10 hours ago, Cognizantastic said:

@Edgedancer, tell me of what would happen if Nighthound played LIFE.

As a disclaimer, I barely if ever played Life, so don't expect accuracy I shall go for entertainment instead. :P To pass on the torch, @Quiver what happens when Lyla plays Guess Who?

Ray was worried by this game. Nighthound was planning something and the fact that he already had a wedding dress prepared for when she landed on the field was disturbing. At least it wasn’t too revealing.

It was Nighthound’s turn to spin. He ended up drawing a card. “What in the name of-“

An alligator burst out of the playing field and ripped Nighthound apart between its jaws before he had a chance to react. He didn’t go down immediately but the gallant animal continued to tear him apart. Ray snatched the card out of the air while making sure to stay away from the carnage.

An alligator takes over the plot.

Also if you’re Nighthound you die.’

When Ray could finally lift her eyes from the card again she could see the alligator standing victoriously. Was it flashing its teeth at her in a cocky smile? Ray just took her chances and mounted the alligator and rode it away into the sunset.

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

This is the best board game ever and if Life does not add that card for reals, then I will sue. :ph34r: 

That card isn't in there? Sparks, I was going out on a leg but seems I made a mistake. Eh, I'll just say that moral Guardian sneaked it in there. :ph34r:

11 hours ago, Cognizantastic said:

Arsenal: Operative Espinoza, for this training exercise you need to select either a yet-unstated query, or a challenge of your nerve as an agent. I'm told the civilians call it "Truth or Dare". So, soldier, what do you choose?

Adelmo: I choose the yet-unstated query, sir.

*Arsenal leans intimidatingly close*

Arsenal: Were YOU the one to introduce Florist to marijuana, leading him to plant that Satan's Cabbage in near-every open spot of soil in the Dalles?

Adelmo: ...

Arsenal: ...

Adelmo: I shift my request to challenge of nerve, sir.

*Arsenal reclines in his seat with a devilish gleam in his eye*

Arsenal: Request accepted. I challenge you to ride to Portland with minimal support, alone in an war-torn city where you will likely be murdered by resident Epics or starving locals, all in pursuit of a target of minuscule strategic value.

Adelmo: ON MY WAY, SIR.

*Adelmo hops on a motorcycle and rides away without another word*

Arsenal: ...No excuse for the Devil's Lettuce he got spread everywhere, but Calamity is that man a soldier.

...wait, this sounds suspiciously like something that could have happened in canon. :P 

Why did you post your What Happened in The Dalles post here instead of on the main thread as a flashback? :P

2 hours ago, Edgedancer said:

As a disclaimer, I barely if ever played Life, so don't expect accuracy I shall go for entertainment instead. :P To pass on the torch, @Quiver what happens when Lyla plays Guess Who?

"Hm... are you... an epic?"
"No."
"... then why are playing?"

...On a Lyla related note... I'm considering deleting/hiding the post in the Dalles and posting something else. Mostly because my post... while I think "happiness so profound she emotionally shuts down" isn't an unfair reaction, it IS kind of a narrative dead end. So... probably gonna edit, delete, or otherwise do something to fix that. Sorry. 

5 minutes ago, Quiver said:

"No."

...On a Lyla related note... I'm considering deleting/hiding the post in the Dalles and posting something else. Mostly because my post... while I think "happiness so profound she emotionally shuts down" isn't an unfair reaction, it IS kind of a narrative dead end. So... probably gonna edit, delete, or otherwise do something to fix that. Sorry. 

No worries. Do what you need to do. :) 

1 minute ago, Quiver said:

"No."

You're telling me she and David haven't made an Epic Edition? :P 

Or you could have her snap out of it. Whatever you want.

Once this has gone on for a while, part of me would love for Alterminds episode with Quota's attack to end with running into those two (or three).  Not sure where they are at this point though, or if that would be feasible.  I can only imagine how he would react haha

great posts guys!

2 minutes ago, Edgedancer said:

Making (fever) dreams come true since always. Let's just hope this one doesn't turn into a nightmare.

It's a DreamMare? A situation we're simultaneously excited for and terrified by.

The Purple Phoenix has been split into two people I see. :P

Didn't he do that 3 personalities ago? :P

8 hours ago, Cognizantastic said:

Speaking of Purple Phoenix, @Voidus, what are Jeff and Saccharine going to do with those samples of Backtrack and MV blood? 

Probably nothing, since Oregon will probably be destroyed by the time they can :P
Now what they were planning on doing with it is another matter. :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Didn't he do that 3 personalities ago? :P

Probably nothing, since Oregon will probably be destroyed by the time they can :P
Now what they were planning on doing with it is another matter. :ph34r:

All depends on how you're counting. :P 

I see someone is going for the ominous route. :ph34r: