Gah. Theres what. 10 people still alive? And what, 3 or 4 evils left?..... bleh. We. Dont have many misslynches we can afford to do now. Joy. Bleh... i was so sure arinian was evil too. Hrm.

Hrmm... okay on the last suspicion list i posted i had kyne and sart as suspicious with assasin as neutral. And everyone else with mild trust. That. Hrm. Gah. This tells me things may need some revising.

Im wary of joe, mainly just cause he's still alive and has been a little lurky.  Why kill Mage... unless its like. They want some players dead but are hoping we will end up lynching them. Hrm. I do want to trust joe but same time im. Unsure. Im now unsure of many things. Gah. 

Joe- im so unsure. Part of me things you're  good. Part is just really paranoid. I guess. When it comes to you, i always think of qf7 (which i followed over haels shoulder). But i want you to be good.

Sart- gah. Well. Youve been sotting around 50% the whole game. Sometimes inching below, sometimes inching above. I feel you could be evil but i just dont know.

Assasin- ive. No idea. Honestly youve just totally fallen under the radar for me. 

Kynedath- been a little sus of for some time. For reasons ive. Forgotten currently >> probably voting patterns? Bleh. This is why i should actually write notes and comments not just percentages.

Stick- you seem fairly cleared in my mind. Involvement in the only elim lynch definitely helps in my books.

Kipper- oh i dont know. I had you at 45%. I just dont know though.

Orlok- another 45% in my notes. Im gonna move that to 50% i dont know. Bleh why do i not know. I clearly need to reread everything >>

Nyali- . . .   Slight trust. Her suspicion list last cycle i find myself mostly agreeing with. I do agree that its probable that either joe or sart is evil. Or both. Or beither. Bleh who knows >>

Me- well. I know what i am. But hey lets comment in third person anyway. Shes been doing handy suspicion lists, which has prompted some other players to follow suit. (Yay!) These are quite valuable incase people die cause they let the people know where that person stands. Otherwise she hasnt posted too often but thats not out of character. Only voted once but that was on a villager. Otherwise hasnt done much discussionwise. This is gonna be her biggers most detailed post this game. Wow.

JUQ- slight trust. 

----

Gah. Joe. Sart. Kyne. Bleh.

If i vote. It will be closer to the end of cycle i think. Im just not sure, and i dont like to vote if im not sure.

Joe, I'm getting really contradictory vibes from you. I understand that I'm suspicious. I voted for 2 villagers, and I defended an Eliminator. It would be weird if I wasn't suspicious. It's true that I didn't defend myself. That's because I couldn't. I was operating under the flawed assumption that the Eliminators weren't trying to save Elenion, and so I assumed that Elenion must have been a villager. Obviously, that was inaccurate. At the time, I wasn't sure what to make of Elenion, so I tried going after another target. That was why I didn't vote for Arinian, as I felt the same thing was happening. I didn't defend him though, because I was worried I was making the same mistake twice. That part of your post makes me think you are a villager, albeit a misguided one.

However, your suspicion of Nyali makes no sense. She's probably the person I suspect the least! While I know there is always the possibility of busing, I find it highly unlikely that an eliminator would vote for her teammate twice. She was the second one to vote for Elenion on Cycle 3, and she kept her vote on after Kasimir retracted. That reads extremely village to me. So I'm really confused as to where this suspicion is coming from. Then I saw this post:

This is the first post I found of people expressing suspicion of Nyali, and it reads extremely evil. He's defending Elenion outright! I didn't know what Elenion was, so I avoided that issue. Kipper, however, believed that Elenion was innocent. That's why I'm suspicious of you. Your suspicion of Nyali seems to have come from this post, which reeks of eliminator to me. I think Kipper is our best bet for an Eliminator, and I urge you all to vote for him.

Also, Joe have your 5 coins back. I don't want them.

Ugh. I can't believe I missed a whole cycle. I wish I could concentrate properly on this game. I will be able to do so a lot more after Wednesday. As for Joe, I'm getting a feeling that he's guilty from his post this cycle, but I don't have time to analyse right now and I'm not going to reread again until after Wednesday (if I'm still alive).

