What's the deal with cookies?

Shqueeves

On 12/14/2016 at 8:10 AM, robardin said:

While the guards searched through the rest of his clothes for information or weapons, Sazed tapped the crumby cookieminds tucked in his underwear waistband. They never think a eunuch has anything to hide in there, he thought. I'm not exactly glad for that, but at least it is proving useful now. These crumbs don't hold much, but...

In a sudden burst, he drew upon several hours' worth of stored glibness from his oatmealcrumbs, and suaveness from the chocochipcrumbs. Together, they made him about as effective as a good Soother or Rioter would be in convincing people to trust him, in a way that was undetectable by any Seeker, or trained for by any obligator.

But just as he began talking the two guards into giving him back all his clothes, rings, and books, to release him to return to his Mistress at the ball upstairs, a dark form loomed in the doorway. Oh, no, thought Sazed. A Steel Inquisitor!  And he's eating... A macadamia nut cookie...

This was not going to go well.

Highly tempted to start a Cookieborn RP or fanfic right now...

On 12/16/2016 at 6:27 AM, kenod said:

A Cookieborn RP sound fun, and that fanfic would be delicious.

My wife saw what I wrote about the cookieminds, and pointed out that that should mean the Inquisitor should be spiked not with steel spikes through the eyes, but, well, with some kind of cookie. Say, shortbread.  And the entire Steel Ministry would then be the Shortbread Ministry. Haha!