Epic DNA instead of just a single Epic. The Circle also acts in some ways like the Reckoners by supporting those that oppose Epic rule, but never in an open or aggressive manner.

2 hours ago, Sazedezas said:

So, do we have a specific name we wan't to use for post-Calamity Los Vegas? Asking because Bloodlight mentions it specifically in his intro, and I don't want to presume anything.

EDIT: Maybe Lost Vegas?

So I realize this probably just got missed, since it was the last post on pg. 80, but is it's kind of important. Ideas?

Edited by Sazedezas
typos

24 minutes ago, winter devotion said:

Yes. That’s it’s name now. Lost Vegans.

Ruled over by the epic known only as Holy Bovine.

Edit: Kokichi is me from 10 years ago if that me was 19. I love them.

Does that actually make sense to anyone but me?

Edited by Weirdpersonx

Just now, Bladestorm said:

Alrighty, so Knox and Silhouette will get a scene where they’re running from machete and his gang. Any factions willing to shelter them?

I don't know about shelter, but they might be able to hide out in the Sherwood Park Natural Area. While the plant structures there aren't super extensive, they'd probably confuse people chasing after. And that could also lead to Phytomagnet interacting with them.

17 minutes ago, Weirdpersonx said:

I don't know about shelter, but they might be able to hide out in the Sherwood Park Natural Area. While the plant structures there aren't super extensive, they'd probably confuse people chasing after. And that could also lead to Phytomagnet interacting with them.

Perhaps they could run into Red?

10 hours ago, Bladestorm said:

Alrighty, so Knox and Silhouette will get a scene where they’re running from machete and his gang. Any factions willing to shelter them?

They could duck into a random warehouse and meet Nicroburst.  Or they could go into the black forcefield.  The former might actually be a good way to get Nicroburst involved in the story.

EDIT: 600th post!

Edited by The Young Pyromancer

5 hours ago, Bladestorm said:

I mean, Armageddon probably would, if he believed you agreed with his cause. Other people should probably take preference though.

Random comment: You know, what really makes the Reckoners such a good RP world is that each city is unique. Things like Newcago being made out of steel and having no sun, then you move to some other city and it's flooded completely with glowing fruit and graffiti. Really makes it a fantastic place to brainstorm ideas.

1 hour ago, Comatose said:

@Hemalurgic Headshot and @winter devotion how do you feel about your duo being arrested?  I feel like that’s where this is heading atm with the whole trespassing thing.  

After work I can post with Rachel being notified and giving the order.  

I think that’d be AMAZING