There're only ten players left, and if four of them are elims, we can afford no more than one mislynch (considering that we're still following that rule about the elims only winning if they outnumber the villagers, not equal in numbers). I'm going to take my chances and vote for Joe. Goodnight.

I'm hoping the eliminators get sloppy and forget to put in the kill order 

Right, it was 16 hours, not 12. Anyway. Vote Tally:

Joe (2): Nyali and Stick
Sart (1): Joe
Kipper (1): Sart.

Posted but not voting: Burnt, Assassin and JUQ. Guys, come on. Like Stick said, there are ten players left, and some of them are dying of inactivity tonight. We need you guys to vote. @Burnt Spaghetti You said you're suspicious of me and Sart. How about vote Sart, thus putting us both in a tie. That way, at least one of your suspicions will die tonight? @Assassin in Burgundy For a few weeks? This game won't last more than 5 more days. (Assuming a constant rate of two deaths per cycle) If you're not going to have WiFi, then this will probably be your last cycle. Please, vote for Sart. @JUQ Put your money where your mouth is and vote. If you think I'm guilty, then vote for me. The time to watch and Lurk is officially over.

@Kynedath @Kipper @OrlokTsubodai You all will be dying tonight of inactivity. You all have lost your free passes. please get on and vote. We cannot lose up to three villagers this cycle. We're already losing one to the elim kill, unless they're all inactive. 

@Nyali and @I_am_a_Stick Why are you voting for me? Is it because I expressed suspicion of you two? I wasn't the only one to vote and retract on Len. If i wanted to save Len. I would have retracted my vote and voted for someone else.

@Sart really just mentioning you because I mentioned everyone else and thought it would be fair. . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ How you doing? Could you explain a bit more why Kipper's vote reeks of Eliminatorness? I don't see that at all.

16 hours ago, Sart said:

<snip>

This is the first post I found of people expressing suspicion of Nyali, and it reads extremely evil. He's defending Elenion outright! I didn't know what Elenion was, so I avoided that issue. Kipper, however, believed that Elenion was innocent. That's why I'm suspicious of you. Your suspicion of Nyali seems to have come from this post, which reeks of eliminator to me. I think Kipper is our best bet for an Eliminator, and I urge you all to vote for him.

Also, Joe have your 5 coins back. I don't want them.

This sort of thing makes me even more suspicious of you, Sart, especially since I know you can see the flaws in your arguments here.
1) I didn't "outright defend" Elenion. I said I townread him, because I did.
2) A townread does not mean "I declare [whoever] innocent."
3) Follow the crowd or you're screwed? Okay. But let me remind you that you've personally been wrong about lynches before. We all have. This argument is rubbish, especially since the sum total of the reasoning you provided is A] I wasn't sure what Elenion was B] Kipper believed Elenion was innocent C] Elenion wasn't innocent D] Kipper must be evil.
4) My suspicion of Nyali came from her posts and her vote on Elenion, not anything else. "Townread on Elenion" is a separate thought from the rest of the post, and I should have made that more clear.
5) "reeks of eliminator." K. 
6) Again, three words declaring a townread is not "defending Elenion outright."

I regret that I haven't been able to post much, and I've gotten seriously behind. I'm sorry. I can't do much for analysis tonight either, but tomorrow I'm done everything I need to do so I should be able to commit again.

I can't go back and read, but from the evidence from just here in this cycle, I think that I suspect Sart the most. They admitted it themselves, they voted for villagers twice and tried to save an eliminator. That, with all of the things Joe said, gives a mostly solid case. Also, see point three of Kipper's defense post. I just feel like they're digging a hole for themselves.

I know this isn't much, but I don't want to die from inactivity and this is the best I can do for now. Hael, does this count as a significant enough post to not die? If not, I'll see what I can do.

A large part of me is inclined to vote for Joe. Summoning all the players like that is am excellent action as an assassin, should he wish to cover himself.

But it's also an action village!Joe would do, so I can't really say anything, there.

I suppose it comes down to which of Joe or Sart we'd get more information from, should we lynch them... I don't think I'm qualified to judge that. I'm very minded to vote for Joe, so we can see who tries to swing the tie.

8 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

I'm going to Canada for a few weeks. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to access wifi but either way I won't be posting much. Would this kill me via inactivity?

