7 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

I have to agree that now Arinians not looking too good. With the D1 lynch stuff and now as stick pointed out, trying to swing the lynch to Joe rather than elenion... I'd be content to see him lynched. Arinian . As my percentages show I'm also suspicious of Kyne, but arinian is my greater suspicion.

Also, I claim all the shoes in the loot crate.

And apologies for the lack of posting last cycle.

6 hours ago, Magestar said:

I'd like to have all the cheese, and I'd like to know what color the Oiled Linen Shoes are.   Are any of the shoes Black, to match my nice, black cowl? :P 

I'm also going to vote on Arinian.  I think that it will give us a lot of information, and, also, if he's village, then we can lynch Joe.   Kynedath might be next, but I'm kind of surprised Arinian has lasted this long.

Thendir stood in front of a large mirror he had found.  "Hmmm."  He spun around.  He turned left, and then right.  Yes, the [Black Cowl] fit him very, very nicely.  He was confident that he now was the best looking person in the tower.  Thendir spun around, and set off to find someone to tell about it.

2 hours ago, Assassin in Burgundy said:

Arinian's been acting weird lately, and I don't really have any other suspects except Kynedath a bit. Arinian. 

We will lunch you :P

Just believe me I'm good guy :D

On mobile so short post, but arinian. mostly for reasons I outlined in our argument yesterday, though I'm less certain that Sart is a villager. I think he is, but I'll go throigh his posts later to see if he was trying to save elenion or just thought I was an eliminator for other reasons.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
Spelling

2 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

On mobile so short post, but arinian. mostly for reasons I oitlined in our agument yeaterday, though I'm less certain that sart is a villager. I think he is, but I'll go throigh his posta later to see if he was trying to save elenion or just thought I was an eliminator for other reasons.

My eyes hurt now.  The spelling!  The Horror!

Also if Arinian is good I'm voting for Joe tomorrow.  If he's an Elim I think that Joe will be come pretty much cleared.  But a couple things, including the fact that he hopped off of Elenion yesterday, are making me suspicious.  If Arinian is an Elim than I think that Assassin probably is as well, considering that he attempted a last minute vote on Joe last cycle.

2 minutes ago, Magestar said:

My eyes hurt now.  The spelling!  The Horror!

Also if Arinian is good I'm voting for Joe tomorrow.  If he's an Elim I think that Joe will be come pretty much cleared.  But a couple things, including the fact that he hopped off of Elenion yesterday, are making me suspicious.  If Arinian is an Elim than I think that Assassin probably is as well, considering that he attempted a last minute vote on Joe last cycle.

I know that I don't have any way to prove that I'm not elim. I'm not tried to save Len I just was suspicious of Nyali and Stick. And believed in Sart's arguments about Joe.

5 hours ago, Arinian said:

Retract your vote. Believe me I'm good guy :D. Okay let's make a deal. If you will retract your vote and then occures that I'm elim, in all future games where I gonna be elim I won't kill you(at least during  first 3 cycles).

As much as I want to accept that offer, I guess I'll have to leave my vote on you. If you turn out to be a villager, at least we'll have other leads then. :D

3 minutes ago, I_am_a_Stick said:

As much as I want to accept that offer, I guess I'll have to leave my vote on you. If you turn out to be a villager, at least we'll have other leads then. :D

But it's truth. You think if I was elim i proposed something like that? Or you think that I'm liar and will break my word?(if that you offended me:()

Edited by Arinian

12 minutes ago, Arinian said:

But it's truth. You think if I was elim i proposed something like that? Or you think that I'm liar and will break my word?(if that you offended me:()

Well, I don't think you're lying about the deal, but my gut just tells me that you're an Elim :-P It would be a shame if you're not though 

7 hours ago, Magestar said:

My eyeshurt now.  The spelling!  T he Horror!

Also iis goodI'm oting fr Joe tomorrow.   If  he's an  Elim I think that Joe will be come pretty much cleared.  But a couple things, including the fact that he hopped off of Elenion yesterday, are making me suspicious.  If Arinian is an Elim than I think that Assassin probably is as well, considering that he attempted a last minute vote on Joe last cycle.

Editing words is very hard on mobile, and the 17th shard mobile site glitches backspacing. So while on mobile I have to either type very slowly to avoid fat-finger typing, or type normally and just edit when I get home to a computer.