Game shouldn't be going on for much longer. But if you're not posting, yeah, filter will kill you. Also, while I'll probably give you a free pass for letting me know, that will get used this turn if you don't post further this cycle.

1 hour ago, Kynedath said:

I know this isn't much, but I don't want to die from inactivity and this is the best I can do for now. Hael, does this count as a significant enough post to not die? If not, I'll see what I can do.

If you're voting, that counts as a contribution to the game.

Edited by Haelbarde

Well, I'm glad everyone showed up. Even if Joe might be an Eliminator, I'm glad his pokes worked. The game is more fun when everyone participates. This lynch has divided the town into two camps. On the one hand, we have the people voting for Joe, who are Nyali, Stick, and Orlok. On the other side, we have 3 people voting for me, Joe, Kipper, and Kynedath. And then there's me, voting for Kipper. In response to his post, no it isn't that great of evidence. None of use have that good of evidence. However, it's some of the best evidence I've come across. Having a town-read on an eliminator isn't suspicious when they are not revealed. When they are revealed, however, it paints the post in an entirely different light. In addition, because I trust Nyali, your suspicion of her cycle 3 seems slightly unfounded. It's not a smoking gun, but it is something that we need to consider. I've never been the best at finding eliminators. I don't think any of us are particularly good at it. However, I stick to my suspicions, and I hope for the best.

This cycle may not be the finale of the game, but it will be pivotal. We only have 7 people voting. If 2 active villagers die, then that will almost certainly be game over. We simply won't have the votes to combat the assassins. That's why I have to retract my vote on Kipper, and put my vote on Joe. I'm extremely paranoid that the eliminators are playing us like fiddles, and we are having a contest between two villagers. That's why I put my vote on Kipper. He was flying under the radar after saying something I felt was extremely suspicious. He is still my biggest lead for an eliminator. So I am disappointed that I have to vote on Joe. I keep going back and forth on him, and I would much rather lynch Kipper instead. However, I know I am a villager. Leaving it at a 50-50 chance is simply too risky for the village at this point. There is a chance that Joe isn't evil. That I've made a critical error. I apologize if that is the case. I understand why you would lynch me if Joe turns out to be innocent. I am desperately hoping that is not the case. If Joe is innocent, I doubt that I could swing the vote to someone else. I will be lynched next cycle, should that occur. At that point, the village will lose. We simply won't have the votes needed to win. So this is my final gambit. I hope I've made the right choice.

Less than an hour remains.

Joe (4): Nyali, Stick, Orlok and Sart.
Sart (3): Joe, Kipper, Kynedath

Posted but not voting: JUQ, Burnt Spaghetti, Assassin, Haelbarde =P

So, I'm currently up for the lynch. At least I got people active, but this is the wrong choice. If I die, we'll probably end up losing through sheer numbers. @JUQ @Burnt Spaghetti @Assassin in Burgundy your votes right now could easily be pivotal. Assassin, Hael has already said you need to do more this cycle. A vote is enough to keep your pass, as demonstrated by Kynedath. Vote for Sart. Burnt, what I said earlier still stands, your vote could easily tie the lynch. You have a 50% chance of saving my life if you would vote. please. JUQ, I know i said earlier to put your money where your mouth was, but I hope now you've seen that I'm on your team. Please, put a vote on Sart.

Cycle 7 – Defenestraticide

Glathir carefully removed a nail from the boarded up window. It wouldn't do for all the windows to be locked up tight like this. If they were, no one else could fall out them.

"Ahem"

Glathir whirled around, hiding the crowbar behind his shirt. Sartinia stood behind him, arms crossed and eyebrow raised. "Ah! Sartinia, finally come to do away with me, Assassin? I know you've been following me, trying to kill me!"

The rest of the guests stood behind the High Elf, some looking at Glathir like he was paranoid, and others nodding along. Some of them were actually intelligent! Of course those were the ones who were voting for him.

"Actually Glathir," began Rhea, "we're all here to stop you. You're the assassin. It's kind of obvious from how many people have been killed by being thrown out of windows." She blinked. "Actually, is that what you're doing to that window behind you right now? The one we specifically boarded over to prevent anyone from falling out?"

"No." Glathir said immediately. As if to mock him, the board he'd been messing with chose that moment to fall off the window. "I was trying to fix that."

Sartinia sighed. "Why have you been trying to convince everyone that I was an Assassin Glathir?"

"Because you stole my shoes!"

Sartinia blinked “I, what?”

Glathir reached into his pocket and pulled out a Mysterious Note. “My shoes are gone and you left this note in their place!”

Sartiina rubbed his forehead. "Is anyone going to object to us kill Glathir before he kills us all?" There were a few objections, but most favored Satinia's idea.

"I have one request, if you're truly going to kill me." As the crowd turned to face him again, Glathir ripped off another board, revealing a sizable portion of the window. "Throw me out the window, please?"

Sartinia sighed, and then stepped forward to place one hand on Glathir's chest. "Fine. You know you're crazy, right?"

Glathir shrugged. "I just accepted the craziness inherent in the world. Now then. Let's go!" Before Sartinia could react, Glathir grabbed them both, and jumped. He shattered the window with his body, and both of them sailed out of the mansion, hitting the ground three stories below.

There was a splat, and the jingle of thousands of gold coins hitting pavement. The rest of the party goers gathered round the window to look at the corpses below.

"Maybe I shouldn’t have left the note." Adarjmei said.

Thanks Joe for the writeup!

The Only Joe in a Bush was lynched. He was a Dark Brotherhood Assassin. He had 1810 gold, an Iron Battle Axe, a Mage's Staff of Silence, a copy of 'Bible of the Deep Ones', and a Mysterious Note.
Sart was killed. He was a Guest. He had 55 gold, a Silver Ring, and Russet Felt Shoes.

Assassin and JUQ were granted free-passes, but did not make significant enough posts this cycle, and so lost those free passes. 

Vote Tally
Sart(3): Joe, Kipper, Kynedath
Joe(4): Nyali, Stick, Orlok, Sart

Sart(3): Joe{1}, Kipper{1}, Kynedath{1}
Joe(4): Nyali{1}, Stick{1}, Orlok{1}, Sart{2}
Kipper(0): Sart{1}

Loot Crate

> 2331 gold
> copy of ‘The Five Tenets’
> copy of ‘Guide to Skingrad’

> copy of 'Macabre Manifest'

> copy of ‘Myth or Menace’
> copy of ‘The Red Book of Riddles’
> copy of 'On Oblivion'
> copy of 'Bible of the Deep Ones'
> Mysterious Note
> Black Cowl
> Pigskin Shoes
> Doeskin Shoes
> Chainmail Boots
> Russet Felt Shoes
> Club
> Iron Battleaxe
> Iron Warhammer
> Silver Mace
> 2 Daggers
> Mage's Staff of Silence

> Silver-capped Staff (Stendarr's Toothpick)
> 2 Staffs
> Leather Shield
> Silver Ring
> Grand Soul Gem
> Wrist Irons
> 3 Tongs
> 14 Paint Brushes
> 2 Bottles of Cheap Wine
>
2 Bottles of Mead
> all the cheese
> 17 Dragon’s Tongue Flowers
> 5 Lavender Sprigs
> 2 Nightshade Flowers
> 3 Fly Amanita Caps

Cycle ends in ~24 hours.

red_1482291000.png

Player List

1. Glathir (The Only Joe in the Bush) a paranoid, slightly homicidal Bosmer Dark Brotherhood Assassin
  2. Stormblessed (Mesa the Ookla / Darkness Ascendant) an illegitimate beggar Guest
  3. Sartinia (Sart) a high elf who has lost their way Guest
  4. Boris (Elenion) has a drinking problem Dark Brotherhood Assassin
  5. Thendir (Magestar) a Dunmer, and Magister of House Telvanhi Guest
  6. Arinian (Arinian) Guest
  7. Fjord (Assassin in Burgundy) is a Khajit escaped from a collector
  8. Lyce Norvo (Kynedath) is an antisocial Dark Elf 
  9. Helchon (Doc) an Altmer Guest
  10. Tu (cloudjumper) is a mysterious cow smuggler Guest
  11. Stub-Tail (Alvron) a Saxhleel Guest
  12. Stick (I am a Stick)
  13. Kipper (Kipper) Kipper
  14. Guilty (Elodin) until proven otherwise, but innocently harmless. Guest
  15. Innocent (Ecthelion) probably. Seems sus though. Guest
  16. Galerion (OrlokTsubodai) is a reserved Altmer.
  17. Rhea (Nyali) is a Breton scholar obsessed with Dwemer technology.
  18. Jayjay (Arraenae) is a little Paranoid Guest
  19. Zelda (TheMightyLopen) is a wise Sagemer Guest
  20. Adarjmei (Burnt Spaghetti) is a kleptomaniac kitty khajiit.
  21. Kjartan & Mus (Kasimir), the Boot(s?) of Stendarr Guest
  22. John (JUQ) general
  23. Ladric (Stink) is a blank slate Guest
Edited by Haelbarde

HehehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHAA

Okay now I shall vote on either kynedath or kipper, for obvious reasons. 

I'll decide later in the cycle.

Edit: oh and can I have the 2331gold and all the cheese? Unless anybody else wants them

Edited by I_am_a_Stick

*chuckles at write up* very nice Joe. Very nice :]

I again claim all the shoes.

Kynedath.

Im keeping my suspicion list simple this cycle. In my mind, this is what i think people are if i had to assign them as good or evil- no grey areas.

Assasin- dunno

Burnt - good. But biased.

Stick- good

JUQ- good

Kipper - prob evil

Kyne -evil

Nyali -good

Orlok -possible evil

That is where i stand.

Im very tired right now.

Goodnight.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna die today. I'm just going to say though, I'm not an assassin. I just played the worst game of my life. There isn't much, if anything, that I can say to save myself from you guys at this point except that I've been framed. The eliminators killed Sart to throw suspicion onto me and possibly kipper, as well as getting rid of a very vocal player. I mean, why would they kill a player if they knew that by doing so they would be putting literally all of the suspicion onto themselves because they friggin voted for the dude.

I regret that I've been so little help this game. In fact, at times I was counterproductive. I'm really sorry. This was my first game in a long time, so I was bound to be at least a little rusty, but I had no idea I was going to be this bad.

I'll probably vote later to try and save myself if anyone votes on someone else. If not, I can't really say I expect anything else. Meh, i had it coming.

#Villageforlife!

EDIT: Atually, If I do survive, I kinda just want to empty out the loot crate. Hael, if I survive this round, I'd like to take everything. Also, I'd like half of the gold if that's okay with you Stick. Again, if I survive.

Edited by Kynedath
Last part

If I had to guess, I'd say the remaining elims are Kipper, JUQ(Idk. gut read?) and Kynedath. But to be on the safe side, I say we tie the lynch betweeen Kipper and kynedath 

Kipper

edit: yeah Kyne, I'm fine with sharing the gold 

Edited by I_am_a_Stick

Well my reads have been very wrong this game. However, I still don't understand why I'm being voted on. Anything I've done other than being wrong about two Eliminators?

I don't exactly trust my reads anymore, so Burnt, who's provided basically 0 commentary besides suspicion percentages that follow public opinion.

3 hours ago, Kipper said:

Well my reads have been very wrong this game. However, I still don't understand why I'm being voted on. Anything I've done other than being wrong about two Eliminators?

I don't exactly trust my reads anymore, so Burnt, who's provided basically 0 commentary besides suspicion percentages that follow public opinion.

i provided a commentary either last cycle or the one before. 

This cycles one is very brief though, sorry. As i said at the end of it, i was very tired. I had been out all day (as in woke up- hour later left, got home like at 11pm or something, typed post and went to bed.) So wasnt really in the mood to think too much.

As for my suspicions on you, mostly your suspicions and voting patterns i think.

The votes on Sart, seem very like elim votes trying to protect their buddy who was also up for lynch. Sure its possible one of them is a villager, but im almost certain either you or kyne is evil. Or both. I'd be content to have a tied vote between you two.

Edit: though if im right and you're both evil, that makes me feel a bit vunerable. I fully expect that a last  minute vote change on me or onto someone else will happen to make the lynch not a tie. So I'll be keeping an eye on the thread. If anyone trys to break the tie when times almost out, im moving my vote to going Sticks. I might do that anyway tbh. Hrm.

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti
Adding comment about the tied votes