And (yes I know this argument is flawed) if I was an eliminator I would have no reason to go after arinian. I would be going after the middly experienced players and manipulating the more experienced players.

Also, mobile screws up quotes and capitalization's. I know this post is full of errors, but I literally cannot fix them on my phone.

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
Spelling

All this hubbub about Arinian is making people lose focus on anything else, which always frustrates me. When multiple villagers say the same thing about the same person/event, the resulting uproar allows Eliminators to slip by unnoticed.

I won't be joining the lynch train on Arinian for a couple reasons; 1) I think he'll be lynched anyway and 2) I agree with Magestar in that I'm not sure what to make of Arinian at present.

My suspicion of Nyali has been somewhat appeased by her posts since my vote, but it's still there.

Main suspect right now is actually Sart, but that suspicion is not really due to any sort of "he pushed on this person, and they were good, so he must be bad" logic. I've gone through most of his posts since gamestart, and as a whole, they feel off to me. The post that sticks out the most is actually his post today, where he used terms like "we" and "us" to refer to the village.

Edit: @everyone asking for a vote tally: we have 1 page of talking, with a few posts taken up by asking for a vote tally. Asking for a tally seems an awful lot like filler, especially when you could easily make one yourself. 

Edited by Kipper
Adding the "Edit" portion and clearing up language in the longer paragraph

So people stop asking, here's a vote tally:

Kynedath (1): Sart
Arinian (4): Stick, Burnt, Magestar, Joe
Sart (1): Kipper

This feels too easy, but that line of logic got me into trouble last cycle. We are also going to lose people to turnover if they don't post. @OrlokTsubodai @JUQ @STINK you are in danger of being inactive. Please come on. If one of the eliminators is inactive, it would explain why they aren't able to combat this train. I should review over the thread, now that I'm on break.

2 hours ago, Kipper said:

Edit: @everyone asking for a vote tally: we have 1 page of talking, with a few posts taken up by asking for a vote tally. Asking for a tally seems an awful lot like filler, especially when you could easily make one yourself.

I'm lazy. :P  

2 hours ago, Kipper said:

2) I agree with Magestar in that I'm not sure what to make of Arinian at present.

Yeah...  I'm getting a very bad feeling about this lynch.  It's screaming 'Trap' at me.  I'm going to leave my vote on Arinian for now, because I really want to see what his alignment is.  Plus, it will basically give me my lynch target for next cycle.

47 minutes ago, Sart said:

This feels too easy, but that line of logic got me into trouble last cycle. We are also going to lose people to turnover if they don't post. @OrlokTsubodai @JUQ @STINK you are in danger of being inactive. Please come on. If one of the eliminators is inactive, it would explain why they aren't able to combat this train. I should review over the thread, now that I'm on break.

I find it very likely that some of the Elims are playing dead to make it hard to get a read on them.  My only worry is that we have so few villagers that any inactive deaths will irrevocably tip the scales in their favor.

Edited by Magestar

My apologies, all. I'm having a little bit of a breakdown at the moment. 

I have very little reasoning to justify a vote on anyone.

It is interesting to note the speed the lynch train formed, but also that that's certainly not alignment indicative. At this stage in our forum, membership of lynch trains is less somewhere to hide, and more somewhere where scrutiny originates from.

I suppose I will support a lynch on the grounds of information, provided it is actually discussed tomorrow. I understand that we have enough of a buffer to allow this, and the impetus for discussion will allow further inferences to be made.

I've edited in that Stink also did not post last cycle and lost their free pass. 

@Magestar I think Russet Felt or Gold Trimmed shoes are the most likely shoes to match a black cowl. Or maybe leather boots? But of the 3, there's only a single Leather Boot in the Loot Crate.

Edited by Haelbarde

I'm going to steal this format from Burnt, just in case I die tonight. This is mostly from vote analysis.

0% good, 50% dunno/neutral, 100% bad/die fiend!
1- Glathir (The Only Joe in the Bush) - 60% (has only voted once, for Cloud)
2- Sartinia (Sart) 60% (Sart has voted for Cloud, Alv, Stick, and Joe. i think of him and Joe, one is an elim and one is a villager)
3- Thendir (Magestar) 30% (went after Elenion and lynched him, also went after Elenion the prior turn)
4- Arinian (Arinian) - 50% (acting suspicious, but the C2 vote makes me think a villager)
5- Fjord (Assassin in Burgundy) 53% (has only voted once, for Stick)
6- Lyce Norvo (Kynedath) n/a (dying this turn from inactivity, unless that one "I'm here" post counted)
7- Stick (I am a Stick) 40% (lynched Elenion)
8- Kipper (Kipper) 55% (has only voted once, for me)
9- Galerion (OrlokTsubodai) 50% (hard to read due to inactivity)
10- Rhea (Nyali) n/a
11- Adarjmei (Burnt Spaghetti) 58% 55% (hasn't posted much except to list suspicions. Has never voted, which makes me really suspicious) Has voted once, for Arinian)
12- John (JUQ) 45% (the C2 vote makes me think a villager)
13- Ladric (Stink) 50% (dying this round due to inactivity, I think?)

My vote is going to Sart. He has been part of a number of successful lynches of townies. If he's innocent, I'd immediately push for a lynch of Joe.

Sorry for posting this so late in the cycle - I had little computer time today. Shopping with toddlers is hard.

(EDIT: Oops, missed that detail with Burnt. Fixed the above - the new parts of the post are underlined.)

Edited by Nyali

Cycle 6 – Windowlost

Arinian was lynched. He was a Guest. He had 20 gold, a Dagger, and Pigskin Shoes.
Magestar was killed. He was a Guest. He had 92 gold, a Club, an Iron Warhammer, 2 Staffs, a Black Cowl, and Doeskin Shoes.
Stink lost the will to live. He was a Guest. He had 70 gold, a Leather Shield, and Chainmail Boots.

JUQ did not post and has lost their free pass.

Please note that posting about claiming items does not count as a game relevant post, and will in future result in losing your free post if it’s the only thing you do.

Vote Tally
Kynedath(2): Sart, Arinian
Arinian(5): Stick, Burnt, Magestar, Assassin, Joe
Sart(2): Kipper, Nyali

Kynedath(2): Sart{1}, Arinian{1}
Arinian(5): Stick{1}, Burnt{1}, Magestar{1}, Assassin{1}, Joe{1}
Sart(2): Kipper{1}, Nyali{1}

Loot Crate

> 466 gold
> a copy of ‘The Five Tenets’
> a copy of ‘Guide to Skingrad’

> a copy of 'Macabre Manifest'

> a copy of ‘Myth or Menace’
> a copy of ‘The Red Book of Riddles’
> a copy of 'On Oblivion'
> Black Cowl
> Pigskin Shoes
> Doeskin Shoes
> Chainmail Boots
> Club
> Iron Warhammer
> Silver Mace
> 2 Daggers

> Silver-capped Staff (Stendarr's Toothpick)
> 2 Staffs
> Leather Shield
> a Grand Soul Gem
> Wrist Irons
> 3 Tongs
> 14 Paint Brushes
> 2 Bottles of Cheap Wine
>
2 Bottles of Mead
> all the cheese
> 17 Dragon’s Tongue Flowers
> 5 Lavender Sprigs
> 2 Nightshade Flowers
> 3 Fly Amanita Caps

Burnt Spaghetti takes all the shoes.

Cycle ends in ~24 hours.

red_1482204600.png

Player List

1. Glathir (The Only Joe in the Bush) a paranoid, slightly homicidal Bosmer
  2. Stormblessed (Mesa the Ookla / Darkness Ascendant) an illegitimate beggar Guest
  3. Sartinia (Sart) a high elf who has lost their way
  4. Boris (Elenion) has a drinking problem Dark Brotherhood Assassin
  5. Thendir (Magestar) a Dunmer, and Magister of House Telvanhi Guest
  6. Arinian (Arinian) Guest
  7. Fjord (Assassin in Burgundy) is a Khajit escaped from a collector
  8. Lyce Norvo (Kynedath) is an antisocial Dark Elf 
  9. Helchon (Doc) an Altmer Guest
  10. Tu (cloudjumper) is a mysterious cow smuggler Guest
  11. Stub-Tail (Alvron) a Saxhleel Guest
  12. Stick (I am a Stick)
  13. Kipper (Kipper) Kipper
  14. Guilty (Elodin) until proven otherwise, but innocently harmless. Guest
  15. Innocent (Ecthelion) probably. Seems sus though. Guest
  16. Galerion (OrlokTsubodai) is a reserved Altmer.
  17. Rhea (Nyali) is a Breton scholar obsessed with Dwemer technology.
  18. Jayjay (Arraenae) is a little Paranoid Guest
  19. Zelda (TheMightyLopen) is a wise Sagemer Guest
  20. Adarjmei (Burnt Spaghetti) is a kleptomaniac kitty khajiit.
  21. Kjartan & Mus (Kasimir), the Boot(s?) of Stendarr Guest
  22. John (JUQ) general
  23. Ladric (Stink) is a blank slate Guest
Edited by Haelbarde

Well, 5 of the seven people i've been watching died in the last two cycles, so Nyali and Sart are my last two suspicions. Nyali is more of a gut read But sart I've got actual stuff against.

Sart:
Cycle 1:

First Post: RP vote for Arinian. (second total vote of the entire game) Nothing really to say here.
Second Post: RP Advocating for a Day 1 Lynch. Not going to touch this one. Day 1 lynches are a thing both factions will do.
Third Post: RP Retracts vote for Arinian, Votes for Alvron
Fourth Post: Literally just apologizing for an RP thing.
Fifth Post: Sart was hesitant about the Ecthelion Lynch, which we now know was instigated by an Eliminator.

Overall, Sart didn't do much of anything in Cycle 1. What he did do was actually more in his favor as a villager, which is why I've ignored him for so long. He acted village enough that I paid attention to the more suspicious villagers.

Cycle 2:

First Post: Sart was the first one to vote for Cloudjumper, because cloud jumper voted for Arinian without saying it was for self preservation reasons.

Later, after this post, I ended up voting for Cloudjumper for the same reasons that Sart did. Together, with Alvron, we ended up lynching Cloudjumper. (Nyali voted for Arinian that lynch)

Cycle 3:

First Post: Sart declares that he is sad Cloud is dead, but that it makes him trust Alv more, for good reasons. He then votes on Stick to encourage stick to vote.

Sart is no longer posting multiple times a cycle (We kind of switched activity levels) He seemed to be a villager in the first cycle, then posted just enough to keep his free pass.

Cycle 4:

This is the cycle where Arinian and I had a long conversation about why Ari wasn't lynching Sart, and the cycle that put me on the road to lynching Ari. (Sorry Ari)

Sart's first post: Sart get's mad at me for watching and lurking, comments that if Elenion was an eliminator, we would see people voting to save him, and then immediately votes to save him. Sart votes for me mainly because he misunderstood one of my posts, which to be fair, was badly worded.
JUQ then votes for Sart. and Retracts his vote for Sart.
Sart's Second post is a vote Tally. 

So, This is where the core of my suspicion of Sart lies. He votes to save Elenion, fails, and when accused of voting to save Elenion, ignores said accusation.
Also, I want my 5 gold back.

Cycle 5:

First Post: Sart votes for Kynedath.
Second Postpushes inactives to post. If Sart is proven to be an Eliminator, I'm going to look awfully close at Orlok and JUQ. I'll bet [25 gold] that if Sart is an Eliminator, One of Orlok and JUQ are as well.

Kipper and Nyali vote for Sart. I still think that Nyali is an eliminaotr, and only voted for Sart to distance herself from him, since Sart was in no danger of being lynched.

In conclusion. I will offer a [100 gold] bounty to anyone who votes for Sart or Nyali for the rest of the game. Sart posted a bunch on day one to build up a village trust, then posted once or twice for every other cycle. He's flying under the radar while accusing others (Such as myself (I will admit to being a lurker this game)) of doing the same, in order to seem active and contributive. (Is that a word?) He was the first to try to save Elenion, and ignored other's accusations against him.

I'll detail why I'm suspicious of Nyali later. Now though, I'll be offline for the next twelve hours or so.

I don't have time before bed to do a full analysis, but basically, I'm pretty convinced that either Sart or Joe is an eliminator. My vote's going on Joe for now. I know I was going after Sart last turn, but after thinking about it more, Joe's just more suspicious to me, and not just because he's suspicious of me. I don't like how he jumped onto the Len lynch and then suddenly retracted his vote. I don't like that Joe has only one vote that stayed until the end of the turn - a vote on Cloudjumper. It seems to me like he's trying to sit back and let us townies kill each other. I'll try to do a better analysis tomorrow.